As well as providing information on each hill (useful for walk planning), you can record notes from when you climbed it.
- Search for hills by name
- List hills by name, height or region
- See information on hills' classification, height, prominence, location, summit features and useful Ordnance Survey maps
- View hill location on a map, either individually or all together
- Get bearing and distance from the phone's current location to the hill summit
- Audio pronunciations of hill names, via the optional Munro Bagging Sounds extension application
Features to come:
- Import/export climb notes to file, to allow migration between phones
- Integration with photo albums
- Social media integration ("share my climb")
Uses data from the Database of British and Irish Hills (http://www.hills-database.co.uk/), licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Audio clips supplied by and used with kind permission of Comunn na Gàidhlig (CnaG) (http://www.cnag.org.uk/)
Mountain Navigator uses the British Hills Database which contains all the hills and mountains in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Allows you to easily set up filters by distance from your location, height and classification of mountain (Munro, Corbett and Nuttall etc). Includes Marilyns and Humps so the chances are there’s several hills near you, wherever you live.
Mountain Navigator has 4 modes:-
Viewfinder:Hold the phone sideways, point the camera at the mountain you’re interested in and it displays its name. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Toposcope: Hold the phone flat and all the hills are shown as a toposcope. The higher the mountain, the brighter the dot. Tap on a dot to see its name. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Nearby Hills:Shows all the nearby hills. Tap on the name to get all the details of the mountain and navigate towards it.
Search. Search for a specific hill, anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
Plan. Now you can use any location in the UK without actually being there. Allows you to plan in advance of a trip which hills to climb and which maps you'll need.
Uses the British Hills database (version 13.2), contains all Munros, Corbetts, Grahams, Nuttalls, Marilyns, Wainwrights, Birketts, Humps, Arderins, Vandeleur-Lymans, Sims, Furths and County tops.
Ideal for hill walking in The Lake District, the Highlands of Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Dartmoor, the Pennines, the Yorkshire Dales or anywhere that has hills.
If you do so, Trip List is your best partner.
With Trip List, you can add items you are going to bring and mark it down when you have put them in your luggage. You can also share your packing list with your travel buddies easily.
Trip List also provides a lot of sample list for your ease. The country information provides simple information of you destination, like countries' timezone and electrical oulet (power plug) info.
The new features of Trip List can let you export/input your own sets of groups for you to use on next trip.
- Packing Checklist, exportable to Custom Groups
- Travel remarks
- Sample items for creating Packing Checklist
- Searchable Country List with countries and electrical outlets info
- Custom Groups for creating customized checklist group
This is the full version of Trip List, Ad Free, included more Sample Items and functions. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from Trip List Lite to the paid version as all the data is saved in the SD card / external storage.
* SD Card / External Storage is required.
Tag: packing list, travel, country info, checklist, vacation, holiday, organizer, reminder
For just a $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 47+ occassions including travel and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Featues !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share list with anyone. Checkout the list of ever growing features.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Duplicate a list by exporting and importing it as a different list.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. The lists are saved under /mnt/sdcard/jimbl. It is a simple csv file. Make sure there are no quotes in the file.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Make travel stress free. Enjoy your travel !!
keywords: travel, travel checklist, travel list, traveling, traveler, travels, travel packing, travel planning, travel planner
Don't worry whether it is a pleasure trip, business tour or a family outing. This travel checklist can help you in all of these kind.
This wonderful checklist is pre-loaded with many essential items under several categories, which can be altered to make your own customized checklist.
NOW ENJOY YOUR TRIP WITH OUR TRAVEL CHECKLIST APP. HAVE A NICE TRIP. :)
- Pack up adding elements , then check off when you it in your suitcase.
- Remember tasks you have to do before you travel or you want to do during the trip.
- Includes tips that can be of help during the travel
It's your little assistant while packing your luggage.
On one side there's a pre-defined check list availlable, which also can be altered to your own customized Travel Checklist.
Enjoy your stay && all the best!
Keywords: Travel, Checklist, Check, list, luggage, pack, package, holiday, plan, trip, plain, transport, to-do, todo, to, do, work, organize
Rename the list name in main menu by long press.
It displays the items selected from the master list. Here you can select more items by clicking 'Select More' button, and remove the item by uncheck.
Master list displays all items which can be added to your selected items. You can rename or delete the Item by long pressing the item, and also you can add more item by clicking 'Add More' button.
