Map Analyzer for Mobile is a freeware application designed to aid the tuning specialist in reviewing and making simple modifications to automotive binary files. It can be useful in situations where you are out of the office, don't have access to your laptop and need to review a file you just received by email.
- Loading binary file from SD for 2D visualization;
- Overlaying of original and modified maps for visual analysis of differences;
- Zoom on graph (pressure with the finger moving diagonally from left / right to lower / right);
- Zoom on the display scale (use the scroll bar located on the right of the screen);
- 8bit, 16bit and 32bit display;
- IEEE (LoHi) and Motorola (HiLo) visualization;
- Jump to address (Goto);
- Overwriting of a data area with a fixed value (Fill);
- Copy of a data area to another data area (Copy);
- Writing the modified file to SD.
- ARMv7 Cortex-A series CPU
- Android 4.1 or higher