App in background. I made a multi pic selection and switched to another app. After some time I returned to the app and it just 'forgot' what was selected before forcing me to do the process again. I hope this will be fixed.
Solo Photo does what it needs to do Every time I pass my phone to someone so that I can show them a photo, there's always a thought in the back of my mind that they'll swipe through my photos. Using this along with my apps lock protection, they have no way in snooping around my phone! This app never failed me yet, and I'm looking forward for more possible features. Great work! P.S. I hope the icon will be of Google's material design, to be consistent since the application itself is in material design.
Awesome! This app is amazing! Prevents nosey people from trying to look through all your photos when you you only want them to see a specific few. Easy to use and highly effective. Definitely recommend.
Great app, well designed This app is great. Now I don't have to feel nervous when I want to hand people my phone!
Finally!! About time sombody made this, now I don't have to worry about sombody looking for nudes when I show them a picture.
• Fixes bugs with fingerprint authentification and selecting photos
• Much better memory allocation. Will resolve lagging issues when selecting/rotating photos
• Fixes issue with using Nexus Imprint
• New icon :D
• Samsung users: I found the issue and I have fixed it. 100% positively fixed it.
• Bug fixes pertaining to Samsung fingerprint and fullscreen. Settings password now optional
Watch and record everything in your IP cameras and see them as a Camera Gallery!