How to Quit Dip and Smokeless Tobacco?
Ready for something better in your life?
One person per hour dies from oral cancer in the United States alone --
and smokeless tobacco is a leading cause of cancer. At least 28 ingredients in smokeless tobacco are known to cause cancer. It also causes esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, heart disease, gum disease, and oral lesions other than cancer, such as leukoplakia.
Ready to quit and start healing yourself now? Download Quit the Can and get it done!
This app was designed for those who want to kill the can! Quit chewing, quit dipping, quit using pouches, or using snuff for good!
If you're looking for a way to quit smokeless tobacco that won't stress you out like going cold turkey, then this app is for you!
HOW TO USE
Watch the video for complete instructions and list of features.
If you still have questions, it is this easy:
1. Configure the SETTINGS
2. Track each chew in the TRACKER
3. When ready, hit the QUIT button
4. Monitor progress in social, financial, and health benefits
HOW IT WORKS
Consider the research that most nicotine cravings last only five or ten minutes at a time -- if a person can alter the chewing behavior slightly, then the addiction to nicotine can be broken!
Next, we explain how to quit dip easier using the tracking system.
The application helps the user to track each chew and then tells them when they are allowed to have the next one. By relying on the application to tell the user when they can or can't chew, it slowly alters the addictive behavior in a good way -- thus allowing the user to no longer be under the spell of nicotine cravings.
After each chew is tracked, the time between dips is slowly increased. This results in a slow decline in number of chews per day and ultimately decreases nicotine dependence to the point where the user feels comfortable to sever all ties to smokeless tobacco and QUIT FOR GOOD!
This application has been battle-tested by real, "former" dip and snuff users. If you're ready to quit, then you have nothing to lose -- give it a try and in two weeks you'll have the confidence and will know how to quit dipping forever.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL BENEFITS
Addiction to smokeless tobacco affects both the user's health and social benefits of being addiction-free. These benefits are tracked in the application.
Back in grade school, many of us received the lecture of how much money tobacco addiction can cost over years of time. This application provides tracking for how much money is saved by quitting dip and smokeless tobacco. The authors of this app have designed it so you can track the money you save by configuring your average chews per day, average chews in a can, and average price per can.
What are you waiting for? Download this app and start receiving the benefits of reducing and eliminating nicotine from your life!
After over a year of downloads and collecting feedback, this is definitely the app to help people learn how to quit dipping! If you are serious about learning how to quit chewing tobacco, then this is the app for you. It will help you quit dipping for good!
This app is different than communities like Kill the Can who propose quitting dip cold turkey and using alternatives like jerky chew, coffee grinds, mint snuff, tea snuff, and other online guides for quitting which propose un-natural alternatives to smokeless tobacco. Quit smokeless tobacco, dip, snuff, spit and chew for good and download Quit the Can!
Overcoming the obstacles to stopping chewing tobacco
Maybe you've tried quitting before. You made up your mind one day that you were going to stop, and you did stop. You felt quite proud of your achievement. But then something happened - some frustration, some party, some work issue, a friend just offered you a wad, whatever it was - and all of a sudden the craving just carried you away before you could think. And you were back dipping again. You may be wondering if you'll ever discover how to stop chewing tobacco.
Do you need willpower to give up dipping?
When that sort of thing happens, it's easy to give up and start saying to yourself 'Maybe I've just got an addictive personality' or 'I haven't got that sort of willpower'. It all seems like too much effort. Why not just go with it? And that will keep you going for a while, until those niggling doubts, or some worrying health symptom, push you into thinking about quitting tobacco again.
But now it's harder. The notion that 'I don't have the willpower' is quite frightening when you think that it's all about willpower. If stopping chewing tobacco is about entering a battle of wills, you have no hope of winning. Tobacco is much more 'determined' than you are, is it not?
Are you doomed to chew tobacco till it kills you, then?
How tobacco deceives its users into dependency
Tobacco chewing, like all addictions, acquires a sort of all-pervading 'presence' in the lives of users, which make it seem inevitable, all-powerful, inescapable, and 'part of the furniture'. But it's all an illusion.
Have you ever seen the movie The Wizard of Oz? You may remember how the Wizard tried to cow Dorothy and her companions by appearing as a giant head, a fairy, a ball of fire, and a horrible monster. But when they dared to pull back the curtain, it turned out that he was a powerless nobody performing mechanical tricks.
