One of the best TD games I've played I've tried around a half dozen TD mobile apps and CastleMine is among the best. I almost deleted this gem a few minutes after installing before I realized how deep it is. It's not as aesthetically polished as some of the more mainstream TD games I've played, but this just might be my favorite.
Nonstop Fun What a breath of fresh air. I think the part that I enjoy most is not being limited by an energy system, playing as far as I want and as long as I want. The gameplay is truly fun as well, interesting take on traditional tower defense games.
Excellent Quick and easy to learn mechanics , lvl system with 3 "trees" and decent replay value behind the ability to take multiple different paths through each stage. Toss in a lvl editor , follow up with updates/expansions and you've got yourself a masterpiece.
like it a lot i had this on my windows phone and really enjoyed it. the android version is so much better
Amazingly Perfect!!!!! Best game I've downloaded thus far that lets me play with or without internet connection and the icing on the cake is that it's free!!!!!!
Awesome game But now I've beaten it and need more levels. Makes me sad.
- Removed all banner ads from the game.
- Added interstitial ads to appear only at the end of a level. Does not affect players who have removed ads.
- Moved the tower build menus to the bottom of the screen where the banner ads used to be. This should be a more natural and accessible position when playing on a phone.
- Added an option to the options menu to choose between top and bottom menus if you don't like the new position.
- Fixed a bug that would hide the top navigation menu.