NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain health records as images in a secure server repository with advance encryption technology.
- Access them during any hospital visit or in case of an emergency.
- Capture and Upload the health records using the phone’s camera from within the app or choose from the phones gallery.
- Also upload insurance records, mentioning details like the plan name, policy number, maturity date and other related notes.
- Access the Medical records, modify them, add/delete more records.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- HealthMemo uses your Mobile Data or WiFi (when available).
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
- Family Records: This platform helps to keep records for each family member whether it is your wife or children or parents. All the health records from immunization to paper bills can be saved on this platform with notes and doctor’s contact information.
- Save Prescriptions: Very often, you lose paper prescritions. When you visit a new doctor, you have no record of the past visits and it can be frustrating. Make sure this does not happen to you in future. Save all prescriptions with the doctor’s information and notes to use them in future. The more notes you enter, the easier it is to search.
- Save Reports: All lab reports can be saved directly using the app. You can keep track of the test results such as blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar etc.
- Save Bill: You can save all medical bills related with your healthcare. If your company pays for your health cost, this can be used to reimburse your health care costs. In general, it helps to keep an account of the money spent overall and per illness treatment.
- Save Images: This allows saving image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information such as a picture of the pills or your broken bone or cuts. You can save a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
- Security: Unlike other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data. In fact, this app does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible.
- Sharing Records: Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. This app is compatible with all Android devices. The records can be sent seamlessly using email or other sharing platforms – Twitter, What’s app, SMS etc.
Please try Health Record Book Lite before buying this app.
I have redesigned this app and added more help for better understanding. Please read Recent Changes Section
!!! VIDEO : Click on Developer website to view it.
Ever wanted to keep track of yours and your loved one's illness/sickness history or the expiration of your medicine. This application does that for you. Simple and Clean interface with unlimited profiles and history and pill reminder.
Access : Phone to call doctor's office from within the application.
* Add/Edit/Delete Patients profile
- Name, Age, Gender, Height, Weight
* Add/Edit/Delete Doctors profile
- Name, Address, Work and Cell Phone
* Add/Edit/Delete Medicines profile
- Brand, Name, Expiry, Ingredient, Strength, Reminder
* Add/Edit/Delete Symptoms profile
- Build your own Symptoms database
* Add/Edit/Delete Illness/Sickness history
- Date, Time, Patient, Symptom, Medicine, Doctor, Visit, Call, CoPay, Bill, Height, Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure, Notes
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Refund Policy : Android market refund policy
Email email@example.com for questions!
Enter family and my medical info, facts like insurance information, current issues, GTD and other personal information. The usage of the app is limited only by your imagination. e.g. Write progress for every month of your pregnancy, baby heart bits, pictures and videos of ultrasound! Enter as much detail as you want especially if you are on any of the transplant list. Works on android tablets and mobile smart phones.
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose or Sugar for diabetic patients - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for just ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
Plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. App works on Phones and Tablets too! Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Scan lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life. You can also create a template for Rabies Vaccination tracking including Rabies Tag and Microchip ID.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Buy only comprehensive health organizer app in the market to free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. Have a healthy time!
Like us on Facebook at
The app helps you to keep and analyze Activity, Weight, Body Composition and Blood Pressure parameters. Automated stress measurement tool is complemented by Life Compass questionnaire helping to determine your lifestyle habits and take first active steps to improve them.
Feel free to choose graphical or tabular data representation, whichever is more clear and motivating for you. Set personal goals and share the progress by e-mail or via social networks.
Key features (available for all users):
• Track steps, distance covered and calories burned during your jogs and walks using smartphone accelerometer (can be disabled to conserve battery power)
• Set activity target
• Check your stress level and heart rate with smartphone or tablet built-in camera
• Find out weak points in your lifestyle with professionally crafted questionnaire and get practical hints on reducing them
• Create personal profiles to track results of your family members
• Backup your data online and synchronize it over several phones/tablets using My Prestigio account (optional)
With Prestigio Smart peripherals the app makes health tracking even easier
Each device is equipped with Bluetooth® Smart, whereby your measurements are transmitted and recorded in the app. Currently you can pair your smartphone * with:
• Prestigio Smart Pedometer – for daily real time activity monitoring. It helps to monitor progress and motivates you to improve your performance.
