TO ACTIVATE THIS APP IN YOUR DEVICE
- You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
- Enter the device name and login password.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- Open the MTB Smart Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You must be registered to MTB Internet Banking
- You need to make a request from MTB Internet Banking to use Android App.
- We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
- This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Smart Banking Android Apps.
- Two factor authentication during transaction
Any questions or concerns please call
24x7 MTB Contact Centre: 16219 or 096040 16219
From overseas: +880 96040 16219
Also you can mail us: email@example.com
So, bring your money to T-Mobile and free yourself from checking fees at the bank. T-Mobile customers pay $0 for the things they do every day:
$0 Purchase fee
$0 Reload fee in T-Mobile stores
$0 Monthly Maintenance Fee
$0 Withdrawal fees at in-network ATMs
(For some benefits, your T-Mobile wireless number must be provided at registration)
Once you activate and register your card, you gain access to a full suite of money management tools enabling you to take control of your money.
• Mobile Check Deposit: take a picture of a check and deposit it directly to your card account.
• Find Free ATMs: access to over 42,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
• Bill Payment: pay your T-Mobile bill, utility bill, rent or an individual with easy to set-up bill payment.
• Send money: transfer money to another card or send money to a friend
• Add Money: Redeem a Reloadit pack directly from your phone and it will be instantly applied to your card account; sign up for direct deposit and get paid up to 2 days earlier
• Sign up to receive text or email alerts on card activity
• Store Locator: Find a T-Mobile or partner store to load money onto your card account
• Review your card transactions
• Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
© 2013 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
© 2013 Blackhawk Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Zur Verwendung sind gültige Login-Daten zum Serviceportal „Mein T-Mobile“ erforderlich (erhältlich unter http://mein.t-mobile.at).
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Secure transactions
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
• Additional permission to access your phone’s contact list is required to pre-fill the mobile number field for Mobile Recharge and IMPS transactions
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
More from developer
Download a shortcut to M&T Mobile Web Banking to conveniently and securely manage your personal and business finances. M&T does not charge a fee* to access your M&T Web Banking® and M&T Web Banking® for Business accounts via your Android device.
--Check account balances
--View recent transactions
--Transfer funds between linked M&T accounts
--Locate the nearest M&T ATM, branch, or commercial center
SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY:
--M&T uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption
--Requires your password each time you log on
--Uses account nicknames to protect your account numbers
--M&T will not save your password, account numbers, transaction information or balances to your device
TELL US MORE:
We appreciate your feedback! Tell us more at twitter.com/MandT_Bank
ABOUT M&T BANK:
Founded in 1856, M&T Bank is one of the 20 largest U.S. commercial bank holding companies, with more than 725 branches in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C.
If you are not a Web Banking or Web Banking for Business customer and wish to enroll, please visit mtb.com on your PC.
Rendering may vary from the screen shots provided, depending on the device you are using to access your accounts.
* Your mobile carrier’s data and web access fees may apply.
© 2013 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.