So how do you pull back the curtain on smokeless tobacco and rob it of its power to enslave you?
What it takes to escape from tobacco chewing addiction
To get free from chewing tobacco addiction, you need to be able to 'see through' the illusion. This requires very clear, sharp sight. Not the sight of your physical eyes, but the sight of your 'inner eye', your 'mind's eye'. To open your inner eye and see through the deception of tobacco, you need to be in a state of mind removed from your everyday concerns and therefore free of the constraints which normally govern you.
How hypnosis can help you stop chewing tobacco
The easiest way to access such a state of mind is through the practice of hypnosis. Stop Chewing Tobacco will teach you how to easily and effortlessly access a mental state of calm objectivity and relaxation, where deceptions no longer have any effect on you.
By listening regularly to Stop Chewing Tobacco you will begin to understand very clearly how tobacco chewing has previously kept its grip on you and why, now that you have seen through it, it no longer has any power over you. You will learn the inner stance to adopt to keep you safe from it in future.
Download Stop Chewing Tobacco and start enjoying a truly nicotine free life.
The location-aware app also provides motivational messages to help you stay tobacco free.
Tobacco Quit and Save is a free, motivational tool for someone who has already quit, or is thinking
of quitting smoking. Just answer a few short questions when you first open the app – like how many cigarettes you smoked per day – and the app will track:
• Dollars Saved
• Days Added to Your Life
• Days Since Last Cigarette
• Number of Cigarettes Not Smoked
Don’t smoke or trying to help someone quit? Pick a past date, fill in a few more questions or use the app defaults, and instantly see what someone would have saved by quitting on that date.
The location-aware app provides you with motivational messages to stay tobacco-free when you visit hundreds of locations where tobacco products may be sold in Colorado. The location-aware feature can be switched on and off in the settings menu on the dashboard screen.
Tobacco Quit and Save also allows users to share their accomplishments with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter. Looking for extra support to stay quit? The app links directly to TobaccoFreeCO.org for tips and quitting resources.
Quitting is a unique process for everyone. It may even take multiple tries, but don't give up. If you relapse while using Tobacco Quit and Save then simply reset the app to try again. The app will continue to display the number of days you went without smoking during your Best Attempt. You can then work to beat that goal on your next attempt.
Disclaimer: This app is intended to be an informational and educational tool. Calculations are based on information provided by the user and/or statewide averages for Colorado. Dollars saved, cigarettes not smoked, and time added to your life are estimates and should not be considered as actual financial or medical information. Tobacco Quit and Save is provided by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
Bites & Chews App has 500+ foods: 300+ most popular foods and 200+ foods from 9 most popular restaurants.
Bites & Chews Cues:
- Overeating is the main cause of obesity and health problems, while eating right leads to better health and weight loss. You can learn how to eat right very fast.
Meet Bites & Chews App, the eating coach, which will teach you how to take small bites, chew each bite thoroughly, and chose healthier foods.
- Small bites – Bites & Chews will tell you how many bites are in each food. All you need to do is visually breakdown the food into the suggested number of bites, give or take a few. The reference: one bite is about one cubic centimeter (just short of a ½ square inch). Sure, it will take some time to adjust your bites, but you’ll get good at that very fast.
- Thorough chewing – Bites & Chews will prompt you about the number of chews in each bite, depending on food texture. The app will guide you through chewing with its countdown feature. The number of chews is deliberately calculated to make sure that you chew each morsel properly, but not too long to bore you stiff.
Before you start chewing, chose the chewing speed that is comfortable for you. There are two options: 80 and 70 chews per minute. If you are a fast chewer, start with 80 p/min and progress to 70 p/min when you are ready. When you chose 80 p/min speed, you’ll be encouraged to chew a little longer.
- Pay close attention to the health score. Let this information sink in, so that you ease yourself into healthier food choices. The health score is rated on the scale from one to ten, where 1 is the worst and 10 is the healthiest food. Food’s excessive calories and volume along with nasty nutrients like sugar, sodium, and hydrogenated fat bring the health score down, while moderate portions, high density of good nutrients, and abundance of antioxidants do just the opposite.
