Track your children on the map! mLite location tracker is a parental control app that allows you to connect with your minors.
Our kid's locator - GPS tracker app is intended for parental control only.
mLite - allows you:
You can easily check the real-time GPS location of your children whenever such a necessity occurs. This cell phone tracker allows you to locate your child's phone and secure his location. Link your kids for location sharing. Easy phone location tracker!
Receive alerts when a kid leaves or arrives at a place. mLite allows you to create virtual location safety zones (Geofencing) on the map and will show you a notification when they enter or leave the zone.
Listen to the surroundings around your children using the microphone on the tracked phone. The microphone recorder will save all tracks in the app.
Know the location history of your child and be closer to them.
Add an alarm button on your kids' phones for emergency cases. You can be notified that the situation requires your immediate attention with just one button tap on their phone.
Contact list monitoring is a parental feature developed to help parents know who their kids communicate with and pay closer attention to those they don’t know personally.
View the list of apps installed on the child's phone*. Check the games your kids are playing and the applications they use. Make sure there is no dangerous or forbidden content.
* If the tracked phone is an iPhone, the features marked with * will not be available.
1) install the mLite app on your phone;
2) register an account as a parent
3) download mLite to your kid's phone
4) choose the “child” button in the top left corner of the screen
5) allow location and contacts sharing
6) connect devices by sharing a QR code or family link from the parent device
The app can not be installed on the cell phone without your child’s knowledge, the use is available only with the explicit consent of the child. Personal data is stored in strict accordance with legislation and GDPR policies.
The app asks for the following permissions:
– access to the camera and photo – to scan QR code on the child's device for device linking ;
– access to contacts - to fill in the phone book.
– access to location data
If questions arise, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Info: https://mliteapp.com/eula/gpa/en/eula.html