I love digging, but I stink at castle defense. Still, this game runs well and they do not beat you to death with demands for real money. The "In game purchases" are all fairly priced - which is rare for Android. Will give 5 stars when I stop sucking so bad!
Simply Skill There isn't a ton of variety in this game, but it works. There are 6 enemy types that vary in speed and health and have 3 lvs each. The towers lv up to 3 before you get a branch to 2 upgrade choices which both level to 3. The skill tree can be sold out (before the end)and is required to beat harder levels. The digging mechanic provides you can navigate each level freely, but for the 3 star rating you have to take a prefabricated path. This game is all about placement. Master the grid and become unstoppable.
One of the best TD games I've played I've tried around a half dozen TD mobile apps and CastleMine is among the best. I almost deleted this gem a few minutes after installing before I realized how deep it is. It's not as aesthetically polished as some of the more mainstream TD games I've played, but this just might be my favorite.
Nonstop Fun What a breath of fresh air. I think the part that I enjoy most is not being limited by an energy system, playing as far as I want and as long as I want. The gameplay is truly fun as well, interesting take on traditional tower defense games.
One of the most original td games I've played...also don't need to pay to play
best TD i've played so far! and you can beat the game without extra "costs" for weapon or upgrades (as opposed to many other TD's). Can't wait for DigDefender to arrive! Nice job guys!
- Removed all banner ads from the game.
- Added interstitial ads to appear only at the end of a level. Does not affect players who have removed ads.
- Moved the tower build menus to the bottom of the screen where the banner ads used to be. This should be a more natural and accessible position when playing on a phone.
- Added an option to the options menu to choose between top and bottom menus if you don't like the new position.
- Fixed a bug that would hide the top navigation menu.
From the creators of Crossy Road, PAC-MAN 256 is the maze that never ends.
Dungelot is a fun casual roguelike.Flip over tiles to find treasures or monsters