Important: You will need to have a FLIR ONE device for this app to run.
This application guards your hot targets (child or a pet) even during sleep and raises alarm if the target is out of rectangular Region of Interest defined by you. This application uses the thermal picture which is available in day and night.
How to use;
- Position your smart phone or tablet PC connected to FLIR ONE looking at your hot target.
- Define target temperature interval. This might be basically human temperature interval or any other value depending on your need. Pixel values in this interval means that your hot target is there.
- You can also select ºC or ºF temperature units.
- Turn On/Off Call In Case At Alarm (by phone call) option. The application will call selected phone number in case of alarm.
- Turn On/Off Notify Alarm (by SMS) option.The application will send SMS text to selected phone number in case of alarm.
- Turn On/Off Save Pictures On Alarm option. The application will save pictures in your device in case of alarm.
- Go to Main Window by Start Button on Main Menu.
- Define a rectangular Region of Interest (ROI) by positioning the corners where you want your baby stays during sleep.
- Turn On/Off the app.
- Alarm is generated when there is no or partial thermal signature in the ROI. This application detects the enclosing rectangle of your baby and plots on the screen.
- This application displays icons corresponding to your device state.
- This application enables you to see the temperature of your baby directly in the spot.
- This application displays the min and max temperature of the rectangular region of interest defined.
- User can run the app on two different devices as Sender and Receiver by Wifi connection. User can also monitor the Sender device state from Receiver device by Wifi connection. User can start monitoring by clicking Main Window / Monitor Wifi button. User can monitor all state information live.
- User can run the app on two different devices as Sender and Receiver by WifiDirectP2P connection. User can also monitor the Sender device state from Receiver device by WifiDirectP2P connection. User can set WifiDirectP2P peers from Settings Window / Wifi Direct P2P tab. After this connection user can start monitoring by clicking Main Window / Monitor Wifi Direct button. User can monitor all state information live.
- User can see frames recorded during alarm by clicking Main Window / Picture Library button. Since huge number of frames is possibly be collected its recommended to clean this folder of pictures occasionally.
- User can read application details by clicking Main Window / Info button.