✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya...)
- Silent Meditation (Silence for Breathe Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
These time-tested Vedic mantras will relax your mind and body and uplift your soul. It comes with
lot of configuration options and is totally Ad-free.A few minutes of Vedic Meditation each day brings
a wide range of practical benefits – a clearer and more creative mind, better decision-making, improved
health, greater happiness and more rewarding relationships.
Scientific research on meditation shows many benefits, including:
• Reduced tension and anxiety
• Increased resistance to stress
• Improved memory and concentration
• Increased energy
• Improved physical health
• Reduced insomnia
• Increased self-esteem
• Slower aging
In this app the powerful vedic meditation mantras are:-
• Om(AUM) Mantra.
• Sai Mantra.
• Om Gum Ganpatey Namah.
• Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.
• Gayatri Mantra.
• Om Namah Shivaya.
• Om Namah Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
Some of the great features:
• High quality meditation vedic mantras.
• Simple and beautiful design
• Timer - so the app turn off automatically
• Chants - So the mantras repeating according to You.
• Beautiful background images
Mantras are words or phrases that are chanted out loud or internally as objects of meditation. Often these mantras are associated with particular Buddhist figures, whose qualities can be cultivated by the repetition of the relevant mantra.
Mantras are also among the most ancient healing techniques. One very important use of mantra for healers is in invoking the Medicine Buddha to bless medicines or produce other healing effects. Also, Mantras are dedicated to healing specific illnesses or to bring about specific results such as long life, clearing obstacles from one's life path, spiritually purifying food and offerings, and so on."
- Set the timer for each song.
- Allow users to hear the melody and see the lyrics of each mantra. So you can chant the mantra if you dont remember the lyric.
- With each mantra is playing, the photo of buddha who create it will display on the screen so you will know who create the mantra.
- In addition, we provide more details about the mantra such as the origin, benefit, how to chant it, how many times to chant each day,ect…
Buddha Mantras comprises of 15 classic Buddha mantras. The melody is forceful but not aggressive; soft but not weak; pure but not monotonous; tranquil but not sluggish, which will bring you to a peaceful holy land brimmed with relaxation and comfort.
Mantras list in Buddha Mantras
1.Om mani padme hum
2.Great Compassion Mantra
3.Mantra of Bodhisattva Cundi
4.Medicine Buddha Mantra
5.Vairocana Buddha Mantra
7.Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
9.Kuan Shi Yin Pusa
13.Prajna Paramita Mantra
14.Shakyamuni Buddha Mantra
15.Guna - Ratna Dharani
Tag: buddha, meditate, meditation, chant, song, relax, stress, therapy, mantra
The articles comprise kitchen herbs, spices, trees, fruits, roots, tubers, vegetable etc. seen commonly in-and-around you and much more unheard and unread information about medicinal plants and practices from tribal domain. Herbal therapies mentioned here are well referred even in Ayurveda and many other ancient literatures. The application is designed in such a way where you can learn a lot about herbs, traditional knowledge, indigenous medicine, tribal life, rituals and much more, also we have incorporated photographs of each herb mentioned in the article. Herbal Jeevan Mantra will serve as perfect health and fitness knowledge tool for housewives, working professionals, age old senior citizens, researchers and all herb enthusiasts. So, enjoy the essence of Indian traditional knowledge using this application, stay fit and be blessed.
All the information about herbal medicines, Indigenous knowledge and herbal formulations mentioned in this application are retrieved from the articles written by Dr Deepak Acharya. He is Director at Abhumka Herbal Private Limited, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. His company, Abhumka Herbal Private Limited is deeply engrossed in formulizing indigenous herbal knowledge into finished products and also shares profit with the traditional knowledge holders i.e. herbal healers. Enjoy the stuff and also give us your valuable feedback.
Lord Kubera is the God of wealth, money, prosperity. The God's treasurer denotes wealth, money, power, fame and success in business as well as acquisition and accumulation of wealth. Therefore Kubera mantra is a very effective among all mantras for financial prosperity when all other methods do not bear fruits. Worshipping Kubera by reciting mantras on a regular basis brings about a distinct change in one's prosperity and luck though, of course, effort remains paramount. The people scare of money due to malefic effects in horoscopes must recite this mantra to pray and overcome the financial problems as per indian vedic astrology.
OM SHREEM OM HREEM
SHREEM HREEM KLEEM
It is composed of bija mantras, rough meanings: Shreem for Lakshmi (love, beauty, health, prosperity), Hreem for Great Goddess/Sun (illumination/dispel illusion), kleem for Kama/Krishna (love and fulfiller of desires from material to moksha, where your intention is) and Vitteswaraay (Kubera)
Lord Kuber (or Kubera or Kuvera) is believed to be the lord of riches and wealth in Hinduism. Kuber Sadhana is considered a great way of pleasing the lord to bestow one with wealth and fortune. Kuber is many a times called the treasurer of demi-gods. If pleased with you the lord opens avenues of wealth and riches for believers. Lord Kuber is also believes to be the head of the Yakshas (savage beings). The Yakshas are both human and demon and are responsible for the security of the treasures hidden beneath the earth of the great mountain Himalayas.
