* FREE version (version w/ ads)
1. Lock any apps by using pin
2. Auto turn on Guest Mode when power on
3. Restrict unauthorized installing/ uninstalling application
4. Personal contents/documents privacy protection
App will run on device with android v4.0 and above.
If you have any problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How many times given your phone to your child to play his favorite game and surprised he is doing international call?
How many times given your mobile to brother to doing call and surprised he is checking your email address?
Are you a parent who want to control your child / children activities on tablet device?
You maybe unable to refuse giving your phone to your friends or you may be embarrassed but still afraid they violating your privacy.
You maybe unable to prevent your kid / kids from using your mobile to play his favorite game but the idea of deleting your data or making a call by mistake is a big problem for you !
You maybe unable to prevent your child / children form using their tablet but you want to do parental control on apps they used.
You maybe want to prevent your kid / kids from using inappropriate apps but you want them to read books.
You want the others to use your phone but without answer your calls.
Are you want to feel safe? and to feel secure?
From here, our application idea arose
This application will give you the ability to control your mobile, save your privacy , doing all kind of parental controls ,no one can answer calls except you , finally manage the apps appear to the others as you want.
How to use Save Me?
1- Activate administrator permission
Note: we ask for this permission to be sure you are the owner of the device.
2- Unlock your device and continue
3- Choose your pattern to lock your device
-these three steps for first time only-
4- choose app/apps you want friend/family/child to see or use -all apps blocked / disabled on start-
5- click on lock button to enter protected mode
6- Now you can see the allowed apps and you can not use others
7- Finally give your phone to friend/family/child and have productivity privacy, love and make your child happy
1- Control apps shows for others
2- Disallow home button
3- Disallow back button
4- Prevent disallowed apps to run even form notification bar or allowed apps
5- Pattern for the device
Access to blocked apps even If one of the allowed apps tried to open blocked app will be preventing.
LG g2 , guest mode, care kids, app lock, kid lock ,private mode, lock screen
We all have personal stuff on our phones. Giving your phone to a friend for a min gives them access to your entire life. Here's a genius way of giving them access to the essentials only, and even with the essentials they wouldn't be able to view your existing photos, TXTs, Phone Logs, Contacts ,etc.
What does Guest Access+ restrict? Let's ask this in another way
What does Guest Access+ grant access to?
- phone dialer (without viewing your logs or contacts)
- SMS messenger (without viewing any of your existing TXTs or contacts)
- Camera, with excellent features (without access to your existing photos)
- Web browser (without access to your existing browser logs or history)
- Youtube (again, without access to your existing youtube history)
- Password Restricted Access to the phone (the user cannot start any other application on your phone)
Want the peace of mind to give your phone to a guest, whether friend or a stranger? Here's your solution. Guest Access+ simply creates a guest phone for you.
when you are connected to some company guest network, or hotel /hospital guest network, you may need to type the username/password periodically. with this app, you do it once, it will do the rest for you.
It will only be woke up whenever this a WiFi state change, like you walk between buildings and never drain you battery.
It support most Guest WiFi in airport, hotel, hospital, Restaurants, shopping malls.
Load username/password from Dropbox,
Profile for each WiFi
By SSID or WiFi Name
Daily passport rotation.
WiFi Web Login
user manual, http://wifiweblogin.blogspot.com/
Have you ever given your phone to a friend? Has this resulted in a semi-funny new Twitter status update that you didn't write yourself? You betcha! This app enables a guest user mode on your rooted 4.2+ phone, which you can easily switch to using a provided launcher shortcut. The guest environment is completely separate from your main account and doesn't have access to your email, text messages, image gallery, browsing history, or other app data. When setting up the guest account for the first time, please select "Not now" when prompted for a Google account. DON'T sign in with your own Google account or the guest will have access to all your data.
