This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time. The app allows the operator to design custom ideal filters such as Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop filter by drawing on the touch screen. You must plugged a headset( or headphone) into the device headset jack. This is a requirement in order for the app to work. The app also amplify your surrounding environment and act as a hearing aid as well.
Three Noise Filter Modes:
- Removed the frequency with the highest decibel level.
- Preset the voice range from 300 hz to 3.5kHz
* Will add more preset range in future release.
- Remove frequency range using bandpass filter.
-Can remove certain frequencies using the drawing method on the graph.
* Note: when this mode is selected, draw the frequency using the touch screen method.
☆ Three noise filter methods to choose from
☆ Act as a hearing aid by increasing the volume gain level.
☆ Has a FFT spectral analyzer graph for displaying frequency.
☆ Select-able microphone input.
☆ Automatic gain control
Permission Required: This app only use the required permissions base on the functionality. We do not collect user data.
Please email: email@example.com for any questions. Thanks
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Measure the volume of sounds using your ANDROID.
Easy to Use and Powerful.
Support the digital filter. You can see the filter curve.
There are no ad.
Does not require any unnecessary permissions.
1. Background measurements.
2. Show average, LAeq, min, max and peak dB
3. User define update rate
4. High and Low alarm
5. dB(A), Low, High, Band pass filter.
6. Shows the filter curve.
7. Keep screen
8. Logging and log viewer
9. Brightness measurements. (lux)
10. Spectrum analysis.
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation.
Depending on the device can also be caused by differences in measurement.
Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors. This is not app's fault.
Noise Sound Light level meter
dB Lux counter
Discover how low-pass filters work on acceleration sensors by viewing the outputs in real-time. Acceleration Filter runs multiple low-pass filters at once so you can compare the results from a single input quickly and easily. The output from the filters is plotted with a line graph while the noise is plotted with a bar graph. There is also the option to view the acceleration as a two-dimensional vector. The user can select the sample period in units of seconds to apply to the different filters. This allows user to explore a large number of filter settings to quickly determine what is best for their application. Perfect for visualizing the effect of low-pass filters on digital signals. You can even log the output to an external .csv file.
• Graph acceleration in real-time
• View signal noise in real-time
• Compare multiple low-pass filter configurations simultaneously
• Define how the low-pass filter calculates alpha, or, set alpha to a static value
• Define windows for moving average filters
• Log filter outputs to an external .csv file
• Complementary IIR Low-Pass
• FIR Moving Average
It comes with a toggle button to turn microphone input on/off, and its own volume slider!
With this you can always hear regardless of how loud your surroundings are or how loud your audio is.
It also works in background!
We guaranteed 100 percent refund if you are not completely satisfy. Email us at idroidbot@gmail for a refund or comments.
Notice: Currently this version requires a GMail account login in order to use the email feature for sending audio file to ANY EMAIL account. In future releases we will support more login email accounts.
App Permissions: We take permission very seriously and want to convey to our customer why our App need certain permissions.
1. RECORD_AUDIO - This permission is to use the microphone for recording audio.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is needed to save the audio file to your internal or external sdcard.
3. INTERNET - For emailing recorded audio file.
4. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Get current GPS location for giving details about when and where you start recording and email this information to you for your record.
Also check out our other advanced acoustics signal processing Apps:
1. Acoustics Filter: This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time.
2. ActivePinger: ActivePinger is an App that generates acoustic waveforms commonly used by sonar and displays the results in real-time
3. FastGram Pro: An advanced audio real-time analyzer engineering tool that displays FFT in 2D graph and Spectrogram
4. Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer: A fast real-time 3D spectrogram waterfall displaying different FFT spectrum in succession, which give the representation of how the spectrum changes frequency over time
5. iSpectral FFT Analyzer: iSpectral is a fast and accurate real-time FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone audio.
6. iGram Spectral Analyzer: A spectrogram version of iSpectral.
ClearRecord brings the unique feature of Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR), which allows user to record conversations in any harsh noisy environments like street, train, classroom or an airplane while still maintaining clear voice. ClearRecord also features the ability to control play-speed without modifying pitch quality. These unique features, combined with the ability to record in background, make ClearRecord a must have App for recording.
ClearRecord, who needs it? – Anybody, who is interested in a noise free voice recording.
ClearRecord is used by more than 450 K users globally to achieve noise free voice recording. Our users include academic community, professionals like doctors, lawyers, musicians and journalists, business executives, transcribers and interviewers.
What reviewers are saying
“There are lots of smart phone apps you can use to record conversations and presentations, unfortunately not all of them can enhance the audio recording process to ensure that the playback is clear and useable. One of the best Android apps for recording college lectures is one called ClearRecord” – bestandroidappsfor.com
“Listed as one of the 18 life-changing Android Apps” – Brainline.org
“Listed as one of the top Audio recording App” – iphoneness.com
“Real great App” – iTutor
What users are saying
“Here is how the professionals do it!!”
“Only app with ANR This app works. Simple, and it works. I looked for another app with noise reduction but this is the only one I could find.”
