另外帳務小管家 除了 Android 版本外，我們還提供了 PC 版的 帳務小管家ZERO.NET 版本。您平常出門在外時可以透過手機版的帳務小管家來記錄您的資料，而當回到家中時可再利用 PC 版的帳務記錄同步功能來將您的手機版所記錄的資料同步到您的 PC 電腦中，讓手機與電腦能夠完整的被整合，這樣的管理方式可說是最完美的整合。
電腦 PC 版請您至我們的官方網站下載
Reasons to use Zaim
1) Easy to use user interface with attention to detail
2) Easy to use graphical analysis tools
2) Track remaining funds for each budget item
5) Ability to register stores where you spend your money
6) Automatic back up to Evernote
7) Detailed online help and guides to assist beginners
8) Share your journal with other users for multi-user entries
9) Multi-currency support and automatic conversion (154 types of currencies)
- Record expenses
- Record incomes
- Associate stores with each expense item
- Add, edit, and delete categories
- Set budgets for each expense category
- Customizable icons
- Graphical analysis of your income and expense
- Expense item based reports
- Personal profile
US Dollar, Euro, Canadian Dollar, Yuan, Yen, Pound, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Taiwan Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Won, Swiss Franc, Peso, Baht, Dong, Ruble, Rupee, Real, Rand, Sheqel, Ringgit, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, NOK, Philippine Peso, Indonesian Rupiah, Mexican Peso, Afghani, Lek, Dram, Antillean guilder, Angolan kwanza, Argentina peso, Florin, Azerbaijani manat, Bosnia and Herzegovina convertib, Barbadian dollar, Taka, Bahraini dinar, Burundian franc, Bermudian dollar, Brunei dollar, Boliviano, Bahamian dollar, Bhutan ngultrum, Botswana pula, Belarusian Ruble, Belize dollar, Congolese franc, Colombian peso, Costa Rican colón, Cuban convertible peso, Cuban peso, Escudo, Koruna, Djiboutian franc, Dominican peso, Algerian dinar, Egyptian pound, Nakfa, Birr, Fijian dollar, Falkland Islands pound, Georgian lari, Cedi, Gibraltar pound, Dalasi, Guinean franc, Quetzal, Guyanese dollar, Lempira, Kuna, Ghourd, Forint, Iraqi dinar, Iranian rial, Icelandic króna, Jamaican dollar, Jordanian dinar, Kenyan shilling, Som, Riel, Comorian franc, Kuwaiti dinar, Cayman Islands dollar, Tenge, Kip, Lebanese pound, Sri Lankan rupee, Liberian dollar, Loti, Litas, Libyan dinar, Moroccan dirham, Leu, Ariary, Macedonian denar, Kyat, Tugrik, Pataca, Ouguiya, Mauritian rupee, Rufiyaa, Malawian kwacha, Metical, Namibian dollar, Naira, Córdoba, Nepalese rupee, Omani rial, Balboa, Nuevo sol, Kina, Pakistani rupee, zloty, Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Lei, Serbian dinar, Rwandan franc, Solomon Islands dollar, Seychellois rupee, Sudanese pound, Saint Helena pound, Leone, Somali Shilling, Surinamese dollar, Dobra, Syrian pound, Lilangeni, Somoni, Turkmenistan manat, Tunisian dinar, Paanga, Turkish New lira, Trinidad and Tobago dollar, Tanzanian shilling, Hryvnia, Ugandan shilling, Uruguayan peso, Uzbekistan sum, Venezuelan bolívar fuerte, Vatu, Tala, Central African CFA Franc, East Caribbean dollar, West African CFA Franc, CFP franc, Yemeni real, Zambian kwacha
How many years will it take a $800 investment to grow to $1500 at an annual rate of 5 percent?
>Rate:0.05; PV=-800; FV=1500; PMT=0; Compute:N=12.88392
Ans: About 13 years.
A 13-year pension fund pays 2M at the end of each year;
with a 6% annual rate, what is the fund's present value?
>N=13; R=6; PMT=200; FV=0; Compute: PV = 1770.54
(Note: Should select "PMT at Ent"!)
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (email@example.com) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
Easy Expense Finance Manager was built specifically for people who want a clean and simple way to organize their finances. This is the app you want when tax time comes around.
This app will keep track all your incomes and expenses.
•Categories can be created for types of Income and Expenses
•A simple form will allow the input of data into these categories
- You can easily view and modify records
- Built in calculator
•Create reports based on any type of Income,Expense, or both by date range
- You have the option to email the reports
•Use Google Charts to create a quick summary of your data
- You have the option to email the charts as well
•CSV(Comma Separated Value) Export Option
-Email it or just copy/paste into your external application
•Backup your data to the SD card
- 1 Button Click to Backup and Restore
•Optimized for tablets and Android 4.0 devices
•Available in 36 languages!
