Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on yoand descriptionur device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Macau is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Macau (also spelled. Macao, 澳門, Ou3 Mun4 in Cantonese, Àomén in Mandarin) is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China. Located across the Pearl River estuary from Hong Kong, until 1999 Macau was an overseas territory of Portugal. One of the world's most densely populated spots, Macau is best known as Asia's largest destination for gambling taking in even more revenue than Las Vegas.
As the first and last European colony in Asia, Macau has more visible colonial history than Hong Kong. Walking through the old city you could convince yourself you were in Europe - if the streets were devoid of people and Chinese-language signage, that is. The Portuguese and Macanese population continues to maintain a presence, but most of the population is native Chinese.
Applying professional mapping technology, together with the advantage of mobile devices and multi-touching features, the Android version of “Macau GeoGuide” can obtained the latest geographical information anytime and anywhere, brings users a conveniently and leisurely experience. Moreover, “Macau GeoGuide” provides citizens and tourists with adjacent geographical information needed outdoors for their convenience.
Now, at anytime and anywhere, you can visit any corners in the city of Macau through this app”!
- More than 7000 shops in Macau , information including phone number , address , working hour and bus transportation of shops from food restaurant, hotel, bank, service, shopping, entertainment and other categories
- The function of Voice Searching that let you find what you want without typing any long words
- Searching shops around you through Google Map, searching the shop in map : Including food,bank,doctor,cinema etc
- Sharing shop information to your friend at anytime and anywhere
- Provide the recommended shop, hot event calendar and news through this city
- Searching by keywords and filtering by categories, and search the shop which provide CTM Wifi Hot Spot
- Offline searching function
Whether you are citizen or travelers , Macau Shops is your good helper
2.Taking a Walk through the Streets of Macao;
3.History of Parishes and Streets;
4.Interesting Tidbits on Streets and Alleys of Macao.
IACM will continue to improve this program in order to provide more information about the streets of Macao to the users.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
如果你覺得應該常用的電話號碼未有收錄,可電郵 (email@example.com) 我們加入。
Macau Telephone Directory is a telephone directory of most frequently used telephone numbers in Macau. It allows you to lookup and dial them easily, especially targeted for the tourists.
Telephone number categories:
1. Emergency numbers
2. Government Organizations
6. Tourist Information
If you think we have missed some important numbers, don't hesitate to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
The app provides comprehensive and detailed information:
•An introduction to Macao World Heritage;
•Locations and a recommended route through the Historic Centre of Macao;
•An introduction to the various World Heritage sites with details including opening hours, addresses and street views;
•Information about the current activities being held at the World Heritage sites;
•News related to Macao World Heritage;
•Full 360-degree views of World Heritage sites;
•Beautiful images of Macao World Heritage;
•Promotional video clips about Macao World Heritage;
•Useful Macao phone numbers.
•Users may link this app with Google Maps and/or GPS (Global Positioning System) to establish their current location, distance from, and directions to the various World Heritage sites.
•Users may recommend the World Heritage sites and experiences from their visit to friends at home and abroad by “Sharing” on Facebook.
•The app provides both online and offline modes. The online mode provides users with the most up-to-date news and information about activities and allows them to use the route guide and share function, while the offline mode provides users with extensive information about the World Heritage sites and various other spots in Macao.
•The app offers screenshots and information in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English and Portuguese. Users may choose their preferred language in the settings.
今期推介, 優惠發送, 餐廳搜尋, 漫遊澳門地圖 和 我的最愛
特設外送, 宵夜, 自助餐等搜尋
快用"食在澳門 Macau Food" !!
Don't know what and where to eat? Macau Food allows you to search for the restaurant you want, under food type category, location category. Macau Food gives you all the detail information about the restaurant, including location, time of operation, contact number, delivery service, and most importantly, MENUS!! You can browse the menu before going into the restaurant!
-Approx 2,000 restaurants and 1000 menus.
-Contains most menus and restaurants infos in Macau