A Gene Express DNA profile gives you the tools to fully enhance your genetic health. With one saliva sample Gene Express analyses 1,000 genetic areas and provide hyper-personalised information on 5 core health areas, 10 health insights and 300+ reports.
Understanding where you may have genetic deficiencies, health risks or gifts can help you form life-changing habits. Unlock the secrets of your genetic health to become a healthier, happier you.
Once you receive your results, the app will show all your personalised reports, recommendations, action plans, workout and nutrition planner. The dynamic app changes with you depending on what your health goal is.
Your genes are unique and your approach to nutrition, exercise and movement should be too. The Gene Express DNA Health profile reports on 5 core health areas:
• Physical – Uncover your genetic muscle power, anaerobic threshold and many more reports based on your physiology.
• Diet – Get to know, among other things, how your body responds to carbohydrates and what your metabolic rate really is.
• Vitamins – It could be critical to know if you have a deficiency to certain vitamins and minerals; now you can find out!
• Health – Are you at risk of obesity or Type 2 diabetes? Put into place interventions against genetic health risks.
• Psychology – Discover if you’re a Warrior or a Worrier with expert recommendations concerning how you could deal with certain situations.
Delving further into your genetics, Gene Express delivers deep insights to help you with the below:
• Stress - Valuable insight into the relation of our genes and our ability to manage stress.
• Anti-Ageing – Ageing is the biggest risk factor associated with disease.
• Sleep management – Sleep allows the repair of bone, skin and muscles and is responsible for the correct functioning of the immune system.
• Injury Prevention – Help minimise the risk of injury.
• Mental Health – Reports on genetic variants that play a part in mind health.
• Gut Health – A healthy gut is the base of wellness.
• Muscle Health – Healthy muscles are needed to function in everyday life.
• Eye Health – How well do you process the nutrients needed for good eye health?
• Skin Health - Your skin could be genetically predisposed to certain health risks.
• More to come…
You’ll also have free access to your:
• Genetic Action Plan
• Personalised Meal Plan
Keep up to date with your genetic health wherever you are in the world.