1. Click on 3-dots option menu in the upper left corner for HTC (or other place specific to your Android phone) to open the Options Screen and select Settings:
a. Chose a Speed of Chewing: fast (80 per min) or moderate (70 per min)
2. Go back to the Foods/Restaurants screen:
3. Select a food item from the Food list; or click on the Restaurants tab, chose a restaurant from the popup list and then select a food from the menu.
4. Take a close look at the popup food info - the key reference points:
Weight, Total Eating Time, Number of Bites, Number of Chews, Calories, and Health Score.
5. Click “Let’s Eat!” tab to go to the pendulum screen.
6. Visually break down your food into indicated number of bites (left red square)
7. Press Start and begin eating along with the Countdown Pendulum.
8. The Bites and Chews numbers in red squares will indicate the elapsing bites and chews.
9. You can pause the countdown any time by tapping on the Start/Pause tab (tap it again to take up where you left off).
10. “Great Job!” popup indicates that you have finished eating the food item.
Start losing flab while enjoying your meal like a foodie... No, even better, like a gourmet!
In particular, it is made for people who went through a bariatric surgery and keep a special diet.
The application features two main buttons:
"Drank" - starts a timer until eating is allowed. A local notification will be shot when the time's up.
"Ate" - starts a timer until drinking is allowed. A local notification will be shot when the time's up.
In addition, when the time's up, a second timer for the next meal will start, for which two notifications will later be shot. One is to remind you that you should eat soon (so you can drink) and the other when the time's up to remind you that you should eat.
All time intervals and notification messages can be changed in the 'settings' section.
It is also possible to change the date of an event by pressing the timer. That is in example, if you want to set the date to 3 minutes earlier than the date when the button was in fact clicked, hit the timer and adjust the date.
Finally, the application features a diary for keeping track creating and managing the events. A new event created through the diary will not add any new local notifications. local notifications are assosiated only with events created by the main buttons.
Clock icon (main app icon):
Icons Land: http://www.icons-land.com
Reset icon in 'reset' button:
Icons Land: http://www.icons-land.com
Cancel icon in 'cancel' button:
Icons Land: http://www.icons-land.com
Diary icon in 'diary' button:
Settings icon in settings button:
Cup icon in 'drank' button and in larger app icon:
Javier Aroche: http://www.javier-aroche.com
Donut icon in 'ate' button' and in larger app icon:
There is also a handy 2x1 and 4x1 widget that you can place anywhere on your home screen. The widget will update at midnight each day, so once you set your quit the app will handle the rest daily. You will need to be running Android 4.0 or higher to run My Quit Tracker.
Follow the adventures of a group of students and their professor through many adventures at the U of Chew and places in Tastee Town.
In a world made of giant food and a cast of characters that are sure to surprise and delight, children visit Tastee Town and learn more about the healthy choices we can all make every day in a fun and immersive way.
– The Bodinator helps children discover what BMI (Body Mass Index) is, and how to measure and use it as a guide for a healthy body.
– Learn simple, family-friendly recipes for every palette in the Tastee Town Garden.
– In the Art Department, using images of the U of Chew and Tastee Town, there are dozens of simple-to-use, immersive painting, drawing, and mixed media collage tools. Images can be saved to a device's photo library for sharing.
– Enjoy Jigsaw Puzzles with scenes from the app and bonus images you create in the Art Department. Children can control difficulty, set the number of pieces and apply special effects.
– Play a simple, but fun, memory game of Concentration using with the U of Chew cast of characters and food items.
– [Coming Soon] In the Brainery, drag and drop food items in a Rube Goldberg style activity that teaches what's in food and how it effects the body physically and emotionally.
– [Coming Soon] In the Sugary, learn about which sugars are helpful for the body and which foods are best.
– [Coming Soon] In the Catchery, learn about marine biology and how and which fish and seafood help the body (like Omega 3’s).
Enroll your children at the U of Chew so they can become Masters of Nutrition!
LEARN how to make healthy choices
DISCOVER what food is made of and what it does for a body
ENGAGE with fun animations
SOLVE jigsaw puzzles
PAINT & DRAW using simple to use, immersive, paint, draw, and mixed media collage tools
Download U of Chew for a chew-tastic good time!
Like us - http://www.facebook.com/UofChew
Tweet us - @UofChew
U of Chew was created through a partnership of GenUwin Health, Inc. and FatRedCouch.
