TO ACTIVATE THIS APP IN YOUR DEVICE
- You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
- Enter the device name and login password.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- Open the MTB Smart Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You must be registered to MTB Internet Banking
- You need to make a request from MTB Internet Banking to use Android App.
- We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
- This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Smart Banking Android Apps.
- Two factor authentication during transaction
Any questions or concerns please call
24x7 MTB Contact Centre: 16219 or 096040 16219
From overseas: +880 96040 16219
Also you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, bring your money to T-Mobile and free yourself from checking fees at the bank. T-Mobile customers pay $0 for the things they do every day:
$0 Purchase fee
$0 Reload fee in T-Mobile stores
$0 Monthly Maintenance Fee
$0 Withdrawal fees at in-network ATMs
(For some benefits, your T-Mobile wireless number must be provided at registration)
Once you activate and register your card, you gain access to a full suite of money management tools enabling you to take control of your money.
• Mobile Check Deposit: take a picture of a check and deposit it directly to your card account.
• Find Free ATMs: access to over 42,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
• Bill Payment: pay your T-Mobile bill, utility bill, rent or an individual with easy to set-up bill payment.
• Send money: transfer money to another card or send money to a friend
• Add Money: Redeem a Reloadit pack directly from your phone and it will be instantly applied to your card account; sign up for direct deposit and get paid up to 2 days earlier
• Sign up to receive text or email alerts on card activity
• Store Locator: Find a T-Mobile or partner store to load money onto your card account
• Review your card transactions
• Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
© 2013 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
© 2013 Blackhawk Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Zur Verwendung sind gültige Login-Daten zum Serviceportal „Mein T-Mobile“ erforderlich (erhältlich unter http://mein.t-mobile.at).
BB&T Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks right from your smartphone. Download the free BB&T Mobile App and start depositing checks as soon as you get them, from anywhere. Sign your check, snap photos of the front and back, and send.
Mobile Check Deposit Eligibility Requirements*
• An AndroidTM device with the latest version of BB&T Mobile App
• An Active BB&T OnLine® account
• A funded BB&T checking account
• A banking relationship with BB&T for at least 90 days
• Accounts in good standing with BB&T
Bank on the Go with BB&T Mobile App
Manage your accounts from your mobile device when it’s convenient for you. It’s fast, secure and free.**
• Check available balances
• Deposit checks
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find ATMs/financial centers
• Contact customer service
To use BB&T Mobile App, you must be an active BB&T account holder enrolled in online banking.
BB&T Mobile App protects your financial information from unauthorized access using:
• Security questions to verify your identity
• Secure logon with user ID and password
• Advanced encryption technology
• No transmission of complete account numbers
Contact BB&T by phone at 1-888-228-6654 (1-888-BBT-ONLINE).
* Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Refer to FAQs for more information.
**BB&T does not charge fees to download or use the Mobile App. Your mobile carrier may charge for text messaging and web access services. Check with your carrier for information about their fees.
Copyright © 2012, Branch Banking and Trust Company. All rights Reserved.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
- kupować elektroniczne bilety na przejazdy środkami komunikacji zbiorowej (autobusy, tramwaje, metro, kolej)
- płacić za faktyczny czas postoju w strefach płatnego parkowania (opłata naliczana po zakończeniu postoju!)
Usługa moBILET jest aktywna w ponad 100 miejscowościach w całej Polsce, m.in. w aglomeracjach Krakowa, Łodzi, Trójmiasta i Górnego Śląska, w Warszawie, Poznaniu, Szczecinie, Toruniu i Lublinie. Aktualną listę miast, mapę zasięgu oraz dokładny opis systemu znajdziesz na www.mobilet.pl.
Do korzystania z aplikacji konieczne jest aktywowanie konta w systemie moBILET:
1) wejdź na www.mobilet.pl
2) naciśnij "wypróbuj"
3) podaj swój nr telefonu i e-mail oraz ustal hasło
4) zainstaluj aplikację
5) zasil swoje konto w systemie moBILET (dostępna jest opcja szybkiego przelewu - PayU)
6) jeżeli parkujesz w SPP oznacz swój samochód winietą, samodzielnie wykonanym wydrukiem lub odręczną informacją
UWAGA: jeśli ktoś korzystał z poprzedniej wersji aplikacji (JAVA), to przy pierwszym logowaniu może się pojawić komunikat „Zły PIN inicjujący”. W takiej sytuacji wystarczy zalogować się do swojego Portalu Użytkownika Systemu moBILET i w zakładce „Pobierz aplikację” wcisnąć przycisk „Odblokuj” (w zakładce „Dane telefonu” musi być wybrany telefon z system Android)
- Deposit Checks
- Check account balances and transaction histories for ALL of your accounts (e.g. checking, CDs, money markets, loans, and lines of credit)
- Pay bills (if you currently use Bill P@y)
- Transfer funds
- View account alerts
- Find the nearest branch or ATM location
There is no fee from Georgia Bank & Trust or Southern Bank & Trust, though connectivity and usage rates may apply. Your wireless provider can prove more details regarding any potential fees.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
MOBILE DEPOSIT - Available nationwide
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions. If device has no rear-facing camera, the feature isn’t available.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings>App Mgr>Internet) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure your device’s rear camera has a minimum of 2 megapixels
- Some apps may interfere with the performance of other apps. For example, certain privacy or rotation lock apps (such as “SmartApp Lock or “Rotation Lock Adaptive”), may need to be turned off while making a deposit
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
- Some Samsung devices don’t display the check image in Check Preview, but the photo has been captured - continue and tap the “Use” button. After you see the image on the Details screen, if you need to retake the photo, just tap the image.
- Verify in Settings that Developer Mode options are not active, including “Strict mode,” “Do Not Keep Activities” and “Protect SD Card”
* If you continue to experience issues, please go to the Developer Website link on our app store page and choose the best way to reach us.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
Fast Account Access
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
Monitor Account Information
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
Earn & Redeem Rewards
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credits, direct deposit, Partner gift cards, eCertificates and Discover gift cards
• Get great deals from popular brands with Extras (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
• Set up your PIN to easily retrieve cash from ATMs
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - 415,000 ATMs nationwide using your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
- View account balances
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
YOUR DATA IS SAFE
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your Android™ device in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Fee may apply based on your account type.
** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for Android™ devices running an OS higher than 2.1.
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled to use the app.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
KeyBank is Member FDIC
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
More from developer
*Web Banking for Business customers can download the M&T Mobile Banking bookmark app to access their account balances and move money.
With M&T Mobile Deposit for Business, you can securely and quickly deposit checks using your smartphone’s camera to make deposits on-the-go or after hours, 24 hours a day. Deposits received by 8:00pm on weekdays are processed that business day.
To enroll, log into your M&T Web Banking for Business account and click the mobile deposit link on the top right of the screen. Follow the prompts to enroll. Once you’ve enrolled, you can start making deposits right away – simply download the app to get started.
The first two checks each month are free. Each additional check is just 99¢. There are no monthly fees for the service. Your mobile carrier’s monthly data charges may apply.
Security is our Priority
M&T Mobile Deposit features multiple layers of security, including password protection and the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) communication protocol, which employs state-of-the-art 256-bit encryption — the same security used for Web Banking.
We appreciate your feedback: www.mtb.com
©2012 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.