mLite is a mobile tracker which allows to monitor mobile phone activities and track a cellphone in real time.
It is also a parental control app that helps parents check on their kids remotely by providing their current GPS coordinates.
With mLite, you’ll get:
• Reliable phone tracker which delivers timely the whole activity of the child’s device
• Real-time family locator which pinpoints the exact cell phone’s location with timestamps
• Accurate call logs and SMS tracker which translates any kind of communication via a target device and reveals people from a contact list
• Insightful tracker of installed apps that shows what kind of apps are set up on the target device
• Mobile tracker free with Freemium features to give it a try and make sure it is a good fit
As a tracker app, mLite contains the features that meet the needs of every household:
Geolocation phone tracker
Identify your child’s current spot and get to know kids’ movements over a certain period of time by family locator.
As a location tracker, mLite provides the phone’s precise whereabouts and the location history.
Map out no-go places on a virtual map with the geo-fencing feature. Once kids enter or leave them, the app sends alerts to parents’ emails.
Get your child to inform you if they are about to get in trouble. The mlite mobile tracker free notifies parents about their children’s present location immediately. Best for parental control
Installed apps tracker
Use the mLite tracker app to find out what kind of software draws your child’s attention and consumes their time. It reveals which app is overused at the expense of sleep, school assignments, and family get-togethers. You have all the odds to step in at the right time to forbid murky applications.
Calls logs tracker
Monitor the call logs mLite keeps for parents to reveal who their kid is communicating with. This feature allows identifying the essence of communication and whether children need the parental intervention and protection.
SMS mobile tracker
View text messages that mLite makes visible in order to inform parents about the very nature of kids’ communication with others. The feature may provide lots of insights, such as if a kid is a bully or being bullied; whether they stumbled upon child abusers, or have toxic relationships with somebody.
Contact list phone tracker
View concrete people’s contact details from a phone book. mLite informs parents about their child’s social environment. It enlightens them about who exactly influences their child the most or even form their personality by calling or sending text messages.
You will find mLite extremely helpful if you’re:
• A single parent trying to jungle between effective parenting and workload to provide for your family. The will deliver an updated information about your child’s present situation. When activating the Panic Button feature, mLite makes children the initiators of their safe commuting between home and school.
• A co-parent who wants to be there for a child. With the mLite location tracker, co-parents can always get updates on where their daughter or son is at this particular moment. mLite enables them to view call logs and text messages remotely and keep the peace of mind.
• A mom or a dad of a child with a deviant behavior whose movements need to be tracked by GPS tracker. mLite will come in handy when the current whereabouts matter the most.
• Overprotective parents with a teen in the house. mLite delivers the ongoing placement information as well as the location history.
mlite is subscription based, starting from $14,99.
The customer service is available 24/7 via email and by the phone.
Give it a shot with the mLite phone tracker for free to find out if it’s a way out particularly for you!