The New M&T Mobile Banking App: Now With More of What’s Important – including M&T Alerts!
Banking should be simple, quick and convenient; that’s the idea behind the M&T Mobile Banking App1 built for both personal and business customers. With a design that’s clean and easy to use, you can check balances, deposit checks, manage M&T Alerts, review and search for transactions and send payments – fast.
- Access your M&T personal and business accounts.
- Important information – like available balances and credit limits – is front and center.
- Search transactions and view deposited and cleared checks.
- Deposit checks directly from your phone at no extra charge.1,2
- Make same-business-day check deposits until 8pm.2
MANAGE AND RECEIVE M&T ALERTS
- Sign up for M&T Alerts and get timely balance and transaction updates.
- Available via email, text message, and now introducing mobile app notifications.
LOG IN WITH FINGERPRINT LOGIN
- Log into your accounts using just your fingerprint on compatible devices running Android 6.0 or greater.
- Quickly make payments to almost anyone3 – all with the security of our Bill Pay Guarantee.4
- Easily move funds between all eligible M&T accounts.
- You can even make payments to M&T loan and credit card accounts.
1 Use of these features and services requires internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply. View the M&T Digital Services Agreement for full details.
2 Deposits are subject to verification. Funds from mobile check deposits follow the normal funds availability schedule. Deposit limits and other terms, conditions, fees and restrictions may apply. Business day is defined as Monday through Friday, except for Federal holidays.
3 M&T Online and Mobile Bill Pay cannot be used to make payments: (i) to payees located outside the United States; (ii) to taxing authorities or other government entities; (iii) required under court order (e.g., child support); or (iv) in connection with any unlawful activity or purpose. Payees can only be added or edited, and recurring payments can only be scheduled through M&T Online Banking.
4 Bill Pay Guarantee. We will cover up to $50 in late fees if a payment using M&T Online Bill Pay is late and you (i) scheduled the payment sufficiently in advance of the payment due date to allow for the payment to be processed and sent by us, and (ii) the date you selected as the Delivery Date was no later than the date your payment was due, excluding any applicable grace periods. Further, your payment must be scheduled according to the requirements set forth in the M&T Digital Services Agreement and you must have sufficient available funds in your account. In the event your payee does not receive payment on time and charges you a late fee, contact Online Banking Support at 1-800-790-9130. We reserve the right to discontinue the Bill Pay Guarantee at our discretion at any time.
Unless otherwise specified, all advertised offers and terms and conditions of accounts and services are subject to change at any time without notice. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions, and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with applicable laws and agreements. Please contact an M&T representative for full details.
Equal Housing Lender. © 2018 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.