The Glen Nevis App contains valuable information for visitors. Eight outstanding Scottish countryside walks are detailed in the glen. Over fifty points of interest are detailed with photography, descriptions, quick facts and Gaelic audio. Points of interest are marked for each walk so you can follow a walk or explore on your own. Explore scottish clan history, scottish wildlife such as red squirrels and Butterflies. Quality maps from Harvey maps are included for each walk and for the Glen overview. A gallery of high quality scottish photography of the Glen from local photographers is included. GPS alerts can be enabled allowing notifications of nearby POI. Photos can be taken with the app and compiled into the Nevis Memories area. Pre-visit and sustainability info is also included to make your visit smooth whilst leaving no trace.
Additional content can be unlocked via a simple in app payment. Proceeds go to the Friends of Nevis charity that helps protect Glen Nevis.
1. Package size is 23.61MB, app to sdcard is enabled.
2. Please restart the app after purchasing the full version via in app payment.
Enhance a visit to once of Scotland's most beautiful glens with information at your finger tips on landscape, wildlife, people and history of the area. Support the Friends of Nevis, a local charity working to protect this amazing area. A bargain at only 99p!
For new visitors pre-visit info and sustainability sections are included. Directions, travel information and useful contacts are detailed. The sustainability section explains the unique pressures on the local area and what visitors can do to leave no trace.
The app details eight set walks of different difficulties around the glen. Each walk is graded and has listed distance and ascent. A full text description is included alongside the marked route on an interactive Harvey map. Points of interest (POI) marked on route can be viewed at any time. Your current location is shown at all times (subject to GPS being enabled). Photos can easily be taken during the walk and added to the Nevis Memories area.
Over fifty POIs are listed in the glen searchable by category and text. These can be viewed on the glen overview map and filtered by search criteria. Each POI includes an image, Gaelic translation (where applicable), full information and quick facts. The POI can be shared with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email. The POI map location can be viewed. The POI can be saved and viewed in favourites.
The map view shows all the POI and can be filtered by category or photo opportunities. Icons can be clicked to show POI. Current location is shown. Map can be dragged/pinched to move/zoom.
The My Glen Nevis (MGN) area shows Nevis Memories and POI favourites. Photos taken with MGN are geotagged and can be later shown on the map. Notifications prompt the users to photo opportunities. Nevis memories can be shared again via Facebook, Twitter or email
The Nevis Gallery showcases dozens of high quality images from local photographers. The gallery can be swiped through or opened as a slide show.
Users can adjust app settings to control screen size, GPS, notification types and proximity, and map settings.
The Glen Nevis App was produced by AppEvolv on behalf of the Nevis Partnership. Funding bodies involved in the project include the European Regional Development Fund, The Highland Council, Harvey Maps and the Friends of Nevis.
Keywords: Fort William, Munros, Ben Nevis, Glen Nevis, Scotland, Scottish Clans, Scottish Walks, Gaelic, Red Squirrels, Harvey Maps, Photos of Scotland, Midges
Packing check-lists for various types of holidays ensure that you never leave anything important behind.
With the Ultimate Packing List, you will never miss your hairbrush, passport or vitamin pills!
Able to add and remove items.
Make you own list
Light version description:
Packing list acts as your travel assistant, with various packing check-lists for every trip. With the packing check-list, you will never forget and leave anything important behind.
Here is a sample of the page
Before every trip
Check Passport date
Check travel insurance
Check medical prescription and buy
Download all travel documents on to this app
Prepare clothes for the trip, dry-clean, buy, or wash
Set work mail to out-of-office
Charge batteries of all needed devices
Upload movies or music to your device
Take out garbage
Remember no fluid in your cabin bag that is more than 100 ml
Now choose the type of trip
More from developer
A corbett is a mountain in Scotland with a height between 2,500 ft (762.0 m) and 3,000 ft (914.4 m) with a drop of 500 ft (152.4 m) all round. They are named after John Rooke Corbett (1876-1949) who compiled the original list of hills in the 1920s. The list was not published until after his death, when his sister passed it on to the Scottish Mountaineering Club (SMC).
The SMC has included the list of corbetts in its Munros Tables®. As of the 2012 revision of the Tables, published by the SMC, there are 221 corbetts.
This application, based on the 2012 revision, is a 'tick list' for keeping track of which corbetts have been climbed.
(Munros Tables is a registered trademark of the SMC.)
App functionality includes:
- Indicating that a corbett has been climbed.
- Displaying the current total of corbetts climbed.
- Displaying additional information for a corbett
(e.g. translation, height, grid reference)
- Adding a completion date and notes.
- Sorting the list by certain criteria (e.g. height).
- Using a different colour to highlight completed corbetts.
- Backing up and restoring the list to/from the SD card.