Choose server, choose continent and see which faction owns what.
Now with autorefresh! Monitor map changes with ease and unnecessary distraction from the game.
App also has temporally counter of resources for zones (but it ignores connected region rule - so it might be little off sometimes).
Do you like this app? Donate for future development on http://junkcode.net/
More updates on the way - watch twitter: http://twitter.com/JunkCode_net
*** This is unofficial app made by PS2 fan ***
If you notice a bug or have frequent crashes, please do report it to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or 'https://twitter.com/mononzz' so I can fix it asap.
If you like the app, please up vote on the store and tell your friends! Low ratings can hurt us developers, so if you do not like the app or are having crashes, please tell me whats going on so I can fix it asap.
Please do forward all crash reports.
The app features a comprehensive guide to weapons, vehicles, classes and more. Receive near real time character stats, leaderboards, and updates from PlanetSide 2.
Plus voice chat to your character's outfit in the game!
There is an expansive library of community content as well.
Features at a Glance:
* All Weapons, Vehicles, Classes
➙ Basic and Detailed Stats
➙ Filter by weapon type
* Character data
➙ Online status
➙ Cert points
➙ Player stats
➙ Continent map overviews
➙ Live dynamic updates of territory and facility control changes
➙ PS2 backgrounds
➙ PS2 News Feeds
* Community Content
➙ Dynamically updated content by the PS2 Community
➙ Search for PS2 Videos
➙ Videos and Video Channels
NOTE: If you are having problems finding your outfit, make sure your are using the exact Outfit Name including uppercase and lowercase letters. You can input a partial name as long as the first letters match exactly the outfit name.
The current features:
-View your friends
-View your stats
-Change your background
-Search for your character(or characters)
-Set a preferred character for quick access
-Search for your outfit(or outfits)
-You can also set a preferred outfit
-Links to external forurms, wikis, maps, alerts and other sites
-Twitter feed from @planetside, @ps2eu, @mhigby, @ps2dailydeals and others
Any comment of idea don't doubt on emailing me.
This application's source code is available at: https://github.com/cesarramirez/auraxiscontrolcenter
All the data is provided by SOE via https://census.soe.com/
keywords: planetside, planetside2, soe, planetside 2, outfit, vanu, terran, new, conglomerate, auraxis, control, center, vs, nc, tr
Also displayed for each death is which player killed you or was killed, their battle rank, the time, and the vehicle and/or weapon that did the deed.
The FREE version is currently the only version, but later we will release a paid version with additional features:
- Live killboard updates while you are playing
- Up to 1000 entries on the killboard
- Selecting a player on your board to view their killboard and/or profile.
- Additional player data on selection screen
• Notifications of new sale items in the store
• Home screen widgets to keep you informed of how many of your outfit members are on-line.
Remember: to see how many outfit members are online you need to add the widget to your homescreen (http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1628154). You can also have multiple different widgets to track multiple different outfits!
To keep up to date with the latest developments follow @schmappscom #PS2Alerter
Feedback is always welcome (see the button on the 'About' screen).
Search for a player or compare two players to pull:
Exp Points per Minute
% to Net Cert
Track your and your friends directives and directive points. Check which objectives are open.
Your characters are saved on your phone, so that you also have access to it offline.
Due to this function the app also has only very low internet traffic (~100KB per character).
If you got kills with weapons from another faction the corresponding objectives are displayed.
Reward image is not implemented yet.
Reviving, Shielding, and Healing Ribbons are not displayed correctly.
App crash while refreshing or downloading character data if there is no internet connection.
Outfit leaderboard regarding directives
Keep track of your characters stats in the first player tracking app for Planetside 2 on Android!
Search for a player or compare two players to pull:
% to Net Cert
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
- Get server status
- Search characters and show their attributes
- Search guilds and show the guild roster
- Search ingame items and show their stats
- Get information about advanced achievements by class or for selected character
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Then this is the app for you!
This is the product of a day of extreme boredom and holds only novelty value.
• Detailed layouts that mimic the in-game drill screen.
• Sounds from in-game.
• Annoyingly inconvenient drill breaking.
• Lengthy setup and drill repair times.
• Adjustable running time.
• NOT MUCH MORE!
Users who are on API 11 (Honeycomb) or higher with have a more realistic experience.
Any complaints/concerns/comments can be emailed to email@example.com
• a function where you can use the app as a tracker for your drill in game
• a rewards system ( money, gold, faster fixes...)
• better drill breaking mechanics
Looking for video games? You've come to the right place! You will find hundreds of thousands of roms, isos and games here. Download and play them or play them right inside your browser window!
Find out why Emuparadise is right for you. We also have a huge community, a vast collection of gaming music, game related videos (movies, fmvs, etc.), game guides, magazines, comics, video game translations, and much much more!
So dive right in, and start exploring all the wonders of emuparadise! The best part? Everything is free and 100% safe!
I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH EMUPARADISE OR IT'S OWNERS. I'M JUST A FAN OF THE SITE AND WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD!