NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
- Maintain health records as images in a secure server repository with advance encryption technology.
- Access them during any hospital visit or in case of an emergency.
- Capture and Upload the health records using the phone’s camera from within the app or choose from the phones gallery.
- Also upload insurance records, mentioning details like the plan name, policy number, maturity date and other related notes.
- Access the Medical records, modify them, add/delete more records.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- HealthMemo uses your Mobile Data or WiFi (when available).
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Losing your vaccination records will cost you time, money, and pain in the arm when you have vaccines repeated.
Vaccine Record also allows you to set reminder alerts, so your technology will remind them when vaccines need to be updated.
You can even store a photograph of your vaccine records and especially your yellow fever certificate in your device.
There is currently a paper-based International Vaccine Record that is carried by travellers world wide. This app is the digital version.
This app was developed by Dr Deb Mills, a Travel Medicine specialist for over 20 years.
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!
Enter family and my medical info, facts like insurance information, current issues, GTD and other personal information. The usage of the app is limited only by your imagination. e.g. Write progress for every month of your pregnancy, baby heart bits, pictures and videos of ultrasound! Enter as much detail as you want especially if you are on any of the transplant list. Works on android tablets and mobile smart phones.
Create UNLIMITED number of your OWN TEMPLATES to track your health records or condition. e.g. Record your Blood pressure, Weight, Cholesterol and Glucose or Sugar for diabetic patients - all in ONE app. You can even track your typical Diet, Calories or Exercise / Workout as templates for just ONE tap to enter!!
ONE tap to export data once you sync the folder with PC.
Plan Doctor's appointment by entering the symptoms and other info in the app that is at your fingertips when you visit Doctor. No more regrets about forgetting to tell an important information to your Doctor when you were at the office. App works on Phones and Tablets too! Support for photo, audio, video, file attachments for health records. Use this for various purposes such as before and after treatment pictures/results. Scan lab report, record audio/video, attach existing files etc.
You can even enter the appointment date/time and it gets synced to the Calendar on most devices! Say goodbye to Doctor's visit cancellation fees when you use this app. And all of the above can be done for all the family members! You can even send them text message, email or call right from the App about upcoming Doctor's appointment with just ONE tap.
Enter ICE ( In case of emergency ) info as well. It is entirely up to you what you want to enter. You can enter as little or as much as possible. And there is more- You can even take a photo of your near and dear ones! And yes, you can use the app for your pet's information too. After all they are an integral part of your life. You can also create a template for Rabies Vaccination tracking including Rabies Tag and Microchip ID.
For your peace of mind, you can even take the back up of the data and store at a safe place. Likewise, you can also restore the data form the back up to your device or to your loved one's device if they have the app too with few simple steps. You can even export and import data in CSV ( comma separated file ) format to store on your PC/Laptop or existing applications. Health record history file with nice looking HTML formatting can be created and saved on the SD card with a ONE tap. You can then either print, save or email/edit as you please. This allows you to share info with a therapist, babysitter, other extended family or physician. You can only share what you want to and delete the rest. Detailed HELP on how to use the app is always available a tap away in the Menu.
Buy only comprehensive health organizer app in the market to free up your mind of any worries and anxieties by recording and carrying the critical information with you all the time. Please contact us for any questions you may have, especially before leaving negative feedback. Have a healthy time!
Like us on Facebook at
- Body weight
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- any custom added parameters
- add, modify, delete single record
- list historical records
- draw observations charts
- export/import data
- metric and imperial units
- custom set of observations
Application aimed to prevent or keep under control different chronic diseases like heart and vascular disease, diabetes, overweight etc.
The records can be exported to (imported from).csv file located in the folder "healthdiary" at external storage. For exporting/importing data go to the appropriate observations page and click Export (Import) from menu options.
Languages: English, Russian (if you can help with translation to other languages feel free to contact email@example.com, your contribution will be listed in application)
Phytotherapy is the use of plants or herbal medicines (powders, preparations in ampoules, herbal teas ...) to treat naturally various ailments affecting the human body.
