Umbria is a region of central Italy. It is one of the smallest Italian regions and the only peninsular region that is landlocked. Its capital is Perugia. The Umbria region is divided into two parts: The Province of Perugia with Perugia, Foligno, Città di Castello, Spoleto, Gubbio, Assisi and Bastia Umbra; and the Province of Terni.
All the following cities are included on the offline mappa map for Umbria: Perugia, Castiglione del Lago, Città di Castello, Deruta, Gubbio, Montone, Torgiano, Umbertide, Assisi, Bevagna, Città della Pieve, Foligno, Montefalco, Trevi, Spello, Spoleto, Narni, Orvieto, Otricoli, Terni and Todi.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Umbria:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Umbria now!
Follow us @
Are you ready to immerse yourself in a unique experience?
Launch the app and delivers one of the postcards: you see them come alive with interactive video that will tell you the Umbria and its places.
Focus on the postcard of your "Stories on Umbria" (with your Smartphone) and you will immerse yourself in the history and in the beauty of the landscape in the region of Umbria: the green heart of Italy
Have fun and impress your friends. Send a greeting card in Augmented Reality!
The videos are filmed by journalists who participated in the International Journalism Award "Stories on Umbria", set up by the Chamber of Commerce of Perugia and Terni.