About GenUwin Health
GenUwin Health's mission is to empower children and their families to make healthier choices for a better life. We accomplish this through education and awareness of the personal choices and environmental factors that cause obesity. We hope that with engagement we can help to foster a generation of self-determined, knowledgeable, and motivated young people who can make the best possible choices for themselves.
FatRedCouch blends brands and technologies to create innovative entertainment, publishing, and educational experiences using digital platforms and physical goods. Digital+Durable™
FatRedCouch is a proud member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers with family-friendly apps.
Do you have questions, suggestions, or concerns?
Please email us at support@FatRedCouch.com and we’ll be happy to help!
• Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
• Does not contain any ads
• Does not collect location information
• Does not contain In-App Purchases
• Does contain links to the AppStore (rate), to our other children's apps, and to our website
SlowMow Eating Timer prompts you to take each bite of your meal, and tells you when you've eaten enough bites. By eating more slowly and chewing your food more, you should eat less and have easier digestion.
Three notification options for each bite:
* Screen flashes
* Select an alarm sound (or make your own!)
* Discrete vibrate
Features of Slow Mow:
* Configure time between each bite - up to FIVE MINUTES for those who've had gastric bypass surgery
* Configure number of bites - help yourself stop when you've had enough at a meal
* Configure slow-down between bites - take a little bit longer with each bite
* Discrete vibration mode - you can pace your eating at a restaurant, while nobody else knows
* Select alarm sound, screen flash, vibration, or all three for each bite reminder
Research has shown that chewing your food more and eating more slowly helps you to reduce your calorie intake by 10% or more. This one simple trick can be enough to help you control your eating and your weight.
Slow Mow Eating Timer is brought to you by UpBy4AM, dedicated to simple tools for a better life.
Find SlowMow Eating Timer on the Google Play Store!
Having this app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will inspire you to sink your teeth into some of the world’s most delicious edible treasures. We have worked hard to compile this ultra user-friendly app, filling it with clear images and hundreds of useful tips that will take the guessing out of shopping. Use the Quality Produce app right in the store to become an expert in no time. With the audio function, just plug in your headphones and listen while you peruse the produce section. Take your food preparation to new heights, and leave your friends raving about the decadent flavors of even the simplest of your favorite recipes using the Quality Produce app.
• 50+ edible fruits, vegetables, and greens covered in great detail.
• Audio function allows one to listen as well as read right in the store.
• Hundreds of useful tips proven time and again to be effective.
• Beautiful color photographs make identification simple and clear.
• Alphabetical listing for easy scrolling and selection.
• Helpful tips on what qualities to look for or avoid.
• One fun, easy to remember nutritional fact about each item in this app.
• Free updates for life
Whether you are a health enthusiast, hipster, foodie, or simply a busy parent, we are confident you stand to gain from this app!
Tell Quit Clock what you are quitting, when and how much it costs you and it will motivate you with a running clock and how much money you have saved.
Pretty basic really.
I wrote this to test out some Android functionality. Giving it away for free and hope you can find some use out of it.
Take care and happy quitting.
Seafood is a delight to have. Everyone should include this in their diet to keep away from heart diseases and enjoy tasty food at the same time. Some of the seafood dishes include Goan prawn curry, Goan fish head curry, and prawn and pork on sugar sticks and many more delicious dishes. All these dishes are mouth-watering and good for health. Fish and shellfish are quick to make, tasty and super healthy.
This application provides you with all the relishing seafood recipes you can cook at your home and relish them with your family. There is a trick to incorporating seafood in your diet for best health benefits. For this, you need to know how to cook the food in order to extract the desired nutrients. This application mentions the details on how to cook the food properly. You can look for your favourite dish over here for quick access.
Seaweeds and microalgae come in the category of edible sea plants. These are widely eaten in Asia in various forms.
This application could be of great help for pregnant women as it has got many recipes that are recommended by doctors during and after pregnancy. A rich source of protein, vitamins and minerals, seafood should be eaten twice a week. It also has omega three fatty acids DHA and EPA, which helps in preventing chronic diseases.
Apart from all this, the application also provides you with safety methods that should be opted while cooking these dishes. Health is the main concern of all human beings. As this is a perishable food, food borne illness due to microorganisms is the primary risk with the seafood. The food should be properly harvested, stored and prepared. You should also be careful about the environmental contaminants due to which the fishes also get contaminated.
