Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
We have included recent favorite categories like Apple Pie Recipe, Chicken Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Chili Recipe, Pecan Pie Recipe and Meatloaf Recipe. We also cater our Christmas special categories like Pancake Recipe, Turkey Recipes, , Lasagna Recipe, and Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Browse through the largest collection of how to guide of food preparation , which includes Italian pasta , Indian tandoori chicken , grilled chicken , pizza , pancake and cheesecake . Some cooking directions are even prepared with the aid of molecular gastronomy by world renowned chefs, mixologists or foodies .
-- recipe search directions, ingredients
-- Search recipes from ingredients or dish name
-- Healthy food and delicious recipes search
-- calculated Preparation time
-- add ingredients to the shopping list
-- reverse recipe search
-- Browse and share complete menus for special occasions and everyday meals.
People always want to get access to large recipe collection like chicken recipe , bread recipe , chilli , pasta recipe etc . Pizza recipes is also of great demand in Mexican , Spanish region .Take your phone, install best recipe app,just search for your dish on the home screen you will be provided with the ingredients and its amount and how to mix it along with required cooking time.
Take recipes in the kitchen, to the store, on vacation - no cookbooks or recipe cards!
• Browse and share complete menus for special occasions and everyday meals.
The recipe search app is very handy and easy to use. Its free for all.
Some delicious recipes,healthy preparations like salads, soups, snacks, grills,etc are famous in almost all countries. People are also interested in Chinese food items like noodles and their food favorites like sandwich , burgers, pizza, and tacos ever time favorite chicken preparations. Also they love to prepare ice creams, desserts, cakes and other sweet items. Deficiencies, excesses, and imbalances in diet can produce negative impacts on health, which may lead to various health problems such as scurvy, obesity, or osteoporosis, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases. All these can be avoided by taking healthy food habits.
Television networks and magazines are still a major source of food preparation method. Internet sites have also become most sought after portal for finding cooking tips. Recipe search App where you can find recipe from ingredients and cook delicious recipes. And this recipe app for FREE.
Now you can open the recipe on your wearable device by clicking on "open on smart watch " button which helps you to keep track on you cooking even when you are busy in kitchen. It supports LG G watch, LG Watch R, Samsung Gear Live and Moto 360.
So this app is for all who loves food and great cooking recipe .
A perfectly designed recipe book.
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
- Easy navigation
- All recipes are indexed for easy reading
- Recipes with there images, ingredients and cooking procedures
Recipes are mainly on:
- Chicken, duck, pigeon, Turkey
- Beef, Veal
- Mutton, Lamb
- Seafood (Fish, Crab, Shrimps)
- Deserts, Ice Cream
- Drinks, Tea, Coffee
- Salads, Fruit Salads
Some of the recipes are as following country/region wise:
- African Muslim Countries
- Arabian Countries
- Central Asia
- Malaysia / Indonesia
- South Asia (India & Pakistan)
Have fun Halal cooking ....
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
No, really. No highlighting text, no cutting and pasting, and no list of ‘supported sites’. Just share any English language web page with ChefTap directly from your mobile browser and it’ll take care of the rest.
ChefTap imports recipes from any website and saves them in your own permanent archive so you'll never lose another recipe again. Have a favorite food blog? No problem! ChefTap will import those recipes too and give you a link to the original post in case you want to refer back to it. See a recipe you like on Pinterest? Just share the pin or the whole pinboard with ChefTap, we'll take care of the rest.
When it’s time to cook, ChefTap displays recipes in a kitchen tested easy-to-read format on both phones and tablets.
You even can search millions of recipes on the web and import them into your collection without ever leaving the app. Tap the search icon in "Feed Me!" to start your search.
- Sharing a Pinterest pinboard with ChefTap imports all of the recipes on that pinboard!
- Import recipes from any website or blog
- Automatically import your entire recipe box from allrecipes.com or Epicurious
- Adjustable text size for easy reading on your phone or tablet
- Save pictures of recipes from the web site, or attach your own
- Scan your bookmarks for recipes and import them
- No network connection required to view your imported recipes.
- Sort by favorites, new recipes, recently prepared, recently viewed or alphabetically
- Create your own tags like ‘Paleo’, ‘Vegetarian’, 'Cocktails' or 'Gluten-Free' so you can stay organized
- Edit any recipe on your device
- Tablet specific layouts for every size tablet
- Import and save up to 50 recipes without an account
Sign up for a free account and get all of the above plus:
- Import and save up to 100 recipes
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Once / week
- View and edit your recipes online at cheftap.com
Sign up for a ChefTap Pro website account and get all of the features above plus:
- Import as many recipes as your device will hold
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Unlimited
- Sync devices with each other: Unlimited
- Import from your desktop
- Priority support
ChefTap can keep you organized in the kitchen so you can spend more time with family and friends.
We are actively working on ChefTap, and we will be adding new features, including sharing recipes, shopping lists, and more. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website, cheftap.com, and tell us which features you’d like to see.
We are confident that there is something for everyone and we are constantly adding new recipes articles and other food and cooking related material. All recipes are published for your convenience and are both suitable and tasty enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies, as part of a normal diet.
If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app contains hundreds of recipes and does NOT require internet access. Please be patient when launching the app for the first time, as it make take 1-2 minutes to load all the content, depending on your phone hardware. If you do not see any recipes, just close the app (from Settings) and launch it again.
There are all kinds of recipes, though, including healthy Morning Muffins and all recipes have full instructions and ingredients list. There are recipes that families will like, such as smoothies (with white tea and strawberries), Eggamuffin breakfasts with sprouted grain muffins and eggwhite or egg, burritos and things kids like.
Now, cooking any dish means you have to know all the ingredients and condiments that are required for preparing them. More importantly you have to know the exact amount of the condiments and the spices required for cooking them. Perfect mixture of spices and ingredients will help you to create the right magic regarding the dish.
"All recipes for cooking anything are based upon the use of Kosher salt not table salt." Not true! If that were true, the recipe would be specific as to which type of salt. I always use table salt because I can get it with iodide in it. I've yet to find Kosher salt with iodide, although it's lower in sodium than table salt, but I use Salt Sense. As for salt really making little difference in the final product, other than perhaps a bit of a flavor difference, that's basically true. There have been times when I've inadvertently omitted the salt, and it really wasn't that big of a deal.
All recipes, text and photographs in this app are credited to their authors. Please address any copyright concerns to the developer email below.
Includes recipes for:
Anti-Aging and Beauty
Save your favorite recipes for quick access, share them with your friends, and get your shopping list ready to go with the NutriLiving Recipes app. Be a part of the revolution! Join the 10 million NutriBullet users who are revolutionizing their health to look and feel better than they have in years!
★ クックパッドアプリの主な特徴 （無料）
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Sometimes it’s hard to know what to cook or have new meal ideas. And remembering ingredients and keeping track of calories can be a hassle. Don’t worry – the meal mixer takes care of it!
Download the app today and use it to:
-Search over 100 easy, calorie counted recipes for breakfast, lunch, evening meals, puddings and snacks
-Find delicious meal ideas if you’re short of inspiration – just use the meal mixer
-Keep track with the handy shopping list, which organises the ingredients you need by supermarket aisle
-Email recipes and shopping lists
-Share with friends via Facebook and Twitter
-Learn more about being food smart and making healthier choices