Welcome to Noggin, the learning app designed by the experts at Nick Jr. Bringing over 30 years of experience in fun children's education to a smart and entertaining tool for kids ages 2 and up. Noggin is the only subscription service where learning is led by beloved Nick Jr. characters that your kids know and love. When you subscribe to our platform you gain access to a constantly growing library of exclusive educational games, activities and shorts developed by educational specialists. Plus, over 1,000 full ad-free chapters of kids' favorite series like Paw Patrol, Blaze & Team Umizoomi, kids can take on fun learning adventures to explore math, science, reading, music, manners and more!
Noggin is great for your preschooler because:
• It has interactive videos, games and episodes of your children's favorite series to enjoy hours of fun
• Your favorite Nick Jr. characters teach them from the alphabet, numbers and important life skills
• It is totally safe, it has no commercial ads, ever!
• It is easy to use so that children can find their favorite shows without frustration.
• New content every month!
• A subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• Your child's favorite programs in an interactive version!
• Children can swipe, tap, or even talk to their favorite characters as they learn.
• Download the videos so kids can watch and play offline or on the go!
• Math, reading and puzzle games will help children learn by playing.
• Coloring books that include children's favorite characters.
• The first 7 days are free, and then you will pay $ 2.99 per month until the service is canceled.
• When you finish your free trial, your Google Play account will be charged $ 2.99 / month.
• Cancel your subscription in Google Play store> My Applications> Subscriptions
• Avoid self-renewal charges by canceling at least 24 before your free trial or current billing period ends.
You can access the frequently asked questions at any time from the application by entering the Adult Menu. If you have more questions you can contact consumer service through our email: email@example.com.
NOGGIN collects personal data from the user, as well as non-personal data (including aggregated data). The collection of user data is in compliance with applicable law. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain functions; customize content; and manage Nickelodeon's services.
For more information, please visit the Nickelodeon Group Privacy Policies, detailed below.