It's really bad. Not worth it
Mediocre app with much better alternatives out there.
Fun app, cool fabrics, and AMAZING customer service! I'm a new, very happy user!
This is not a review of the app, but rather the produce/service. If the company recovers, I will change my feedback. I have ordered custom tailored shirts for 20 years. I ordered 3 shirts, and all 3 were the wrong size. I requested a remake, supplying all my measurements, and after 6 weeks I was told the remake was lost. I'm giving them one more chance to make this right. After that, I'm going back to my regular tailor. As of right now, I am out $200 for 3 shirts which don't fit.
Not sure how it works, but it does. My large neck makes it impossible to buy a shirt that isn't blousey at the waist. These shirts fit perfectly.
Great customer service. I waited too late (6 months) to address arm length being about an inch too long for me but they adjusted it in the system then gave me a 50% discount on my next order.
- Jeans are now for sale on the app!
- Fixed measurement video recording for some devices.
- Fixed some issues with the app running on low-memory devices.
- Removed some unnecessary permission requests.
- Short sleeve shirts are now in the app!
- Made adding pocket and watch options to a shirt less confusing.
- Allow users to edit payment info from cart screen.
Follow the fashion story of a tremendous free fashion designer game for girls!