How to Quit Dip and Smokeless Tobacco?
Ready for something better in your life?
One person per hour dies from oral cancer in the United States alone --
and smokeless tobacco is a leading cause of cancer. At least 28 ingredients in smokeless tobacco are known to cause cancer. It also causes esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, heart disease, gum disease, and oral lesions other than cancer, such as leukoplakia.
Ready to quit and start healing yourself now? Download Quit the Can and get it done!
This app was designed for those who want to kill the can! Quit chewing, quit dipping, quit using pouches, or using snuff for good!
If you're looking for a way to quit smokeless tobacco that won't stress you out like going cold turkey, then this app is for you!
HOW TO USE
Watch the video for complete instructions and list of features.
If you still have questions, it is this easy:
1. Configure the SETTINGS
2. Track each chew in the TRACKER
3. When ready, hit the QUIT button
4. Monitor progress in social, financial, and health benefits
HOW IT WORKS
Consider the research that most nicotine cravings last only five or ten minutes at a time -- if a person can alter the chewing behavior slightly, then the addiction to nicotine can be broken!
Next, we explain how to quit dip easier using the tracking system.
The application helps the user to track each chew and then tells them when they are allowed to have the next one. By relying on the application to tell the user when they can or can't chew, it slowly alters the addictive behavior in a good way -- thus allowing the user to no longer be under the spell of nicotine cravings.
After each chew is tracked, the time between dips is slowly increased. This results in a slow decline in number of chews per day and ultimately decreases nicotine dependence to the point where the user feels comfortable to sever all ties to smokeless tobacco and QUIT FOR GOOD!
This application has been battle-tested by real, "former" dip and snuff users. If you're ready to quit, then you have nothing to lose -- give it a try and in two weeks you'll have the confidence and will know how to quit dipping forever.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL BENEFITS
Addiction to smokeless tobacco affects both the user's health and social benefits of being addiction-free. These benefits are tracked in the application.
Back in grade school, many of us received the lecture of how much money tobacco addiction can cost over years of time. This application provides tracking for how much money is saved by quitting dip and smokeless tobacco. The authors of this app have designed it so you can track the money you save by configuring your average chews per day, average chews in a can, and average price per can.
What are you waiting for? Download this app and start receiving the benefits of reducing and eliminating nicotine from your life!
After over a year of downloads and collecting feedback, this is definitely the app to help people learn how to quit dipping! If you are serious about learning how to quit chewing tobacco, then this is the app for you. It will help you quit dipping for good!
This app is different than communities like Kill the Can who propose quitting dip cold turkey and using alternatives like jerky chew, coffee grinds, mint snuff, tea snuff, and other online guides for quitting which propose un-natural alternatives to smokeless tobacco. Quit smokeless tobacco, dip, snuff, spit and chew for good and download Quit the Can!
Bites & Chews App has 500+ foods: 300+ most popular foods and 200+ foods from 9 most popular restaurants.
Bites & Chews Cues:
- Overeating is the main cause of obesity and health problems, while eating right leads to better health and weight loss. You can learn how to eat right very fast.
Meet Bites & Chews App, the eating coach, which will teach you how to take small bites, chew each bite thoroughly, and chose healthier foods.
- Small bites – Bites & Chews will tell you how many bites are in each food. All you need to do is visually breakdown the food into the suggested number of bites, give or take a few. The reference: one bite is about one cubic centimeter (just short of a ½ square inch). Sure, it will take some time to adjust your bites, but you’ll get good at that very fast.
- Thorough chewing – Bites & Chews will prompt you about the number of chews in each bite, depending on food texture. The app will guide you through chewing with its countdown feature. The number of chews is deliberately calculated to make sure that you chew each morsel properly, but not too long to bore you stiff.
Before you start chewing, chose the chewing speed that is comfortable for you. There are two options: 80 and 70 chews per minute. If you are a fast chewer, start with 80 p/min and progress to 70 p/min when you are ready. When you chose 80 p/min speed, you’ll be encouraged to chew a little longer.
- Pay close attention to the health score. Let this information sink in, so that you ease yourself into healthier food choices. The health score is rated on the scale from one to ten, where 1 is the worst and 10 is the healthiest food. Food’s excessive calories and volume along with nasty nutrients like sugar, sodium, and hydrogenated fat bring the health score down, while moderate portions, high density of good nutrients, and abundance of antioxidants do just the opposite.
1. Click on 3-dots option menu in the upper left corner for HTC (or other place specific to your Android phone) to open the Options Screen and select Settings:
a. Chose a Speed of Chewing: fast (80 per min) or moderate (70 per min)
2. Go back to the Foods/Restaurants screen:
3. Select a food item from the Food list; or click on the Restaurants tab, chose a restaurant from the popup list and then select a food from the menu.
4. Take a close look at the popup food info - the key reference points:
Weight, Total Eating Time, Number of Bites, Number of Chews, Calories, and Health Score.
5. Click “Let’s Eat!” tab to go to the pendulum screen.
6. Visually break down your food into indicated number of bites (left red square)
7. Press Start and begin eating along with the Countdown Pendulum.
8. The Bites and Chews numbers in red squares will indicate the elapsing bites and chews.
9. You can pause the countdown any time by tapping on the Start/Pause tab (tap it again to take up where you left off).
10. “Great Job!” popup indicates that you have finished eating the food item.
Start losing flab while enjoying your meal like a foodie... No, even better, like a gourmet!
Detalhes do conteúdo:
Os 10 Alimentos Para Ganho de Massa Muscular.
7 dicas para Você Queimar Gordura.
Treinos de Musculação para Ganhar Massa Muscular.
Excelente treino para ganhar massa muscular.
Facilidade para ganhar massa muscular.
Proteína para ganhar massa muscular e perder gordura.
Como Ganhar Massa Muscular Rápido.
5 regras básicas para aumentar a massa muscular.
Videos para ganhar massa muscular: Ganhar massa muscular em Pernas e Glúteos. Alimentos para ganhar massa muscular. Treino de ombro completo e muito mais,
Veja aqui a maior variedade em Massa Muscular.
Ganhar Massa Muscular é o que a maioria busca porém construir músculos não é fácil. Saiba nesta aplicação como aumentar sua massa muscular mais rápido.
The Specialty Produce App is an easy-to-use database of over 1,400 produce items featuring information on history, nutrition, cultivation, seasonal availability, and recipes.
Detailed photos have been taken by our in-house team, and are downloaded on-demand as you browse the produce entries.
The recipes, hand-picked by our staff, come from food bloggers all over the world, who have graciously allowed us to link to their sites.
The app regularly checks for updates to the database of information to keep it fresh!
Search by product name or PLU code.
Join local foodies and friends Spotting fresh produce as it becomes available in your area. Or see what other people are Spotting around the world.
If you appreciate being kept abreast of what is the newest, freshest produce, or are just looking for interesting new facts and recipes for old favorites, this is the app for you.
Note: Please take into consideration that this is an early ALPHA version and will change dramatically through to Beta and then to the finished version. The finished version having a linked website with the application providing tutorial videos for fitness plans.
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table's 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications,such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.