Bank quickly and get back to what matters most to you – that’s the idea behind the M&T Mobile Banking App1 built for both personal and business customers.
• View M&T Personal & Business Accounts – See available balances, transactions, credit limits, and check images
• Manage Money with M&T Money Smart – Centralize finances, customize budgets, and track spending
• Send Money with Zelle2 – Send, receive, and request money from an eligible checking or savings account using a U.S. mobile number or email address to almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
• Deposit Checks – Make same business-day check deposits until 10pm ET1,3
• M&T Flash Funds4 – Deposit qualifying checks with immediate availability, for a fee
• Transfer Funds – Move money between all eligible M&T accounts and make payments to M&T loan & credit card accounts
• Pay Bills – Manage payees and make payments to almost anyone5 – with the confidence of M&T Bill Pay Guarantee6
CARD MANAGEMENT SERVICES
• Take Control of Your Card – Manage your M&T debit & credit card
• Get Notified with M&T Alerts1 – Receive important account information through text, email, or app notification
• Secure Login – Access your accounts with passcode, fingerprint, or facial recognition on compatible devices
1Use of these features and services requires internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply. View the M&T Digital Services Agreement for additional details.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Zelle® and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC.
3Deposits are subject to verification. Funds from mobile check deposits will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other terms, conditions, fees and restrictions may apply. Business day is defined as Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
4If selected, your mobile deposit will be immediately available. The fee for this service is 2% of the total check amount ($2 minimum charge). The fee will be deducted from your account following the completion of your deposit. If the deposit is made during our nightly processing, it will not be available to pay debit items that are processed for payment during that night’s processing. However, it would be immediately available for withdrawal.
5M&T Online and Mobile Bill Pay cannot be used to make payments: (i) to payees located outside the United States; (ii) to taxing authorities or other government entities; (iii) required under court order (e.g., child support); or (iv) in connection with any unlawful activity or purpose.
6To learn more about the Bill Pay Guarantee visit mtb.com/billpay
Unless otherwise specified, all advertised offers and terms and conditions of accounts and services are subject to change at any time without notice. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions, and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with applicable laws and agreements. Please contact an M&T representative for full details.
Equal Housing Lender. © 2019 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.