Basic Market Information and Stock Price requests
* Search for your symbols by either stock name or stock codes
* Add your searches to your favorite watch lists
* View your Malaysia share market information at your finger tips
Mobile Share Trading functions
* Buy or Sell Malaysian Shares via any supported Android devices with internet connectivity.
* Prices are mark to market automatically and the users can change their offer prices.
* Track all of your transactions via a simple intuitive Order status window.
* Amend any open orders with ease.
* Get technical support via a helpful order details page as well as contact us during official market hours.
Mobile Share Trading Tools
* Real time plotting of any share's historical price performances over the last 5 years
* Apply 2 dozen types of indicators and curves to against the historical price performance of a share.
* Up to date feeds for Dow Jones newsprints, MASA market newsprints as well as Maybank IB Retail Research Videos !
Advance Information organizer widgets
* Choose up to a dozen in application widgets for speedy access to your favorite market and share performance information directly from the Malaysia Market during official market hours.
Maybank - Android Mobile Share Trading Application Quick Guide
Please ensure that your Android Operating Software is updated to the latest available version. Please also ensure that you have good internet connectivity on your device (WIFI/3G/4G) for the best experience.
Powered by InnoTech Co. Ltd.
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with KE Mobile VN is sponsored by Maybank Kim Eng Securities Joint Stock Company which is developed by InnoTech, investors are always in touch with account and Vietnam finance market.
Designed for Android (beside the apps on iPad, iPhone), you can do the following anytime, anywhere:
1. Track all changes in market with any stock;
2. Follow all finance news that always updated;
3. Easy trading with buy or sell stocks;
4. Monitor your favorites stocks in your watch-list;
5. Check your current order status and cancel your orders;
6. View your current portfolio and your unrealized profit/loss;
7. Query your Order History easily
8. Making cash advance for buying or withdraw money.
9. Making money transfers to other accounts, to other banks, or receiving by identity card.
- Compatible with Android >= v2.2.
- KE Mobile, Maybank, Maybank KimEng, Mobile Trade, Tài Chính, Financial, Stock, Chứng Khoán, Giao Dịch, Giao Dịch Trực Tuyến, Giao Dịch Mobile
Maybank Mobile Banking App brings the Bank a step closer to you. With online services such as funds transfer, bill payment, placement of time deposit, credit card bill payment, and many more, you do not need to step out of your comfort zone to visit the Bank for your banking transactions, literally.
What’s more, you can also perform other online transactions such as:
* Pay any local or overseas MasterCard and Visa credit card bills
* Maybank Mobile Money - Pay anyone, anytime and anywhere from your Maybank Savings or Current Account. All you need is the collector’s mobile number instead of a bank account number. As a collector, you can collect the funds and credit into a savings or current account opened in Singapore, or a Singapore-issued Visa or MasterCard Credit Card
* Manage your accounts easily anytime, anywhere
* Transfer Funds, whenever you need, wherever you are
* Pay Singapore and Malaysia bills (credit card, telco, utility, etc)
* Remit money to Malaysia via RegionLink
* Place a Time Deposit
* Locate our Branches and ATMs
*View exclusive Cards promotions
* Check the latest Foreign Exchange Rates
* Change your welcome screen and services featured on your homepage. You can even personalise the theme, accordingly to your mood!
* Use the built-in QR Reader to scan QR Codes on names cards and promotional materials and many more!
To start using the App, simply login with your Maybank Online Banking Username, Password and One Time Password (OTP). If you do not have a Maybank Online Banking ID, please visit www.maybank2u.com.sg and “Sign Up” using either your ATM / Debit / Credit card number (for Principal Credit cardmember only) plus your Card PIN. You can also login to Maybank Mobile Banking using your phone browser if you do not wish to download the Application.
No Maybank account yet? Locate the nearest Maybank Branch using the locator and open an account with us.
Discover a whole new way of accessing your banking needs via M2U with Android.
Experience a variety of banking services at your fingertips with ease:
▸ Balance Inquiry (Savings, Current, Credit/Debit Card)
▸ M2U History, Recent Transactions, Today's Transactions,Transaction History (Deposit, Credit/Debit Card)
▸ To Own Accounts
▸ To Registered 3rd Party Accounts
▸ To Registered Interbank GIRO
▸ Registered Bill Payment
▸ Card Payment (Own)
▸ Card Payment (Registered 3rd Party Accounts)
▸ Mobile Prepaid Instant Top Up
▸ View Forex Rates
▸ Loan Calculator
▸ Contact Us
Download our M2U app now to discover a whole new banking experience with Android!
Note: This app works on Android version 2.2 and above
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Account Information & Services
o Check Your Account Balances
o View your Transaction History
o Place a Time Deposit
• Funds Transfer
o Transfer funds to your own account with Maybank Singapore
o Transfer funds to another account with Maybank Singapore
o Transfer funds to another bank account in Singapore
o Send money to anyone in Singapore Dollars (SGD) via iCheque
• Bill Payments
o Pay local Visa Credit Card bills
o Pay local bills
o Pay Malaysian bills
o Pay any bill via iCheque
• Transfer funds to accounts with Maybank Malaysia and Maybank Philippines
o Check the latest Rates
o Request for Credit Card Form
o Make an appointment to meet with our relationship manager
o Locate us and our partners:
- ATM & Cash Deposit Machines
- ATM5 Network
- AXS Stations
- iNETS Kiosks
Simply login with your Maybank Internet Banking Username, Password and OTP.