The application gives you a wide range of recipes made out of different types of fishes and shellfishes. The fishes widely used are wild salmon (fresh, frozen and canned), farmed rainbow trout, sardines, arctic char, sablefish, etc.
These days, children like to have food that appears good and tastes good. Food to be healthy comes under their last priorities. But, with this seafood application, you can get all the three things, appearance, taste and health. Therefore, using this application can be a great fun for you. It offers a variety in food that will enhance your cooking styles too.
With seafood recipe app, get you appreciated and at the same time, stay fit.
Diet and fitness gain a lot of attention, and rightfully so, but one of the most important and underrated aspects of wellness -- both mental and physical -- is proper sleep. Studies show that more than one-third of American adults regularly fail to get sufficient sleep on a nightly basis, and that can manifest in our everyday lives in troubling ways.
Fortunately, there are many methods and strategies for achieving better sleep. The Sleep Tips and Ambient Sounds app is designed to not only provide you with guidance and advice on getting quality rest, but also resources that you can put to use, like proven strategies and white noise sounds that will help lull you into a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep.
Here's a look at the five main components that comprise Sleep Tips and Ambient Sounds:
Sleep Deprivation Risks
Just what does it mean to our bodies when we aren't getting ample sleep? How can deficiencies in this area interfere with our lives at work and at home? We look in-depth at how certain areas are affected by a lack of sleep, such as:
- Anxiety and stress
- Sex drive
- Risk for stoke and disease
Natural Sleeping Aids
Did you know there are a number of foods and drinks that possess special sleep-enhancing qualities? You might be familiar with some, but we bet you'll find some new ones in this easy-to-navigate list. Among the types covered:
- Drinks that you can pour before going to bed to doze off more easily
- Fruits with properties that have been proven to aid sleep
- The truth about whether or not turkey actually makes you drowsy
- Which foods and drinks you should make sure to avoid if you don't want to be up late
Strategies For Better Sleep
Both during the day and at night, there are steps you can take to help ensure a better night's sleep. We take you through some of these tried-and-true tricks and methods, helping you plan your day and your evening so you won't have to worry about struggling to fall asleep when the time comes. A few topics we look at:
- How important are daily exercise and activity to the sleep cycle?
- Should I take naps, and if so, how long should they be?
- Can a hot bath or shower before bed help, or should they be avoided?
- What should I do when I'm laying in bed and can't doze off?
- What are some good evening activities that can assist my sleep goals?
Creating a Great Sleep Environment
The setting in which you go to sleep can have a profound effect on not only your ability to drift off, but also your ability to sleep soundly through the night. Here we take a look at the environmental factors that can be adjusted to make a meaningful difference, such as:
- Linens and pillows on your bed
- Firmness of your mattress
- Lighting in your room
- Color of the paint on the walls
- Ventilation and air flow
Many people have used ambient sounds and white noise to help them fall asleep, with powerful results. This app includes built-in, playable sounds with crystal-clear quality that can help soothe you into a relaxing and peaceful rest. Try one of these three distinct flavors:
- Rushing creek and waterfall
- Humming city highway
- Nature scene with sounds of a quiet forest
Let’s know what varieties of foods are available that you can have to get benefit of coconut oil. As we know well, it is not possible to take coconut oil directly so we need to take some diets that contain coconut oil benefits. There are several recipes that can be used as a medium of coconut oil intake.
In this app we are introducing a list of foods that can be use as coconut oil intake. There is explained information about the ways of coconut oil intake. Get this free app and learn more about how to take coconut oil in your breakfast, lunch, dinner or in snake.
Here's a sneak-peak of the content you are going to get inside this app:
It likewise gives help from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV, and cancer, while serving to enhance dental quality and bone quality.
These benefits of oil can be ascribed to the vicinity of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and their individual properties, for example, antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-fungal, antibacterial and soothing qualities.
Download now, it’s free..!!
Note: - This Is Content - Only App. It gives you information regarding guideline for coconut oil diet.
Here you may get 10 easy salad recipes that are good for your health as well which are as follow.
