Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
With the Schwab Workplace Retirement App, you get on-the-go access to your retirement savings progress:
• Check your account balance.
• View and filter personal performance data.
• See how much you’re saving from each paycheck.
• Look at your account activity.
• View the latest headlines and market updates.
• Easily access answers to your questions.
Regarding the screenshots:
Account data shown is for illustrative purposes only. This is not a recommendation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connections limitations.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google's permission.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans and has provided this communication to you as part of the recordkeeping services they provide to Plans. Trust, custody and deposit products and services are available through Charles Schwab Bank.
©2014 Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. All rights reserved. (0814-5090)
The Schwab Advisor Center™ Mobile Application makes it easy for independent registered investment advisors with a valid login to monitor and manage client accounts from their Android® device*.
* This application is for advisors whose firms custody assets with Schwab, and must be approved and activated by the advisor’s Firm Security Administrator (FSA) before use.
Manage client accounts wherever you are with convenient access to account balances, positions, and history.
FAST & EASY ACCESS
Conduct quick and easy searches for client account data using account name or number, in an easy-to-navigate format.
Contact your service team or Technical Client Services directly from your phone with one-touch access.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Schwab Advisor Center is a website of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Schwab) for the use of independent investment advisor clients that custody assets with Schwab.
Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading and support services of Schwab.
Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with or supervised by Schwab.
©2013 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. CS14169-00
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
** User ID and Password shall be provided by your NSE registered Trading Member. Kindly call 1800 22 0052 (Toll Free) for assistance **
Free to all TradeStation brokerage customers, TradeStation Mobile lets you access core features of our award-winning desktop platform, synchronized to your online account in real time. Use your Android device to monitor real-time quotes, analyze charts, search for symbols, place an order, trade options or check your positions and balances -– all in real time, 24/7.
Whether you trade stocks, options, futures or forex, TradeStation’s easy-to-use mobile interface makes it easy to stay plugged in to the markets and your account – safely and securely, no matter where you are.
-- Mobile Features --
Get Streaming Quotes in Real Time
- Sort and rank a custom list of up to 30 symbols streaming in real time
- Track stocks, indices, futures, options and forex – all in one screen view.
Analyze Charts with Indicators
- Add commonly used indicators and customize their parameters.
Find Symbols Fast with Intuitive Search
- Use Symbol Search’s intuitive interface to locate symbols in seconds
- Type in the symbol’s first letters to quickly retrieve all possible symbols.
Place Orders with Ease
- Seize trading opportunities as they occur for stocks, options, futures and forex
- Select the size, type, routing and duration of your trade in seconds.
Analyze Options Contracts and Chains
- Quickly analyze and act on options trading opportunities
- View a wide variety of contracts with an extensive range of strike prices and expiration dates
- Access precise, up-to-the-second information on options chains.
Track Your Positions, Orders and Balances
- Toggle between accounts to monitor the status of your positions and orders in one screen view
- View your buying power, open/filled/cancelled orders and position status and account balances.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 45 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Hover over headlines to see article previews
- Hover over tickers within news articles for the latest market data on your tablet
- Annotate and save your notes within Bloomberg+ on your tablet
- Watch Live Bloomberg TV, customized for your region of the world or select a different region for a new perspective
- Choose top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18, CNBC AWAAZ, CNBC Prime HD and CNBC Bajar Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity futures
• Economic Indicators
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Expense Manager
• Hot Deals
• Loan Calculator
• Compound Interest Calculator
• Retirement/401k Calculator
• Tip Calculator
• much more
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community (Not available on tablet yet)
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2TD Ameritrade and tastytrade, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
3Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
4myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.
Track option prices and option chain for stocks and indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), S&P etc.
* Call and put option prices for majority of US stocks, indices and ETFs (Exchange traded funds)
* Easy to use and detailed option chain functionality for individual scripts.
* Support for different expiry dates
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at email@example.com
Take the power with you with the innovative and powerful functionality of OptionsHouse’s award winning mobile app. Streaming and synchronized with the desktop trading platform, OptionsHouse customers can trade, manage their accounts and stay up to date anywhere, anytime.
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, and spreads
- Real-time, streaming quotes and option chains
- Create and manage advanced orders
- View watchlists and positions
- Close or adjust strategies with adjustTRADE
- Bid ask click trading
- Enhanced charting capabilities
- Advanced position performance and risk metrics
- Minimize potential losses and lock in potential gains with our Exit Manager
- Manage your orders with more order types and tools.
- Push Alerts
Security is our top priority. Your account is safe and secure on OptionsHouse Mobile. Lose your phone? No worries. No important information is stored locally on your device and all of your account data is sent over a secure connection.
OM Securities, LLC and OptionsHouse, LLC, as separate but affiliated companies, recently joined forces to bring together the best of each company. OM Securities, LLC, formerly doing business as tradeMONSTER, is now doing business as OptionsHouse.
© 2015 Aperture Group, LLC. Copyrights, logos and trademarks are property of Aperture Group, LLC or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Securities and futures offered through OM Securities, LLC d/b/a OptionsHouse. Member FINRA | SIPC | NFA. Contact us.
Weeklies traders: Get the latest in a direct feed only on optionMONSTER Mobile.
Subscribe to one of optionMONSTER's trading advisory service, such as InsideOptions(TM). Get trade alerts directly to the optionMONSTER Mobile app.
Co-founded by Jon 'DRJ' and Pete Najarian, optionMONSTER delivers actionable trade ideas, advanced options education, and webinars for investors and traders. Copyright (c) 2013 OptionMonster® Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Tags: Options, Trading, Finance, Stocks, optionMONSTER, Volatility, Jamie Tyrrell, Jon 'DRJ' Najarian, Pete Najarian