If you do not have a Maybank Internet Banking ID, please visit www.maybank2u.com.sg and perform a "First Time Login" using either your ATM Card Number, Credit Card or Debit Card Number (for Principal Cardmember only) plus your accompanying Personal Identification Number (PIN).
No Maybank account yet? Locate the nearest Maybank Branch using the the locator and open an account with us.
* Watchlist add/remove
* Tabular display of last traded prices, volume etc.
* Dark and light theme
* Quick access to Yahoo finance page
* Corporate actions information (dividend, rights)
Premium Features (subscribers only)
* Technical Analysis page that give you a summary of resistance/support level and the analysed outlook (bullish/bearish)
* Multiple watchlists
* No advertisements
* Unlimited quick navigation of news page for counters in the watchlist
* more coming soon
Disclaimer: The stock prices are obtained from SGX and may be slightly delayed. The author of this app is not responsible for the accuracies and timeliness of the stock price update.
Singapore Exchange stock, SG, SGX, watch list
* added progress bar in news page
* enhanced news pages to allow navigation between news page for stocks in the watchlist
(non-subscriber is restricted to 3 stocks navigation)
* changed "Y!" icon to NEWS
* added functionality to access stock info at ft.com
* added back/forward/reload button when viewing yahoo webpage
* fixed calculation for percentage change
* added new permisson for testing exporting watchlist to sdcard (not enabled for public yet)
* improved appearance of edit watchlist page
* made the name of the watchlist clickable for quick watchlist selection
* bug fixes
* added support for multiple watchlist (subscribers' feature)
* new app icon
* enhanced edit watchlist screen with quick filter (show all, show selected only, show non-selected only)
* moved Remarks column to next of the name column
* fixed ordering of stocks in watchlist table
* UI fixes to context menu at the top of the app
While every effort are made to ensure the accuracy of the calculation, the author made no warranty whatsoever and will not be held liable for any mistake arising from the calculation.
Currently, it only provides calculation for DBSVickers, DMG, Kim Eng, OCBC, POEMS and UOB.
For reporting of bugs or if there are changes to the commission rates, please email the author.
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
1. Real time SGX stock quotes.
2. Stock technical analysis, stock ratings.
3. Stock financial data.
4. Up-to-date stock charts: intraday, five days, one month, six months, one year and five years charts.
5. Latest company news or stock news.
6. Support Singapore Exchange stocks, SGX stocks.
º Kewords º
SG, stocks, SGX, exchange, watch, list, Singapore, Catalist
Simply enter your buy/sell price, share quantity and select your brokerage firm - your contract price is calculated without the hassle of remembering your broker's charges!
It gives you the resulting profit/loss amount and %, and also breaks down all those multiple fees and charges (CDP fee, SGX fee, broker's fee and GST!)
BEST of all, if you have an expected profit target to achieve, just input the desired profit % and our stock calculator instantly recommends you the price to sell!
NEW FEATURE: Break even calculation added!
*Easy three-step use (Simply enter 1. buy/sell price, 2. share quantity and 3. select broker)
*Wide range of local brokerage firms
*Calculates total purchase price
*Recommends minimum sell price to break even
*Calculates profit/loss amount and %
*Detail breakdown of fees in result screen
*'Settings' under Option allow for up to 4 decimal places
*Last used configurations will be auto-saved
*Minimal permission for installation
Broker list includes CIMB, Citibank, DBS Vickers, Kim Eng, Lim&Tan, Philip, iOCBC, UOB Kay Hian, DMG Partners and Standard Chartered.
For questions, issues, suggestions, please write to email@example.com instead of commenting below, so we can reply you. :) Alternatively you can go to 'Feedback' under Options in the app to instantly email us.
Here are some of the features added base on user request:
*Contract Value now shown in Result Table
*Last used configurations will be auto-saved
*Negative result shown as red, positive in green
*Break Even Forecast
*Price vs profit forecast projection
..and many more
If you feel you have benefited from this app, do rate us and share our app with others!
All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise. These calculators are not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.
The developer accepts no responsibility for the completeness accuracy and/or applicability of the computation nor is the information meant to be final and binding. The developer expressly disclaim all liability to the extent permissible by law for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or any consequences or any losses and/or damages howsoever suffered by any person or institution, arising from and/or in relation to any reliance by any person and/or institution on the application.
