Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Please try Health Record Book Lite before buying this app.
I have redesigned this app and added more help for better understanding. Please read Recent Changes Section
!!! VIDEO : Click on Developer website to view it.
Ever wanted to keep track of yours and your loved one's illness/sickness history or the expiration of your medicine. This application does that for you. Simple and Clean interface with unlimited profiles and history and pill reminder.
Access : Phone to call doctor's office from within the application.
* Add/Edit/Delete Patients profile
- Name, Age, Gender, Height, Weight
* Add/Edit/Delete Doctors profile
- Name, Address, Work and Cell Phone
* Add/Edit/Delete Medicines profile
- Brand, Name, Expiry, Ingredient, Strength, Reminder
* Add/Edit/Delete Symptoms profile
- Build your own Symptoms database
* Add/Edit/Delete Illness/Sickness history
- Date, Time, Patient, Symptom, Medicine, Doctor, Visit, Call, CoPay, Bill, Height, Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure, Notes
NOTE : I appreciate your comments and would like to make the application better. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions/clarifications that you may have.
Refund Policy : Android market refund policy
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
- A complete overview of your animal, from its name to its weight chart.
- Daily monitoring of treatments administered throughout its life.
- Appointments monitoring (if routine visit (vaccination ...) or surgery) for those taken with your favorite veterinary doctor.
- Contact details of the nearest veterinary doctors, farmers and emergencies wherever you are.
- Printable document created in one click.
- Data can be exported and imported from one device to an other.
The application is fully functional for a pet. If you want to add more than one, you can buy the premium version (in-app purchase). As a premium user, you have access to a dedicated backup service and to a website to more easily enter events. And that website can be easily used by your vet!
This app doesn’t replace a real (on paper) health record. It’s important to bring your pet’s health record every time you go to the veterinary doctor. This app is designed to keep in your pocket every necessaries data on your pet at every moment.
For bug reporting or submiting ideas, feel free to contact us : emilionelandroid [at] gmail [dot] com
UA Record is a personalized health & fitness platform that provides tailored instruction, information & inspiration based on your data.
Track, analyze, and share your fitness activity with the world’s first social network for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Track your activity:
⊕ Connect an activity tracking device to enable the 24/7 Activity Graph feature. See steps, workouts, and sleep, all in one place. Connect an activity tracker to track your steps (like the Jawbone UP or Withings Pulse) or GPS watch (like Garmin)
⊕ Log and track workouts including gym, runs, fitness classes, yoga, gym workouts, and more
Analyze and improve:
⊕ View activity data by the day, week, month, or year
⊕ Cross-compare data such as workouts vs. sleep, step count vs. weight, and other combinations
⊕ Easily analyze and identify patterns in activity to help you improve and surpass your goals
Build your community:
⊕ Add and invite friends to build your ultimate fitness community
⊕ Like and comment on friends’ status updates, workouts, photos, and videos
⊕ Create Challenges and invite friends to see who will log the most workouts, most steps, and other activities
⊕ Follow Under Armour’s elite athletes. See how the pros get it done behind the scenes and on the field
Search keywords: ua women, ua, under armor
This application contains huge collection of
*** Health tips
*** Nutrition tips
*** Nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes Calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
* Challenge tracker to cross off days you have completed to keep track of your progress.
* Video instructions for all the workouts with step by step guide.
* Daily reminder alarm so that you never miss a single day of the challenge.
* Share your progress with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
* Stay updated and connected with others on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
30 Day Ab Challenge is a simple 30 day workout plan. You do a number of ab exercises each day. There are rest days to make sure you get proper recovery time. The intensity of the exercises increase slowly and by the end of this 30 day ab workout plan, you will definitely have better abs. This routine is suitable for both men and women.
Just install this app and follow the routine daily. Tick off the days you have compelted to keep track of your challenge progress. Don't cheat! It's as simple as that.
You can also track your progress and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
Please seek medical advice prior to commencement.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
This workout has been defined by Brett Klika & Chris Jordan
You can see videos for each exercise here:
Mr. Jordan says : "The exercises should be performed in rapid succession, allowing 30 seconds for each, while, throughout, the intensity hovers at about an 8 on a discomfort scale of 1 to 10. Those seven minutes should be, in a word, unpleasant. The upside is, after seven minutes, you’re done."
- Free, Simple and lite
- animated graphics
- adjust the duration
- manage a log
- pause/resume/next/previous exercice
- Text-to-speech available
- lock screen timeout during routine
If you start, you should begin with a short time, and increase it, in the future.
* Daily Aasan
* Approx 50 yoga videos
* Rich information
* Share tips with your friends
* Change the theme of app according to you
A. Mobile POS installed in Smartphone that works
- 1. offline - to records Sales, Payments, Inventory transactions, print Receipts
- 2. online – to download products info/updates/settings and upload Sales/Inventory transactions
B. Cloud Based Portal (website)
- 1. manage products/customer/updates/settings
- 2. View Sales Consolidated Sales Dashboard for real-time or near real-time snapshot of the business
- 3. View Sales Reports for detailed analysis
- 4. Audit Sales Transactions
- 5. Track the location of the Mobile Store as well as the Customer Location
- 6. Provide a Digital Map of the Store and/or customers
A Solutions for:
- 1. Multi-Store Retail Operation
- 2. Franchise Retail Operation
- 3. Bazaar Store Operations
- 4. Mall Cart Store Operation
- 5. Mobile Store Operations
- 6. VAN Sales Operations
- 7. Mall Merchandise/Consignment Sales and Inventory
- 8. Clinic Service Billing Operation
** This app requires an Account from the Optimpos.com Portal.
A standalone mobile point of sales (mPOS), it can manage Sales to Customers and Product Information.
(Purchase Pro to fully manage and integrated Inventory, and Weekly/Monthly Reporting).
Call +639178699014 or email email@example.com for Multi-Store version.
Find all the information you need for your visit - opening hours, directions and contact information.
A complete mall directory with every store’s information.
Search an alphabetical list of all stores via entering keyword.
1. Family Health Recording - Manager Electronic Medical Records for the whole family
2. Appointments Tracking - Manage Appointments with Doctors and other medical providers.
3. Current Conditions - Track cronic illnesses and/or other medical conditions.
4. Medical History - History of past illnesses and treatment Plan.
5. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
6. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
7. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
8. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
9. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
10. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
11. Graph - Visualization of Vital Signs records
12. Normal Values - List of Vital Signs Normal Values
13. Health Meter - List of latest vital signs records.