This application allows you to convert all your favourite units (offline, so also without an working internet connection) in many categories!
What users say about 'Conversion Calculator':
- Eric Illsley: Only conversion you need, Converts almost every measurement you can think of
- Flik Faz: Best conversion app I've used. Simple and has all the conversions I want
- Ben Dover: Perfect, does exactly as its supposed to
- Julian Hickford: What i like about this app is how easy it is to use
- Arman A Ansari: Excellent application. Must be rated as 5* app
- King Combalicer: Great Nice app its all in there
Remember, if you have any request regarding a missing unit in this application, please respond to the email address below.
*** IF JUST PREFER A SIMPLE UNIT CONVERTER WITHOUT ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES CHECK OUT UNIT CONVERTER PLUS ***
** Convert Everything Seriously Converts Any Unit of Measurement to Another - Lifehacker **
** Convert All the Things with Convert Everything - XDA Developers **
Unit converter & calculator:
Molecular weight / Molar mass calculator
Android DPI calculator
Frequency unit converter
Electric Potential unit converter
Brix and Baume
Alphanumeric phone number
Wire gauge unit converter
Sheet metal unit converter
Colors Hex, RGB
Metric Unit converter
Women's Clothing Size
Suits and Coats
Text conversions - ASCII,hexadecimal, binary, Morse code, Base64
Moment of Force unit converter
Illumination Luminous Intensity
Digital Image Resolution
Temperature unit converter
Torque unit converter
Length Distance unit converter
Planetary Weight unit converter
Planetary Age unit converter
Volume Charge Density
Latent Heat unit converter
Speed of Wind
Amount of substance
Surface Charge Density
Surface Current Density
Magnetic Field Strength
Area unit converter
Radiation Dose Equivalent
Radiation Absorbed Dose Rate
Radiation Absorbed Dose
Heat Flux Density
Heat Transfer Coefficient
Linear Charge Density
Linear Current Density
Magnetic Flux Density
Mass Flux Density
Moment of Inertia
Area of Room
Cooking unit converter
Time Lead time days weeks months years
Time Remove time
Time Days until countdown
Women's bra band size
Women's bra cup size
Time Date Julian
Number sequences Fibonacci
Random number generator
Depth of Field
Pixels Aspect Ratio
Area: Conical Frustum
Automotive unit converter
Viscosity Oil Water
Enthalpy Mass, Molar, Volume
Alcohol Blood alcohol content
Words to pages
Pixels, aspect ratio, PPI, dot matrix
Health and fitness
Periodic table of elements
Frequency and Period
International Radiotelephony Spelling Alphabet
Astrology and Zodiac
Resistor color code
Inflation / CPI
screw sizes unit converter
Speed of Sound
Fractions and Percentages
Enzyme unit converter
Child Blood Type
Fuel efficiency volume
Fuel efficiency mass
Linear mass density
Drill bit size unit converter
Drill tap size unit converter
Latitude and longitude
American Sign Language ASL
Syringe needle gauge
Body jewelry gauge
Wine bottle sizes
Currency conversion uses exchange rates downloaded from the European Central Bank, and allows conversion between 34 different currencies! The exchange rates are updated by the ECB every weekday at 3 p.m. central european time (CET). The application detects when the exchange rates downloaded to your device are out of date and prompts you if you want to download the latest exchange rates.
For non-currency conversions the application uses conversion factors published by the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for as exact conversions as possible.
Conversion supports custom number-formatting including the US format (period for decimal point and comma for thousands-separator), European format (comma for decimal point and period for thousands-separator), precision of 0 to 8 decimal places, and thousands-separators are toggle-able.
I am a single, independent developer, and all my applications require only the permissions necessary to fulfill their purpose. This application is free and contains NO ADS.
Please contact me by email with any suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports.
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
- add, subtract, multiply, divide, power, root, and more with measurements in feet, inches, and fractional inches
- reduce fractions and fractional inches to their lowest common denominator
- full memory feature including add, subtract, set, recall, and clear
- split screen shows decimal value, feet/inch value, memory, and settings all at once in large easy to read fonts
- calculate square and cubic footage easily
- full instructions and video tutorial available at www.snappyappz.com
★ Themes, currently 4 to choose from but suggestions are welcome for new ones.
★ Large (4x4) and small (3x3) widget sizes
★ Button to toggle between number and function keys
★ Customizable text colors
★ Edit Mode for advanced input
★ and more
There is an F.A.Q. at the bottom of the settings screen that comes up when placing a widget. If you have a question that is not covered there, use the Contact Support button at the bottom of the F.A.Q. to contact me.