•Small download size
•Only uses 2 permissions
- Storage(used to store your data to SD card)
- Network communication(used to create charts and email reports)
［安定性指標］◆流動比率 ◆固定比率 ◆固定長期適合率
［収益性指標］◆売上原価率 ◆売上高利益率 ◆純資産回転率 ◆総資産純利益率（ＲＯＡ） ◆株主資本純利益率（ＲＯＥ）
■ 動作確認端末： au is06（android バージョン2.2）
Keep your finances in check by complete cost transparency and cost control.
Easily and quickly create a personal financial plan or a budget for the entire household. Track your expenses in the integrated expense manager. Analyze your expenses in the expense calculator and check your budget compliance.
Planning of monthly or yearly budget
- Fast creation of a budget plan with categories and entries
- Differentiation between fixed and variable expenses for simplification of expenses monitoring
- Balance analysis and budget partitioning
- Evaluation of budget plan in a configurable pie chart
Monitoring of monthly or yearly expenses
- Fast entry of expenses by using an optimized dialog
- Evaluation of expenses per category in a configurable bar chart
- Evaluation of expenses over time in a configurable bar chart
Controlling of monthly or yearly budget compliance
- Analysis of available budget and budget compliance
- Evaluation of budget compliance per category in a configurable bar chart
- Evaluation of budget compliance over time in a configurable bar chart
Forecast for the development of savings
- Analysis of future savings according to budget plan
- Evaluation of savings development over time in a configurable bar chart
- Password protection
- Currency selection
- Dataexport to CSV / Excel
By using this application, you can analyze your financial needs and calculate them directly. As this application is a “quick” tool for financial planning, you may have the “estimation” of your needs before you consult your financial planner.
Financial planning is important for everyone in order to check if your finance is healthy enough to protect you and your family for future. Everyone should do it. The process of financial planning is complicated as it is required to understand your personal needs before planning, as well as to know how to “calculate” them. Thus, this “quick” tool is designed for you to make a comprehensive financial planning easily which covers insurance needs, education savings plan, retirement plan and investment plan.
To have a well financial planning, you need to review and update your plan regularly as your data may be changed from time by time. With the “save” function, it is so convenient that you can use the application to save your profile record in your device for future review and update. Please grab the full version to enjoy using the “save” function.
What’s more? This application is also a good tool for the professional financial planner! As a professional planner, you can help your potential clients plan ahead since you can follow such “quick” process to estimate their needs for future approaching. You can manage your potential clients’ profile easily by saving all their records in your device!
In summary, the useful features of this application are as follows:
- the financial planning covers insurance needs, education savings plan, retirement plan and investment plan
- the “save” function saves different profile records in the device for future review and update – available in the full version only
- the database is allowed to reset (i.e. to clear all profile records) – available in the full version only
- one screen with 4 “tab” pages makes review all information in one glance
Be sure to check back the financial planning from time to time, as it is not a “one-time” process !
Hope you enjoy using this application and have fun !
Philip Lee – the creator
Note : This application runs under the android devices with 4.7-inch screen or above. However, there is display problem with devices smaller than 4.7 inches.
Money Lover app is basically a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Easy and quick to add income and expense items, pictures attached for later reminder;
★ Financial report of your money (incomes, expenses, and savings) by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature offers a solution to your pooled money and synchronizes your data across different platforms, perfect for family and household money management;
★ Budget function to help you control your spending money
★ Travel mode assist you to record and report the money you spent on your trip;
★ Manual Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart and convenient widget to see the balance and add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
★ And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
- All types of currencies;
Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
— useful interface
— quick search (Debt/Income)
— synchronisation with web-site
— Debt/Income categories distribution
— Synchronization with the application "Mobile Banking"
The program can be synced with www.koshelek.org and it gives you an opportunity of accounting using both the application and web-site.
Now the HD version supports both phones and tablets.
1) Create, update and delete accounts. Different types are supported, such as savings, cash, credit cards, loans, etc. And different currencies are provided for your choice.
2) Create your own categories of budgets. Two hierarchies of categories are supported. Category name, budget type and amount can be updated any time.
3) Log and trace your transactions, of course. The result can be filtered by account, category , payee and transaction date. Old transaction records can be archived.
4) Generate report on a certain month or year, to reflect real transaction amount against budget. Also composition of expense or income can be tracked in report. Report can be displayed either for top hierarchy budget or for detailed budget. And report can be saved into SD card.