• Prestigio Smart Body Mass Scale – to learn your exact weight and body mass index (BMI), as well as to monitor them over time.
• Prestigio Smart Body Fat Scale – to analyse body composition by measuring fat, bone and muscle mass as well as percentage of water in the body. Monitor them over time for wellness and good being.
Both weight scales support automatic user selection to match data with proper user profile.
• Prestigio Smart Blood Pressure Monitor – to measure and track the dynamics of your blood pressure, compare results with the norm, share results with your family, send reports to your doctor or print them out before visiting physician. Device supports two users and a guest mode, ideal for family use.
To learn more about Prestigio Healthcare solutions visit our website at http://www.prestigio.com/healthcare
* Connecting external devices requires a smartphone equipped with Bluetooth® 4.0 and running Android 4.3 or newer.
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- any custom added parameters
- add, modify, delete single record
- list historical records
- draw observations charts
- export/import data
- metric and imperial units
- custom set of observations
Application aimed to prevent or keep under control different chronic diseases like heart and vascular disease, diabetes, overweight etc.
The records can be exported to (imported from).csv file located in the folder "healthdiary" at external storage. For exporting/importing data go to the appropriate observations page and click Export (Import) from menu options.
Languages: English, Russian (if you can help with translation to other languages feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, your contribution will be listed in application)
Forget about complicated backups and syncs. Healthspek's cloud takes care of it automatically.
And your family too! Add each family member to Healthspek for a complete family record.
With Healthspek, you get our ChartNow service for free. Tell any doctor to go to www.chartnow.com and type in your 8-digit Access Code. Instantly your chart appears. Anywhere around the world, at any time. With a tap you can change your Access Code at any time if you feel your privacy has been compromised.
With Healthspek you start with 'myDashboard'. You choose and customize your 'Speks' (think of them as widgets). You even choose what order they appear. Speks such as Quick Refill, Urgent Care locator, and Vitals tracker are available. Look to the future for many more Speks to be added - in fact make suggestions through the Feedback Spek.
Personalized Healthspek Carry Cards are available for $2.99. Carry it around for instant or emergency access of your most important medical information. Your ChartNow Access Code is also displayed.
Track your conditions, refill your meds, track your lab results and more. Record immunizations, allergies, supplements, procedures, and family history.
myInbox grants account holders a unique Healthspek email address and allows users to receive and save communications, documents, and medical records sent from their healthcare providers directly to a secure inbox for review.
With Healthspek you have a future. Expect great new features and a library of Speks coming in future releases.
*** if you are an ACO, hospital system, or large employer, contact us regarding partnering: info@Healthspek.com
Do you understand your Doctor's handwriting on the prescription?
Do you understand the diagnosis written on your prescription and what it means to you?
Do you misplace your prescriptions often?
Do you get worried about evolving symptoms and rush to doctor only to find out that it was nothing to worry about?
If any of these questions bother you then this is the "Nurse" app you are looking for. Just take a picture of your prescription and upload it. We take care of the rest. With "HealthPIE Mobile Nurse", you will not be alone. This app would be with you throughout your illness and take care of your worries.
Experience a better and quicker recovery from your illness thru these unique app-features:
1. It will send you the prescription as text/SMS which you can readily understand and keep handy for reference. Now no more referring to paper prescription now and then. And remember this can help avoid you making mistakes.
2. It will free up your mind from trying to remember to take medication on time. It will remind you through multiple channels like notifications and SMS. Remember that taking medicines on time reduces drug resistance and improves your immunity.
3. It will tell you what you need to know about your illness. Most of your questions will be answered. And these answers come from content which has been reviewed by three layers of clinical experts. Remember, if you know whats going on with your body, you can take care better.
4. It will keep all your records safely and securely for future reference. View, download and share these records as and when needed. You could be traveling and still have your medical history with you!
