Android dashboards and data logging with style. Opens 4 landscape and portrait dashboards that you can quickly swipe between. Use the included dashboards, or create your own in TunerStudio MS. Your dashboards look is limited only by your imagination!
MegaSquirt, GPS, Accelerometer, compass data and more is all pulled together for display on any gauge you choose and data logged for later review in MegaLogViewer.
So now you have Speedometer, Altitude, location and G Force data instantly available for display and logging!
- TunerStudio Dashboard Style and flexibility
- Automatic controller detection for all MegaSquirt MS1 MS2 and MS3 firmwares
- Automatic controller detection for Monster EFI
- Runs on you Android Phone or Tablet
- MSL format data logging
- Save & load Tune data with normal msq files
- Slide between 4 Dashboards that are open at all times
- Android Sensor data (GPS, Accelerometer, Magnetic, etc)
- Additional enhanced Data fields generated by Shadow Dash for additional analysis
- HUD Mode
*RS232 to Bluetooth adapter required for communication with you controller. Find Bluetooth adapters per-configured and ready to use at tunerstudio.com
A purchase through Google play allows for use on up to 3 devices owned by a 1 user at a time. If you need more devices please contact EFI Analytics.
Excellent for improving performance in the 1/4 mile and 0 to 60 acceleration times. Run the right Fuel-Injection components for your application. Eliminate guess-work and wrong component selection. Combine with Portable Dyno or Scan-Tool and you will be equipped with the best tools to win at the drag strip. Unlock your vehicle full potential!
Watch demo video here: http://youtu.be/SXDTSkSjcHA
✔ The application allows for injector size calculation, determine fuel-pump capacity, pressure units conversion, required CFM, potential cold-air induction gains, tuning fuel delivery with fuel pressure-regulator and more!
✔ Not just a calculator, the App is filled with valuable information and data for those who are about to retrofit a vintage or import vehicle with Electronic Fuel-Injection or modifying a sports car's OEM fuel injection system.
✔ Perfect first step for Megasquirt MS1, MS2, MS3 and MS/Extra installations. Determine required injector size, pump capacity, etc., with this App then tune with proper Apps like msDroid or Shadow Dash MS.
This exactly what this App will do for You and your Ride:
★ Injector Size Selector.
Need to find the required injector flow rate for your engine? Easy with this App just enter required info and find out!
★ Max Injector Supported HP.
Want to know if a set of injectors works for your combo? Fill out the form and find if that set of fuel-injectors support your engine's power level! Fast and easy!
★ Fine-Tune with the fuel-pressure regulator.
Sometimes you need to increase your system's fuel pressure to make your fuel- injectors deliver a little extra fuel, or the other way around, you may need to cut out a little fuel off your fuel map.
Find the pressure increase or decrease necessary to achieve that with this App feature!
★ Flow Bench Conversion.
Some manufacturers speak different languages and flow rate their products with different flow-bench depression factors. To be able to compare, say two Throttle-Body CFM flow numbers obtained with different flow-bench depression factors, use this calculator and compare parts specs!
★ Required CFM.
Calculate your engine's required CFM so you can pick the right throttle-body or carburetor! No more guessing!
★ Fuel Pump Selector.
Already know your required fuel-injector flow-rate? What about your fuel pump? Quickly find your required fuel-pump flow rate for your engine with easy calculator and avoid a fuel-starving engine!
★ Flow-rate unit converter.
Easily convert from cc/min to lb/hr and back.
★ Cold Air Induction.
Get approximate power gains by using cold-air induction! In some cases you can get up to 50 hp (on a V8 engine) by feeding your engine through a professional cold-air kit!
★ Using Ethanol Fuel.
Want to use ethanol as fuel in your EFI-Blown race car? No problem! Get your target AFR, required injector flow, required fuel-pump flow and charge temps!
✔ Just as the rest of our Apps this one comes with lifetime free and constant updates!
✔ Forget online calculators! At the track, shop or home this App is ready to help you with your EFI math!
✔ Download now!
NOTE: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A SUPERCHIPS™ VIGILANTE FLASH 2.0 MOTORCYCLE DEVICE (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLES. THE APPLICATION WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT A VIGILANTE FLASH 2.0 CONNECTED TO THE BIKE.