Phytotherapy is certainly the best approach to prevent but also to treat the majority of our everyday life problems.
The GNC Health app provides the easiest way to track and monitor your health. It can accurately record your weight, body fat, muscle mass, water weight, bone density, temperature, and blood pressure when used with our line of GNC health products, which wirelessly sync to your Bluetooth enabled Android phone. Our user friendly app provides intuitive charts and graphs, along with a history function showing your measurements over time.
**Currently Livehealth app is for existing customers only. We will be launching it for everyone soon.
Existing customers can try the beta version and give us your valuable feedback. Help us build the best Healthcare app, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep your medical records on your finger Tips.
• Upload all you healthcare documents such as test results, ECG, etc.
• Store your entire Doctor’s Prescriptions by taking pictures of them.
• You can manage your family member’s details individually by adding all members.
• You can have your own unique Member ID, by which you can access your medical records anytime, anywhere.
• MyeHealth keeps track of your doctor’s appointment and visits and his detail also.
• Use the search functionality to quickly find documents. Just enter your Unique Member ID and you will get all health records.
The next time you are in a Doctor’s office, and you are asked for a medical history, you can just refer Myehealth App, instead of giving a confusing smile, and saying that you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your and family’s health.
Visit our official site at http://www.myehealth.in
Follow us on Twitter at http:// https://twitter.com/My_eHealth
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MyehealthIndia
For any suggestions email us at email@example.com , Mention your Android Version and Phone’s model no, so we can solve your queries in a better way.
A. Mobile POS installed in Smartphone that works
- 1. offline - to records Sales, Payments, Inventory transactions, print Receipts
- 2. online – to download products info/updates/settings and upload Sales/Inventory transactions
B. Cloud Based Portal (website)
- 1. manage products/customer/updates/settings
- 2. View Sales Consolidated Sales Dashboard for real-time or near real-time snapshot of the business
- 3. View Sales Reports for detailed analysis
- 4. Audit Sales Transactions
- 5. Track the location of the Mobile Store as well as the Customer Location
- 6. Provide a Digital Map of the Store and/or customers
A Solutions for:
- 1. Multi-Store Retail Operation
- 2. Franchise Retail Operation
- 3. Bazaar Store Operations
- 4. Mall Cart Store Operation
- 5. Mobile Store Operations
- 6. VAN Sales Operations
- 7. Mall Merchandise/Consignment Sales and Inventory
- 8. Clinic Service Billing Operation
** This app requires an Account from the Optimpos.com Portal.
A standalone mobile point of sales (mPOS), it can manage Sales to Customers and Product Information.
(Purchase Pro to fully manage and integrated Inventory, and Weekly/Monthly Reporting).
Call +639178699014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Multi-Store version.
Find all the information you need for your visit - opening hours, directions and contact information.
A complete mall directory with every store’s information.
Search an alphabetical list of all stores via entering keyword.
1. Family Health Recording - Manager Electronic Medical Records for the whole family
2. Appointments Tracking - Manage Appointments with Doctors and other medical providers.
3. Current Conditions - Track cronic illnesses and/or other medical conditions.
4. Medical History - History of past illnesses and treatment Plan.
5. Medications History – Medicine name and dosage, reason of taking medication, and prescribing physician
6. Allergies History – Lists existing and past allergies, tracks occurrences.
7. Diagnostics History – Record visits to Physician, as well as Diagnosis results and Treatment Plan
8. Immunization History – Records and track immunizations
9. Procedures History – Keeps records of medical procedures
10. Vital Signs - BMI/Height/Weight, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse and Respiratory Rate, Uric Acid, Blood Sugar, Platelet Count
11. Graph - Visualization of Vital Signs records
12. Normal Values - List of Vital Signs Normal Values
13. Health Meter - List of latest vital signs records.