5. It will help you connect with your doctor who wrote that prescription and you can get answer to your questions anytime and anywhere.
UA Record is a personalized health & fitness platform that provides tailored instruction, information & inspiration based on your data.
Track, analyze, and share your fitness activity with the world’s first social network for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Track your activity:
⊕ Connect an activity tracking device to enable the 24/7 Activity Graph feature. See steps, workouts, and sleep, all in one place. Connect an activity tracker to track your steps (like the Jawbone UP or Withings Pulse) or GPS watch (like Garmin)
⊕ Log and track workouts including gym, runs, fitness classes, yoga, gym workouts, and more
Analyze and improve:
⊕ View activity data by the day, week, month, or year
⊕ Cross-compare data such as workouts vs. sleep, step count vs. weight, and other combinations
⊕ Easily analyze and identify patterns in activity to help you improve and surpass your goals
Build your community:
⊕ Add and invite friends to build your ultimate fitness community
⊕ Like and comment on friends’ status updates, workouts, photos, and videos
⊕ Create Challenges and invite friends to see who will log the most workouts, most steps, and other activities
⊕ Follow Under Armour’s elite athletes. See how the pros get it done behind the scenes and on the field
Search keywords: ua women, ua, under armor
Records of your current and past medical conditions
Your allergy records
List of your doctors / surgeons
Records of your current / past medications
List of surgeries / medical procedures performed on you
List of your emergency contacts
List of your body weight records
List of your blood pressure records
View, export and share your health reports.
This is an ad supported version, to cover the costs of development of the app. I will consider releasing an ad free version, in the future, if there is a demand for it. Pls dont post a negative review of the app, just because it "displays ads".However if you encounter a bug or crash, or have a suggestion to improve the app, please feel free to report it to the email address email@example.com
1.) Why does your app require Internet and Network permissions?
This permissions are needed to display the banner ads.
2.) Why does your app require permission to read my contacts?
The app has a built in feature to help you spread the word about health suite to other people you may know.
In order for this feature to work, the app requires permission to read your contacts.
Whats new in this version:
1. Bug Fixes
A. Mobile POS installed in Smartphone that works
- 1. offline - to records Sales, Payments, Inventory transactions, print Receipts
- 2. online – to download products info/updates/settings and upload Sales/Inventory transactions
B. Cloud Based Portal (website)
- 1. manage products/customer/updates/settings
- 2. View Sales Consolidated Sales Dashboard for real-time or near real-time snapshot of the business
- 3. View Sales Reports for detailed analysis
- 4. Audit Sales Transactions
- 5. Track the location of the Mobile Store as well as the Customer Location
- 6. Provide a Digital Map of the Store and/or customers
A Solutions for:
- 1. Multi-Store Retail Operation
- 2. Franchise Retail Operation
- 3. Bazaar Store Operations
- 4. Mall Cart Store Operation
- 5. Mobile Store Operations
- 6. VAN Sales Operations
- 7. Mall Merchandise/Consignment Sales and Inventory
- 8. Clinic Service Billing Operation
** This app requires an Account from the Optimpos.com Portal.
A standalone mobile point of sales (mPOS), it can manage Sales to Customers and Product Information.
(Purchase Pro to fully manage and integrated Inventory, and Weekly/Monthly Reporting).
Call +639178699014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Multi-Store version.
Find all the information you need for your visit - opening hours, directions and contact information.
A complete mall directory with every store’s information.
Search an alphabetical list of all stores via entering keyword.
1. Family Health Recording - Manager Electronic Medical Records for the whole family
2. Appointments Tracking - Manage Appointments with Doctors and other medical providers.
3. Current Conditions - Track cronic illnesses and/or other medical conditions.
4. Medical History - History of past illnesses and treatment Plan.
5. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
6. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
7. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
8. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
9. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
10. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
11. Graph - Visualization of Vital Signs records
12. Normal Values - List of Vital Signs Normal Values
13. Health Meter - List of latest vital signs records.