Superchips has over 3 decades of performance vehicle tuning experience and we have brought that experience to an all-new line of Harley-Davidson® (HD) motorcycle performance tuning and monitoring products for bikes equipped with a HD fuel-injection [Delphi] Electronic Control Unit (ECU). Superchips has made the open-road experience even better and created a smoother ride with better control and response for motorcycle enthusiasts. The benefits gained using Vigilante on a fuel-injected HD are immediately noticeable including:
• Optimum performance – Fix issues found when an aftermarket performance product is installed
• Maximum power – Unlock hidden horsepower and torque for both stock and modified applications
• Improved throttle response – Remapping the throttle-by-wire for better off-the-line acceleration
• Better mid-range performance – No flat spots or misfires with surging eliminated
• Lower engine operating temperatures – Cooler running especially in city riding
• Quicker installation speed – It’s easy to use because it is plug-and-play technology
• Monitor vital engine parameters – Retrieve, store, display, and playback engine data
• Measure performance – Monitor 0-60 MPH, 1/8-mile, and ¼-mile times
• Wireless technology – Bluetooth interface effortlessly connects to an Android or Apple smartphone
• Reliability – Keep the durable, proven factory ECU onboard (not a replacement ECU) while avoiding aftermarket add-on modules that try to ‘trick’ the ECU into running right.
Vigilante Flash 2.0 features include:
• Search and sort from hundreds of tuning files preloaded in the device or download the newest files from the internet - access the Superchips cloud whenever a new file is needed
• Download up to three tuning files at a time into the Vigilante – try them, change them, and keep the favorites
• Tunes can be added or changed as often as needed without the need to purchase additional tuning … even when hard parts are added or changed
• Save and return to original tuning (stock or other ECU-based tuning) with ease
• Virtual gauges in various configurations including gear indicator readout
• User configurable parameter display and data logging with graphing capability
• DTC read and clear with Google troubleshooting
• Performance Meter – 0-60 MPH, ¼-mile times
• Available in J1850 4-pin or CAN 6-pin ECU diagnostic interface
To purchase a Vigilante Flash 2.0 or to see if your bike is compatible, please visit vigilante.superchips.com.
The only BMW specific diagnostic tool for Android!
With this app you can read out BMW fault codes (BMW DTC's) like the experts.
While OBD Readers are limited to a small number of electronic control units (ECUs) and even a smaller number of fault codes, this app reads out practically all compatible ECUs.
Normally this is only possible with very expensive expert equipment.
Now you can check your car yourself in-depth!
It provides modell specific fault code explanations.
...and you can even clear the stored BMW DTC fault codes - not just OBD!
Main features are:
- Select from 100+ BMW models
- Identify all compatible ECUs
- Perform selected in-depth BMW DTC fault analysis
- Provide model specific text explanation of fault code
- Send the analysis protocoll per email
- Clear DTC fault codes
As a free add-on, this version also provides support for engine parameter monitoring, including writing them to a file to be analyzed later.
Since this is a rather difficile issue, not all cars may respond to the specific commands sent over Bluetooth adapters.
Please just try the free version to see if your car is being supported BEFORE purchasing the full version
And please let us know your experience by sending email to BMWhat@iViNi-apps.com
The following BMW modells were successfully tested with the in-depth BMWhat diagnosis:
1er: E81, E82
1er Convertible: E87
1er Coupe: E88
3er Touring: E91
3er Coupe: E92
3er Convertible: E93
5er Touring: E61
6er Convertible: E64
7er: E65, E66
X6: E71, E72
E46, E39 and other older models- only with our USB-OBD cable on USB-OTG!
Experience shows that one would expect the above models to be compatible.
*** However please test the compatibility with the free lite version BEFORE buying the full version. ***
Cumulus provides a moving map display with all the information you need to make navigation easier while flying, yet requiring a minimum of user interaction. Navigation during flight is based on the processing of GPS information delivered either by a built in GPS receiver or an external Bluetooth GPS device.
Cumulus features a full color moving map with information on terrain, airfields, airspace, (rail-) roads, water, cities and many other details. It handles waypoints, IGC logging and tasks in cooperation with KFLog, wind determination, reachable sites, final glide, sunrise and sunset calculations, airport weather stations query (METAR and TAF), flight logbook, live flight tracking via Internet and as well as automatic task point switching is also supported.
Cumulus can also process and display Flarm data, if the Android device was connected with the Flarm device via a Serial-Bluetooth adapter or an USB IOIO Uart board. The IOIO bord can also supply the Android device with power. Such adapters are offered e.g. by http://www.k6-team.de, http://www.soartronic.net or http://www.glidertools.com. Furthermore Cumulus is able to upload configuration data and task definitions to the Flarm device and to download your flights from the Flarm device.
If your Android device has built-in a barometric sensor, you can activate it in Cumulus and use its data as a barometric pressure altitude.
The usage of Cumulus on an Android device is only useful with a screen resolution of at least 800 x 480 pixels in landscape mode. Furthermore a screen diagonal is recommended greater than 4" otherwise you have problems to use your fingers for the operation.
