Terrible App Slightly better than before. It loads faster, but there's no way for me to email my professors or even look at my emails from my professors! Still sucks.
"Email your professors ASAP..." Downloaded it only to open emails without forwarding them. Would change this to five if that happens. Nice try, though.
Better than before but not great An option to view emails would be awesome.. Would like to see emails from professors so that i know when class is cancel or anything else
You can't email professors or look at emails from professor, its also a very slow app.
Horribly outdated It's basically just a wrapper for a website. It barely works, but at least it does. If I knew what website it was, I wouldn't even need the app.
Slow and buggy What else can i expect all the techs are on the their late 40s
- Added support for GPS location on Maps.Added support for Traffic and Transit layer overlays.
- Added support for a zoom on screen (resize) for smaller fonts.
- Added a Faculty Class Roster for faculty members. You can now list your current course roster by CRN.
- Modifications to the color scheme and new icons.
- Redesigned Directory search with departmental lists of employees.
- Expanded events list to one month by default rather than only one week.