As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is encrypted, without any additional actions required by you.
This application connects to a Check Point Security Gateway. Please contact your security Administrator for first-time setup. For an SSL VPN Portal application please download the “Check Point Mobile” application.
Administrators: Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk84141
• Securely connect to corporate resources from your Android device with a full layer-3 VPN tunnel
• Supports SSL and IPSec (including visitor mode)
• Authentication methods: user/password, user certificate, challenge/response, one time password tokens
• VPN Connection persistency upon device roaming
• Always attempt to connect after session expires or device reboot
• Scan a QR code or click a URL for a 1-step first-time-configuration
• API for external applications
About Check Point Software Technologies
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
IMPORTANT: The OfficeVPN app requires that your organization has deployed an Asavie-powered VPN solution.
You can use the OfficeVPN app to register and manage your Android device on your corporate VPN. Your IT department can give you the details required to register.
This easy to use app supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken support. You can also use endpoint control feature to provision the clients using a FortiGate device.
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
User Guide: http://goo.gl/lzmYT5
Release Notes: http://goo.gl/On9E2x
Note: Android 4.4 (KitKat) has several VPN bugs, so FortiClient may not work until these OS bugs are fixed:
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Seamless access to published applications running on Propalms TSE (Remote Desktop Services).
2. Full virtual desktop access via Propalms VDI solution (supporting VMware, Parallels and KVM).
3. Propalms VPN secure access gateway providing safe remote access to RDP, VDI and TSE desktops and applications.
4. Connection Profiles allowing configuration of TSE/VDI/VPN connections to be saved for future use and launched automatically.
5. Enhanced RDP protocol with support for full keyboard, virtual mouse pointer, screen zoom and drag and drop.
6. Reconnect a session in event of disconnecting from network.
7. Auto launch applications from stored connection profiles.
8. Session Keep Alive setting to prevent Wi-Fi disconnections.
9. RDP Profile options.