Planetside 2 Archives is a mobile app designed to read player character data from the SOE census API. This app is in constant development and I endeavour to improve the app with every single update. Check out the roadmap for whats coming soon!
If you notice a bug or have frequent crashes, please do report it to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or 'https://twitter.com/mononzz' so I can fix it asap.
If you like the app, please up vote on the store and tell your friends! Low ratings can hurt us developers, so if you do not like the app or are having crashes, please tell me whats going on so I can fix it asap.
Please do forward all crash reports.
Choose server, choose continent and see which faction owns what.
Now with autorefresh! Monitor map changes with ease and unnecessary distraction from the game.
App also has temporally counter of resources for zones (but it ignores connected region rule - so it might be little off sometimes).
Do you like this app? Donate for future development on http://junkcode.net/
More updates on the way - watch twitter: http://twitter.com/JunkCode_net
*** This is unofficial app made by PS2 fan ***
NOTE: If you are having problems finding your outfit, make sure your are using the exact Outfit Name including uppercase and lowercase letters. You can input a partial name as long as the first letters match exactly the outfit name.
The current features:
-View your friends
-View your stats
-Change your background
-Search for your character(or characters)
-Set a preferred character for quick access
-Search for your outfit(or outfits)
-You can also set a preferred outfit
-Links to external forurms, wikis, maps, alerts and other sites
-Twitter feed from @planetside, @ps2eu, @mhigby, @ps2dailydeals and others
Any comment of idea don't doubt on emailing me.
This application's source code is available at: https://github.com/cesarramirez/auraxiscontrolcenter
All the data is provided by SOE via https://census.soe.com/
Also displayed for each death is which player killed you or was killed, their battle rank, the time, and the vehicle and/or weapon that did the deed.
The FREE version is currently the only version, but later we will release a paid version with additional features:
- Live killboard updates while you are playing
- Up to 1000 entries on the killboard
- Selecting a player on your board to view their killboard and/or profile.
- Additional player data on selection screen
Search for a player or compare two players to pull:
Exp Points per Minute
% to Net Cert
Track your and your friends directives and directive points. Check which objectives are open.
Your characters are saved on your phone, so that you also have access to it offline.
Due to this function the app also has only very low internet traffic (~100KB per character).
If you got kills with weapons from another faction the corresponding objectives are displayed.
Reward image is not implemented yet.
Reviving, Shielding, and Healing Ribbons are not displayed correctly.
App crash while refreshing or downloading character data if there is no internet connection.
Outfit leaderboard regarding directives
Keep track of your characters stats in the first player tracking app for Planetside 2 on Android!
Search for a player or compare two players to pull:
% to Net Cert
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
"This app is ridiculous!" - Mr. Pham
"This app makes my life easier!" - Ms. Dvorsky
"This app is ALRIIIIGHT" - Mr. Rose
"This app is an SI unit!" - Ms. Dvorsky
"This app is great! Follow?" - Mr. Stein
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
-Supports creating characters from scratch
-Exported from D&D Insider online (4E) or even exported from the old software version
-Choose items, feats, spells from integrated libraries
-Combat Tracker/Initiative/Encounter Tracker
-View multiple Characters at same time (Party Viewer)
-Build campaigns with maps and encounters
-Add creatures straight from Monster library
This app is optimized for both tablets and handheld screens (it automatically chooses the tablet version if your screen size is larger than 6"). Get the HD and mobile in one app (and install it on both).
This app is far less than the cost of one RPG book. Invest in me please? I'd like to work on this more and I hope you would like to sponsor me a bit. If you look at this apps history, you'll see in a short period, I've had many significant upgrades. I'm an independent developer: help me raise a new generation of gamers that love roleplaying and Dungeons & Dragons games as much as we do!
What's coming next?
Coming to Player Tools:
-Import libraries from Excel spreadsheets... want more spells, feats, or magic items? Easy import.
-Level up your characters and have the app guide you through it
-More prestige classes coming
Coming to DM Tools:
-Campaign maps with interactive encounters links
I obviously can't test on all devices but I'm quick to fix things if you can guide me a bit. If you want to take part in sending me bugs, go to this twitter handle:
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
- Get server status
- Search characters and show their attributes
- Search guilds and show the guild roster
- Search ingame items and show their stats
- Get information about advanced achievements by class or for selected character
- Launch into channels directly
- Enter text from a keypad
- Scan your network for Rokus or add them manually.
- Disable your phone from locking when using the remote.
- Support for multiple Rokus
You must have your phone connected to the same WiFi as your Roku.