“Amazing Quality. Used this for years and I still love it. Works fantastically for interviews, recording class lectures, and musical performances. Great quality, noise reduction, and overall performance. Every voice recording (and even live music sets) are clear and wonderful quality. Highly recommend.”
“No doubt this the best recorder ever. Absolutely clear. Def 5 star”
“Excellent app. Performs as advertised. Clean recordings despite a lot of background noise. Playback is perfect at all speeds. Easy to use.”
ClearRecord Premium supports:
• ANR can be turned ON during both recording and playback to get noise-free recordings
• Finer play speeds of 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.25x or 1.5x without modifying pitch quality
• Sampling frequency of 16 kHz for voice recordings and 48 kHz for music recordings
• Share recordings via Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth and other sharing applications
• Trick play and volume control
• Unlimited duration of recording
• Simple and intuitive UX and UI
• WAV format
★ Adjust your screen's brightness and color.
★ Add quick shortcuts to your home screen.
★ Schedule the filter to start & stop at a specific time.
And more! Download the app and try it out to see all of the features.
* If you accidentally turn your screen black, press volume up or volume down inside the app to turn off the filter, or power off your phone by holding the power button.
* If "Override screen brightness" doesn't work, try turning off "auto brightness" from your settings. This feature may also cause your screen to turn off and/or the lockscreen to activate if the setting is too low.
* To install an app from Google Play or other app stores, please turn off the filter first.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.
Draw over other apps: Required for the screen filter to work.
Full network access, view network connections: Used for Google AdMob.
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as take snapshot images of live video.
- Store multiple locations to access and recall with one touch
- PTZ Control
- 10 Minute Time Limit on Live Viewing
- View in either portrait or landscape mode
- View 1 to 4 channels at a time
- Change view with use of double tap (double tap to go from multiple to 1 channel view, double tap again to return to multiple channel view)
- Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live video and review later
- Arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view
- Change streams to provide high resolution images based on DVR capabilities
★PLUS Version: No Ads, Less Permissions, Just Great, Relaxing Sounds :)
★More exclusive features to come!
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Some of the sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother's heart beat but when mommy can't be there there's always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It's like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don't even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It's like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You'd be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you're trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance :)
And the rest of the sounds included with Sleep And Noise Sounds Plus are:
Calm Rainfall, Air Conditioner, Bathing Showers, Bird Song, Blazing Fire, Bunched Leaves, Ceiling Fan, Coldwater Stream, Country Ambiance, Crickets Chirping, Deep Frying, Desert Aviary, Dryer Running, Evening Grasshoppers, Exhaust Fan, Factory Noise, Rustling Foam, Hair Dryer, Howling Wind, Keyboard Typing, Kitchen Timer, Lawn Mower, Morning Blizzard, Mountain Sounds, Moving Escalator, Nighttime Desert, Parking Garage, Pond Ducks, River Flow, Rocky Beach, Running Dishwasher, Rustling Fabric, Seagull Flock, Space Ambient, Spinning Gearchain, Tent Rainfall, Thunderstorm Ambience, Tin Roof Showers, Train Wagon, Wind Chimes, Writing Notes
Max, Min and Avg function is installed!
99% Satisfaction! Powerful Noise Meter.
※ Wide ragne 0~120dB(dBA)
※ Wide frequency :31.5hz~8.5khz
※ Max, Min, Avg Hold function
※ Error tolerance 土 1.5db
※ Quick use at any time
※ Wide measure range and easy to use!
★Some device might not recognize this app.
If you want more accurate(professional) measuring, please purchase professional noise meter.
Android devices allow apps to register for certain URL types. The "tel:" URL type for example enables the user to initiate a call right out of the browser.
The G Data USSD Filter registers for this specific URL type and checks URLs of this type for USSD codes.
When starting the app for the first time you have to activate the filter manually. Just click on a "tel:" URL, or alternatively use the test URL we provide on the app's main screen. Then select the G Data USSD Filter as a default app for these types of URLs.
The USSD filter will capture all "tel:" URLs on your device in the future and check for USSD codes.
If a USSD code is found, the app shows a blocking page and prevents the execution of the code.
If the URL processed contains just an ordinary phone number, the app lets you call the number by tapping the "initiate call" button.
May the USSD code be executed anyway?
If you need to execute the USSD code, tap the "copy" button on the block page and paste the number into you telephone-app's dial pad. Be aware though that USSD codes have a variety of uses up to a factory reset of your phone. Only execute such a code, if you know what you are doing.
Does this app delete or damage other apps?
No, the app installs itself as a filter. No data is altered or deleted in any way. The G Data USSD Filter simply prevents USSD codes from being executed via an URL.
Why does this app need telephony permissions?
if the phone URL is clean, you should be able to call it. We need to register for this permission to let you do that.
Does the app work for QR-Codes and NFC Transmissions?
Yes, the filter checks URls contained in QR-Codes or transmitted via NFC for USSD codes.
Tags: USSD, URL, Security