More from developer
• Coaches of young players that let their team players use their phones to call home
• Parents that let their kids call their friends with their phones
• Guy with a girlfriend that snoops through their phone or vice versa
• Emergencies where someone needs to call their loved ones
• Simple, easy to use dialer that can make calls to anywhere.
• When the user ends the call, it goes to a password entry that utilizes the password chosen by the owner that unlocks the app. The default password is “1234”. Sometimes it takes two tries to successfully unlock.
• Password can be anything.
• Small data footprint of about 1 MB.
• When not in use, the phone operates as usual.
How to Use:
• If someone asks to use your phone to call someone, open Obstructer and press the home button. If a dialog opens, either check “Use by default for this action” and choose “Obstructer”, or choose "Obstructer" and select "Always", depending on your device. The user is now locked into the app and cannot access other phone features by pressing the home button or the back button. If nothing happens, the phone is already locked.
• When the user ends his/her phone call, a password dialog will open. Enter your password. If correct, a message will appear saying “Phone is now unlocked.” and will go back to the dialer. You can now press the home button to return the phone to normal use. If the password entered is not correct, a message will appear saying “Incorrect Password”.
• It is recommended that you change your password before the first use. The default password is “1234”.
• It is not guaranteed that your personal data will be protected by this app. If you are concerned that your personal data will be opened, force close all of your apps containing personal data such as Gallery and Call Logs.