✓ home remedies for weight loss
✓ home remedies apps for different problem
✓ home remedies for health
✓ home remedies for hair growth
✓ home remedies for skin
✓ home remedies hindi
✓ home remedies offline
✓ home remedies plus
✓ Know the properties of saffron
✓ Small - 20 Home Remedies for Fat troubles
✓ 10 Treatment of cold weather
✓ Useful tips for healthy turmeric in winter
✓ Home remedies for heart patients
✓ Home remedies for beauty
✓ Household Tips : spice , so nice
✓ Mulberry : Truly beauty
✓ lychee : royal summer fruit
✓ Nutmeg : aromatic, delicious Drug
✓ tobacco addiction home remedies
✓ Do you know the medicinal properties of ice
✓ summer sour - sweet queen : Tamarind
✓ juicy berries simple home remedies
✓ beautifully hidden treasure in yogurt
✓ infallible household of asthma treatment
✓ nosebleed home remedies
✓ Triphala Ayurveda precious gift
✓ onion Secrets , Tips great
✓ sweet sugar healthy recipe
✓ effective potato recipe
✓ medicinal properties of food
✓ How to Avoid eye pain
✓ effective prescriptions , family health
✓ Salona dusky skin glow
✓ Saffron came season
✓ beauty of the simple home remedies
✓ rice home remedies
✓ mint : Cold - Cold , Cool - Cool
✓ Turmeric : healthy Useful Tips
✓ home remedies for colds
✓ powers of delicious almonds
✓ is good hot chili
✓ beneficial for heart diseases Vegetables
✓ asafoetida powerful domestic drug
✓ soil - Enhanced medical and health
✓ eat sweet apples , every disease KICK
✓ How to get rid of gray hair
✓ Saffron : occupied Drug
✓ boost memory fennel
✓ common ailments , try celery
✓ Household surefire way to increase sexual potency
✓ simple steps , preventing allergic reactions
✓ Simple tips for bright eyes
✓ cabbage : a great drug
✓ Beautiful scenic qualities of apricot
✓ Effective and Easy Home Remedies
✓ Home remedies for beauty of lips
✓ The effect of ginger in every season
✓ Properties of sweet honey sweet
✓ Healthy sweet honey
✓ Harad: a beneficial drug
✓ green coriander, good for health
✓ rye Great Tips
✓ aniseed flavor, aroma and health
✓ Should medicine ? Kitchen come in !
✓ Coconut Oil Home Remedies
✓ healthy fresh green mint
✓ sweet sugar dessert recipes
✓ home remedies for small cardamom
✓ Bitter Cirayte rush disease
✓ swell the gourd health
✓ skins are also hidden properties
✓ domestic measures, glasses deliver
✓ Make Beauty face pack at home
✓ honey- sweet tips
✓ green-lush green leaves get health
✓ Berries: Weather healthy fruit
✓ boon for health fruit juice
✓ eat spinach everyday for Natural Beauty
✓ Home Remedies for Gas Trouble
✓ Stress is an onion
✓ Linseed: a fast-acting drug
✓ to reduce obesity, 's own household tips
✓ is placed in your kitchen Natural Medicine
✓ Oh, it 's freckled face
✓ home remedies for quitting the tobacco habit
✓ bloom-bloom for Beautiful Hair
✓ little lemon healthy recipes
✓ sex dreams, increased health risk
✓ summer, eat delicious yogurt
✓ coconut Tips
✓ when it stops cough
✓ Hone gentle tinge of milk
✓ Cool-Cool Watermelon
✓ papaya: a wealth of vitamins
✓ Sour grapes-sweet Properties
✓ red juicy tomatoes
✓ sour-sweet oranges
✓ animal bite remedies
✓ Spinach: good for health
✓ Home Remedies
✓ home remedies for asthma and respiratory
✓ Skin Care
✓ Home Remedies for Jaundice
✓ boon for throat raisins
✓ Garlic Home Remedies
✓ sweet juicy carrot Properties
✓ nutmeg Home Remedies
✓ Meithei Home Remedies
✓ Fennel Home Remedies
✓ treatment to strengthen bones
✓ Mulhti home remedies
✓ Neem Home Remedies
✓ Simple treatment of diabetes insipidus
✓ some effective tips to increase appetite
✓ Pineapple Home Remedies
✓ jackfruit Home Remedies
✓ domestic use of dry ginger
✓ important tips
✓ green cardamom Home Remedies
✓ Calculus of primary household medical
✓ skin curative drug
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table's 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications,such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.