The app will:
* Enable multi-user mode on your device
* Create a new user called "guest"
* Enable this app for the guest user account
If you want to be able to use the app's shortcut to switch *back* to the main user from the guest mode, please enable multi-user support in SuperSU (or your superuser-manager of choice). If you don't perform this step, you will have to reboot your phone to get back into your main account! It may be necessary to separately install this app for the guest after switching to the guest account for the first time. For security purposes, it is recommended *NOT* to enable the multi-user support in SuperSU (because the guest would then be able to execute root-commands). Make sure you enable a secure lockscreen option for the main user account!
Please note that you are using this app at your own risk! I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your device. The multi-user feature that this app relies on is currently not officially released/support for phones. Please perform a full device backup (e.g. using nandroid) before using this app. If you get stuck in the guest's account for whatever reason, please reboot your device. If this doesn't help, open a command prompt on your PC, enter "adb shell" followed by "am switch-user 0". This will switch you back to the main account.
This app is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code on Github: https://github.com/greatbytes/GuestMode
This app is designed for anyone needing to keep track of a list of guests coming to an event. It could be useful from anything to birthday parties to weddings! Don't worry about accidentally adding a guest twice, the app checks for duplicates and will warn you!
You can go into /sd card/Guest List/app_data and copy/share the file to someone else's phone (in the same location) if you want them to be able to view/edit the list. Or you can export it to .txt in the Exported TXTs folder which will format the guests a little more nicely. This, however, will not be able to be read into another phone.
- Create a Guest
- Edit any Guest
- View List
- Display number of adults attending
- Display number of children attending
- Display number of babies attending
- Calculate the total cost (before taxes and fees) for the event
- Export Guest List and Total Cost to a .txt file on your internal SD card
- Clear list in order to start another!
It has editable settings which allow you to change the base price of the event/venue, the number of adults and children included in the base price, a price per extra adult or extra child on top of the base price. If the number of adults is less than that of the included adults, it will use children to fill it up to the number of included adults, then calculate the remaining children as actual children. Lastly, it has the option to set the age range for children. Adults default to anything over that number, babies default to anything less than that number.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Changelog on website.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt.
== Use Cases ==
- Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
- Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
- Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
- If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
== Permissions ==
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one :-)
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
Keywords: night mode, nightmode, screen filter, dim screen, screen dimmer, low light screen, privacy filter, brightness, light, sensor
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
Text message sample:
Sorry, I'm busy now. I'll be available around 09:40PM.
+ The App sends a text message to callers when you're busy.
+ You can include the time you'll become available in the text message.
+ You can customise the message.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for any possible damage or loss that are caused by this App.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for contents of advertisement.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
More from developer
With Obstructer Plus, you are also able to let others send private messages from your phone that don't interfere with your messages.
• Friends that never charge their phone and constantly borrows yours
• Parents that let their kids call their friends with their phones
• Guy with a girlfriend that snoops through their phone or vice versa
• Emergencies where someone needs to call their loved ones
• Simple, easy to use dialer that can make calls to anywhere.
• Send messages privately
• When the user ends the call, it goes to a password entry that utilizes the password chosen by the owner that unlocks the app. The default password is “1234”. Sometimes it takes two tries to successfully unlock.
• Password can be anything.
• Persistent notifications so you can start Obstructer quickly when needed.
• Small data footprint of about 1 MB.
• When not in use, the phone operates as usual.
• No Ads
How to Use:
• If someone asks to use your phone to call someone, open Obstructer and press the home button. If a dialog opens, either check “Use by default for this action” and choose “Obstructer Plus”, or choose "Obstructer Plus" and select "Always", depending on your device. The user is now locked into the app and cannot access other phone features by pressing the home button or the back button. If nothing happens, the phone is already locked.
• When the user ends his/her phone call, a password dialog will open. Enter your password. If correct, a message will appear saying “Phone is now unlocked.” and will go back to the dialer. You can now press the home button to return the phone to normal use. If the password entered is not correct, a message will appear saying “Incorrect Password”.
• It is recommended that you change your password before the first use. The default password is “1234”.
• It is not guaranteed that your personal data will be protected by this app. If you are concerned that your personal data will be opened, force close all of your apps containing personal data such as Gallery and Call Logs.