Why try Turbo Reminder when there are other reminder apps? Because Turbo Reminder is simple to use with the right amount of features, unlike similar apps which are too simple or too complicated.
You can use Turbo Reminder as a countdown app, or as a simple note or ideas app. You can use labels to categorise your reminders, or any other info. You can password protect your reminders, also backup and restore on another device and carry on receiving your reminders on the new device.
There is no pro version so you get all the features. Most features are customisable. When creating recurring reminders, for example taking your medicine twice a day, you can create two reminders one for the morning and one for the evening and set it to repeat every day.
• Simple and easy to use. Only need a Title and the time to set a new reminder.
• Count down feature showing days, hours and minutes left.
• Recurring reminders (Every 30 mins, Hour, Day, Week, 10 Days, 2 Weeks, Mon-Fri, Sat & Sun, Month and Year)
• Password protection
• Pop-up notification
• Ringtone, Notification or Alarm as the notification sound.
• Backup & Restore (beta)
• Set automatic backups intervals (customisable)
• Sticky reminders on the notification bar and it will stay until you dismiss it or snooze it (just set it for the next minute to set a sticky reminder).
• Home screen widget
• Use labels to categorise reminders such as Work, Personal, Bills, Health, Shopping etc.
• Filter reminders based on labels
• Android Lollipop date and time pickers
• Cardview design
• Keep a history of previous reminders, or automatically delete expired reminders.
The app has been thoroughly tested but please let us know if you have any problems or feature requests with the application before leaving a low feedback.
If you would like to help with the translation please do contact us (credit will be given).
Icons provided by icons4android.com