One tip from me. To have a better usage of the native Cumulus part, please adapt the sizes of the GUI and Menu fonts. You can do it via the menu item Setup->General entry Look&Feel. On that page you have tow buttons to open the related font dialogs. Especially the GUI menu font should be adopted by you. Make your changes in small steps only and check the results. To get the changes full realized a restart of the program is recommended.
More information about the usage of Cumulus is to find on its web page. Here is a link to a short introduction for Android users:
Carscope is an application only for those customers who have bought HKS OB-LINK.
You can try the Demo-mode version of Carscope before you buy OB-LINK.
This application displays several kinds of vehicle information received by OB-LINK in real-time with a variety of designs.
-Display vehicle information
-HKS historical meter design
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION, WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
※Do not use, operate, or look at your Android device and Carscope while driving. Please use Carscope responsibly after stopping your car in a safe place.
※It may become very hot in a car depending on weather conditions (especially in places like a dashboard which is exposed to direct sunlight). Therefore, you must use your Android device under the appropriate conditions (e.g., the appropriate ranges of temperature and humidity) stated in the manual of your Android device. Using, placing, or leaving your Android device under very hot conditions might cause deformation, breakdown, battery leakage, explosion, heat-generation, fire, and deterioration of performance and/or life of the device. In addition, heat from the device might cause burns on your skin.
※Your Android device might consume more battery power than usual in using Carscope.
※Vehicle data is stored on storage media such as an SD card in your Android device. Vehicle data cannot be stored without such storage media.
※Carscope requires an Android device with Android OS (Version 2.1 or later) and Bluetooth function (SPP profile). WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT CARSCOPE WILL WORK ON EVERY KIND OF ANDROID DEVICE.
※Depending on the Bluetooth connection, the vehicle data might not be displayed or stored correctly.
※Do not leave your Android device in your car. When you get out of your car, be sure to take it with you.
※Be careful that your Android device does not drop or move from its installation site while you are driving.
※Take care not to allow the power cord to interfere with your driving while using your Android device.
※Do not use Carscope close to infants or small children.
※Carscope might frequently access the Internet; therefore, we suggest that you to sign up for flat-rate access services to the Internet for greater savings with respect to your packet communication fee.
※WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR ANDROID DEVICE, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USAGE OF CARSCOPE.
※WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONETARY DAMAGES AND/OR LOST PROFITS CAUSED BY ANY DISPLAYS AND/OR WARNINGS RELATED TO CARSCOPE.
※WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE AND/OR YOUR STORAGE MEDIA IN RELATION TO USING CARSCOPE.
※WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS WHICH OCCUR WHILE USING CARSCOPE.
Applications shows main battery parameters as graphical main screens which more detailed BMS and battery maintenance information is available in additional pages.
The Android device running this app may be used as handheld device or as integrated part of dashboard. For integrated application the Dimming feature is useful to blank the screen when BMS system is not actively used.
Application is designed to scale well on variety of Android devices ranging from small phones to big tablets.
It supports following methods to connect to Emus BMS:
- Bluetooth on devices with Bluetooth (Emus BMS must have Bluetooth Module connected)
- USB Root on rooted Android devices that have OTG port and USB Host cable. (Not all Android devices support Android USB Host in their implementation of OS by device manufacturer)
- Two graphic screens: Dashboard and Detail
- Two maintenance information screens: BMS Info and Battery Info
- Support of landscape and portrait orientation
- Interface supporting switching between screens via taps on the main screens without the use of the Android device buttons
- Short tap on graphic screens toggles between main dashboard and details views
- Long press on graphic screens opens options menu
- Long press on detailed maintenance or settings pages closes them
- Polling function to actively poll the Emus BMS for its parameters by Emus EVGUI
- Dimming function which dims the screen to almost black level if system is inactive (IGN.IN is off and no charger connected). This mode is very useful if the device is installed stationary as a dashboard in some vehicle. The user may temporarily exit the dim by tapping on the screen. Dimming parameters are configurable.
- If not dimmed the graphic screens stay constantly on with the same brightness
- Logging function allows to record communication log to SD card for later investigation by user or sending to JSC Elektromotus for support.
- Automatic Bluetooth connectivity retries to connect to default device MAC address every 15 seconds
- Integrated USB JNI drivers for implementing USB Host to BMS. It requires the Android device to be rooted.
- Back button does not suspend the application which prevents from accidently closing the application by user.
- Exit option from options menu closes the App and frees the memory
- To suspend the application to background use the Home button
*****As such this application is intended for TABLETS 7 INCHES OR LARGER ONLY!****