- This app filters incoming ,outgoing,and missed Calls (rejected Calls).
- Also provide separate list for incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed call when you select any call log from the log and it provides the statistics data.
- Can hide the contact identity from the settings if you don’t want to show user’s name and photo sometimes.
- Show the call date, time and duration of call in the logs.
- Display total call duration for a selected user in detail screen.
- User can send direct Message to the selected contact number from the log.
- User can make a direct Call to the selected contact number from the log.
- It is very useful application when you want to record more than 500 call logs because default Android Call log stores only 500 call logs data.
- You can delete the unwanted call log details from the application.
- It is also providing facility to reset the complete logs from
- Call Logs Storage
- Call History
- Call Logger
More from developer
• Friends that never charge their phone and constantly borrows yours
• Parents that let their kids call their friends with their phones
• Guy with a girlfriend that snoops through their phone or vice versa
• Emergencies where someone needs to call their loved ones
• Simple, easy to use dialer that can make calls to anywhere.
• When the user ends the call, it goes to a password entry that utilizes the password chosen by the owner that unlocks the app. The default password is “1234”. Sometimes it takes two tries to successfully unlock.
• Password can be anything.
• Small data footprint of about 1 MB.
• When not in use, the phone operates as usual.
How to Use:
• If someone asks to use your phone to call someone, open Obstructer and press the home button. If a dialog opens, either check “Use by default for this action” and choose “Obstructer”, or choose "Obstructer" and select "Always", depending on your device. The user is now locked into the app and cannot access other phone features by pressing the home button or the back button. If nothing happens, the phone is already locked.
• When the user ends his/her phone call, a password dialog will open. Enter your password. If correct, a message will appear saying “Phone is now unlocked.” and will go back to the dialer. You can now press the home button to return the phone to normal use. If the password entered is not correct, a message will appear saying “Incorrect Password”.
• It is recommended that you change your password before the first use. The default password is “1234”.
• It is not guaranteed that your personal data will be protected by this app. If you are concerned that your personal data will be opened, force close all of your apps containing personal data such as Gallery and Call Logs.