This widget can handle more types of input than there is room to put buttons for. To overcome this, you can tap on the display to go into Edit Mode. From here you can copy/paste text, use your hardware or software keyboard, and input functions that are not included in the widget buttons.
For example, the widget contains a button for tangent but not for arctangent. To use arctangent, you can tap on the display and use your keyboard to type "atan". You can then continue to type in edit mode or click done to return to the widget and finish typing there.
Supports addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, power, square root, sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan, logarithm, percentage. Memory operations: MC, M+, M-, MR (only SmartWatch 2).
Widget for launch app from watch-face!
• Press and hold to use the orange functions;
• Press "Back" button to delete last symbol;
• Press "Menu" button to delete all symbols;
• Swipe left/right to change the displayed functions.
Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of programs inside Smart Connect, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 productivity
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Nickel, Copper, and more.
Round, Sheet, Tube, Rectangle, and more.
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
Calculations for more metals and shapes. Images and Graphs, and multiplier for different types of quantity.
Copyright 2011 ITAMCO
The calculator's list is as follows:
1. Normal Calculator
- Squares, parentheses, arithmetic operations, all support!
2. Units Converter
- Width, length, weight, volume, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel consumption, amount of data, all support!
3. Currency Converter
- Support of the dollar, euro, yen, yuan, including 90 world currencies!
4. GPA Calculator
- You can calculate your GPA easily!
5. Woman Calculator
- Through the menstrual cycle, ovulation can be calculated!
6. Health Calculator
- Body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR) can be measured!
7. Anniversary Calculator
- You can calculate your precious anniversary easily!
8. Car Calculator
- Fuel economy, and the expected cost of fuel can be measured!
9. Financial Calculator
- Unit price can be measured!
- Discount calculator is also supported!
recipe portion calculator!
Recipe's for 4 and need to feed 6?
Recipe Calculator will tell you the answer.
Converts fractions to fractions!
It looks like a Calculator,
because it is!
Includes metric and Imperial conversions!
Now supports scrolling for smaller screens!
Now supports larger screens!
Now supports start up in either Cups or Milliliters!
Re-sizable Help Screen!
Includes some common Cup to Gram conversions in chart under Help!
( Cups cannot convert to grams, as different ingredients weigh different amounts! )
Keywords: food, calculator, kitchen
Our CDL Practice test app is a very useful tool for those seeking their CDL license or an endorsement. This app contains randomly generated tests for each subject. These are the tests that this app covers: 1) General Knowledge 2) AirBrakes 3) Combination Vehicles. It also covers the optional endorsements, 1) Hazmat 2) Tanker 3) Passengers 4) School Bus 5) Doubles/Triples. We have a question bank of over 600 questions. We do not have a set test, each test is randomly generated. Each question is combined with a 'study button' that will give you the information required to answer each particular question. This CDL practice test app will not only help you learn by repetition but you also have the study information there for you as well. You no longer have to pay high monthly fees or purchase expensive CDL study guide books, you can now have all the same information in an interactive format for only $3.25. If later on you decide to take another endorsement test you still have this app to help.
* if you've taken the test and passed after using this app please post a comment. *
Our app includes a question bank of 200 questions. Each test is randomly created, no set test here that you can quickly memorize. With our app you can share your practice test results with your facebook friends.
* This app is a generic test and is not speific to any state. Some states may have some rules that are not covered in this app *
This is an easy to use mortgage calculator. Just enter in the loan info. to find the monthly payment. Also get a breakdown of payments for life of the loan.
Ad supported - Please click an ad to help support Martin Software Solutions.
* Easy Mortgage Calculator is ad supported.
You can upload an image of each vehicle in the vehicle list. The size of the image needs to be 90px * 90px.
All -n- Calculator is not just another calculator app but is a collection of useful calculators. It consists of a tip calculator, mortgage calculator, auto loan calculator, sales calculator, basic calculator and a conversion calculator that converts the more common units of measure. The mortgage and auto loan calculators will calculate the payment and display a payment schedule that breaks down the payment based on the interest and the actual principle amount that is being paid for per month for the life of the loan.
The tip calculator calculates the food bill and breaks that payment down per person. The sales calculator just calculates the amount that is discounted on an item and the actual price that the item will cost. The all -n- calculator allows you to have many useful calculators without having to download each individually.
* 2 permissions due to analytics