Singapore, SG, SGX, Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, Contract, Free, CIMB, Citibank, Citi, DBS Vickers, DBS, Kim Eng, KE, Lim & Tan, L&T, Lim, Tan, Philip, Poems, iOCBC, OCBC, UOB Kay Hian, UOB, DMG Partners, DMG, Standard, Chartered, Standard Chartered, CDP, GST, broker, brokerage, break even
The app is customised for Singapore, and it provides some unique features (hard to find):
1. Manage your portfolio, show your daily profit/Lost and keep track the profit/Lost history
2. Show profit/Lost for each transaction has done
3. View all charts by simple finger sliding
4. Support worldwide stock, e.g. US, KL, HK etc, (Ver 6.4 onwards : menu>Add Missing Stock)
Add Missing Stock (by Symbol) example:
Singapore Singtel: Z74.SI
US Apple: AAPL
HongKong CheungKong: 0001.HK
KL CIMB: 1023.KL
This app shows Singapore Stock/Share trading data, charts, and helps to manage portfolio. It has the following features:
* Localisation : Preload SG stocks for searching
* User friendly : Navigate price and charts by a finger sliding
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove shares (Fig 6), user can also sort (Fig 7) the watch list
* Portfolio Management: Show Profit/Lost, number of holding shares,average Price, commissions etc (Fig 4).
* Technical Chart Analysis: 9 different ranges, 16 different indicators, MACD, Bollinger Bangs etc.
To Navigate different screens
* slide the screen horizontally
To view the full list
* slide the screen vertically
To Update data (3 methods)
* Run the app, the app will update data once automatically
* click the "Last Update" item, the app will start updating data (Figure 1,3)
* click the menu->Update (Fig 5), the app will show the downloading dialog, and start updating data
To Remove an item
* click the item and hold, the "Select an action dialog" comes out. click "Delete"
To Add/Remove a number of sharess
* click the menu->Edit Watchlist (Fig 5), the app shows the "Edit Watch List" dialog. Check or uncheck the shares if you want to add or remove.
To Customise technical chart
* click the menu->Config Chart, select range from drop down list, (e.g. 1 Year), check or un-check different indicators (e.g. 200 Moving Average, MACD etc)
To Add Transaction (3 methods)
* click a share item on Trade page
* click a share item on Portfolio page
* click the menu-> Edit Transaction
To check the app version
* click the menu->About
The data is from Yahoo Finance. Thanks Yahoo.
Finance, Stock, Share, Money, share market, stock market Fundamental analysis: Cash,Dividend Yield, Earnings Per Share (EPS) SGX Bank: DBS, UOB, OCBC, Securities: AMFRASER, CIMB, DBS VICKERS, DMG&PARTNERS, KIM ENG, LIM & TAN, PHILLIP POEMS, UOB KAY HIAN,
Ver 5.5 (2013-11-17)
Add Pacific Radiance, Figtree, Viva Ind Tr, ValueMax
Ver 5.3 (2013-11-13)
As requested, update Saizen REIT (T8JU)
Ver 5.2 (2013-11-10)
Use server in SG
Ver 5.1 (2013-11-10)
Fixed DJI issue, thanks user for the feedback.
Ver 5.0 (2013-11-02)
Fixed the stock data (e.g. DJI and other indexes) retrieved from iGoogle. iGoogle terminated its service from 1 Nov 2013 onward. The fix may cause longer time to download the data, but something is better than nothing.
Ver 4.8 (19 Oct 2013)
As requested, add 150 Moving Average to the end of Config Chart list (due to design limitation).
Ver 4.7 (05 Oct 2013)
Ver 4.6 (21 Sep 2013)
Add Xyec Hldg
As requested, show the current price in the fundamental page
Ver 4.5 (17 Aug 2013)
Add Soilbuild Biz Reit
Add Rex Intl, MoneyMax and Yangzijiang RMB
Add SPH Reit and OUE Hospitality Trust
Add KrisEnergy and SG KitchenEqpt
Freeze the top bar and make the stock name bold
Add ISOTeam and PS Grp
- Add Fundamental (Fig 8) and History Page to track Profit/Lost change.
- Sort Watch List by click (Fig 7)
- Try to fix file corrupted issue during start up.
Major release to support Portfolio management.
Ver 1.0 (2013-Feb-2)
Implemented basic functions.
Track Stocks and Indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX, Singapore Stock Exchange)
* Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Interceptor App includes:
- 127 FOREX streaming quotes & charts
- Secure trading through selected FX brokers
- BITCOIN quotes & charts
- Real-time STOCKS quotes & charts from 16 stock exchanges
- Binary Options trading
- Advanced charting
- More than 80 technical analysis indicators
- 40 graphical tools and studies
- Pattern recognition
- Trading from the charts
- Market News
- Economic calendar
- TrendRisk indicators and market scanner
- Integrated Help
- Alarms on prices and indicators, pushed to your mobile (Premium Service)
- Alerts for economic data release (Premium Service)
- and more
Users have access to all Trade Interceptor desktop and mobile apps with a single Login.
For more information, feedback and suggestions, contact:
SG Stock features:
=> Check real time stok price information.
=> Read the stock related news.
=> Check the market trend in a certain period of time.
=> Search the stock by name or symbol from the list.
=> Add the stock to your favorite to monitor the price.