5) Check account balance and budget cash flow, by month or by year.
6) Set reminder for your account management. Reminder can be one-time or cyclic.
7) Log transactions automatically with reminders.
8) Log in password option. Password can be reset by your own secret question's answer.
9) Database multiple backup and restore.
10) Export database as CSV or HTML file.
11) Import database from CSV file.
12) Customizable background colour.
13) Customizable screen short-cuts.
14) Language support for English, Chinese and Korean.
15) More functions yet to come!
Free version with account and reminder number limitation is available.
- Automatic synchronization through the Dropbox cloud.
- Lots of easily customizable reports
- Unique planning workflow which allows for making plans and managing them automatically as well as building insights based on the income and expenses for previous periods.
- A special workflow system allows you to quickly enter your income and expenses with a simple action through the easiest user experience imaginable.
- And much more, including: recovery and backups, CSV import of reports, password protection, customizable settings, unlimited category (group) levels for income and expenses, etc.
The Personal Finance app is an efficient tool for accounting, analyzing, tracking and planning your personal budget. Thanks to easy and intuitive user experience of the app, any user from beginner to finance professional will be able to analyze and monitor their budget. The app can work even when you are offline. Supported languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Norsk, Português, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 中文.
The accounting workflow for income and expenses allows you to account and analyze money transfers, generate many different reports and charts, and find answers to questions like: how much on average do I spend each month on...? How much did I earn or spend for a certain period? How much money is on my account now? How much did I spend for a certain group of expenses? Which income and expenses is the biggest? Which income and expenses was incurred using my bank card and which with cash? and much more.
The planning workflow allows you to enter the expected income and expenses for any date and then view the cash balance forecast for any date. In addition, the planning workflow will help you to automatically get insights on cash balance changes based on the stats of previous periods. You can analyze the balance changes both in table view or in a chart. Based on the planned data, you can also automatically account for your income and expenses.
The loans workflow allows for accounting and managing the transactions related to loans that you've received or issued. If you enter the planned repayment date, the workflow will track the days left before repayment and notify you about the overdue loans and by how many days they are overdue. You can also call a borrower or send them a text message directly from the reports on received and issued loans. You can also account for earnings from loan interest.
The currency accounting workflow features are as follows: accounting in any currency, automatic and/or manual setting of exchange rates, currency conversions when transferring funds between currencies, analysis of trends in the exchange rates both in a table view or in a chart, as well as comparison of different currency exchange rates using a chart.
The savings workflow is designed for the accounting of your deposits, savings for a certain goal, and ordinary savings. When refunding money from savings, you can also apply the interest amount if this money was on deposit. If you make savings for a certain goal, you can keep track of current progress.
※CWMoney EX is a Best Finance Management Software for Android, more than 3,000,000 downloads,It also was the most popular (4.7 Stars,50,000+reviews) financial software in Android Google Play of Asia.
+ Android Top Paid #1 (2013/2/27~2013/3/8)
+ iOS Top Paid #1 (2013/12/24,2013/2/6)
+ Android Finance Top Paid #1
+ iOS Finance Top Paid #1
CWMoney is a personal finance manager.
- UI Theme Select
- Shortcut,Widget for QuickTrack.
- Account Widget to show Account Balance
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple currency
- Support GPS,Camera,Album,Voice,Calc.
- Transfers and Account Exange Rate
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- setMonth budgets
- Catalog ,Subcatalog Append/Edit
- Filtering and PieChart reporting
- Data Export (Excel XML,CSV)
- Calendar Chart Report
- Drag&Drop to Sort Category
Please DO BACKUP before any upgrade!
It is not recommended to move CWMoneyEX to SD card.
PHONE STATE - used to forget find back your password.
LOCATION - to stamp current location on a transactions, can be switched off in the preferences
INTERNET - for check update,and required by Google Maps component to edit/view locations
CAMERA - to attach pictures to transactions
Q: How to edit/delete account/transaction/balance etc?
A: Long tap in the list to bring up popup menu
[ Support iOS and Android ]
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App's name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
- Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
- Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
- SYNC with other devices
- Any currency with downloadable rates
- Number pad with calculation
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
- Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection
- Overview your expense and income summary
- Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can't reply you on google play...)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Calculator.
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Inflation, rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum invest 4, 03,252.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
3. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments. It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount : 5,000
Tenure (Years) : 10
Rate of Return (%) : 12.0%
Investment Amount : 6, 00,000
Maturity Value : 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
4. Loan Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount : 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months) : 240
Interest Rate : 10.5%
EMI : 24,960
Total Interest Paid : 34, 90,287
Please send suggestions and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.