2. Crystals Healing
3. Mantra Recitation
4. Deep Breathing
5. Aum Chanting
7. Touch Healing
The above 7 Self Healing Sessions are prepared by professionals. In addition to the 7 sessions, we have introduction to Self Healing Session, which introduces you to the concept of Healing. Healing is a natural, scientific psychological and biological process, in which the mind and body repairs itself from inside. Self Healing App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Healing Sessions
2) 8 Healing Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous Session
6) Facebook, Twitter, Email, Share feature
7) Set reminder for regular practice
8) It uses various techniques for healing like Music Therapy ,Crystals, Deep Breathing, Vibrations, Aura, etc.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
You need to plugin the headphones or plug the phone/tablet into Stereo speakers, but make sure you always, ALWAYS turn OFF the equalizer so their is no distortion. If you leave the equalizer on make sure you tune it properly so you don't hurt your ears.
This goes for your phone/tablet as well, so never use these frequencies if your equalizer is on, to check: Go to your sound settings or multimedia settings and turn off all sound enhancement options that may cause distortion.
IMPORTANT PERFORMANCE NOTES:
*Recommended hardware requirements to run without lag: 1+ GHz CPU, 512-1+ GIG RAM - Check to see if you meet these first before purchasing.
IF YOUR ON A TABLET, PLEASE BUY THE HD version ONLY.
If for some reason your phone cannot load a particular visual at all, then a get a refund & buy the HD version, it will solve any video issues IF their is any.
Updates will add alot of new features!!!
Technical Support Email for any bugs:
Currently only in Spanish.
- Theory and practice.
- Tips on theory section.
- Different times of meditation.
- Different gongs will be notified at the end of the meditation.
- You can meditate with or without music.
- You can turn off the volume of calls to not distract you during meditation.
- All apicación designed in blue, following the principles of chromotherapy.
- Music selected.
- Direct access to the preferred meditation time.
- Guided Meditation.
This application is designed to put you into a state of relaxation and balance out your chakras to allow Qi (inner life energy) to flow more uninterrupted.
The application comes with 16 selections, with individual chakras targeted in each selection:
The 1st Chakra - The Root Chakra
The 2nd Chakra - The Sacral Chakra
The 3rd Chakra - The Solar Plexus Chakra
The 4th Chakra - The Heart Chakra
The 5th Chakra - The Throat Chakra
The 6th Chakra - The Third Eye Chakra
The 7th Chakra - The Crown Chakra
Solfeggio Frequency (DNA Repair & Integrity)
Solfeggio Frequency (Mental & Astral Projection)
Each selection is provided in high quality audio for optimal effect.
This application also provides information on each chakra and how it is related to mind, body, and spirit.
The 7 chakras are
- root chakra
- sacral chakra
- yellow chakra
- heart chakra
- throat chakra
- third eye chakra
- crown chakra
This is a very unique and first of its kind , because it gives you below features
a) chakras explained with chakra chart and chakras avatar
b) chakras and energy personality test and reporting
d) day to day chakra monitoring based on your daily activities
d) 35 minute guided meditation ( this will help in unblocking chakras & activating chakras and is a Meditation for the 7 Chakras)
e) reminders for keeping you intact! (hourly/daily/weekly)
f) great graphics
I am a Reiki Master myself and I will be happy to get feedback from fellow Chakra Enthusiasts!
You can keep in touch and know more about me @
Extra Features in Pro (compared to Free version):
- Add or record your own mantras
- Edit individual mantras including pre-installed ones
- Detailed tracking and reporting of meditation
- Configure alarms for waking up
- Optional status bar notification
- Double back exit
- Import settings from Free version
The number of chants to play, bell sound periodicity, pause between chants and several other parameters can be specified for each mantra. You could set a sleep timer for the application to auto exit after a specified time. You may also set it to auto play the next track after a certain number of chants. You can save your own description about the mantra such as the wordings for easy reference.
To help you have a quick start, it comes pre-installed with several powerful OM mantras from Hinduism and Buddhism. The wordings and meanings of all these mantras are provided for your easy reference. You may change the tracks or pictures associated with these and revert back any time. Basc meditation instructions are provided as well, if you are new to meditation.
Om is regarded as the eternal sound. It is the sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. These time-tested Vedic Om (AUM) mantras will relax your mind and body and uplift your soul.
The following mantras are currently pre-installed:
- OM - The divine OM sound
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
- Om Shreem Hreem (Shree Yantra Mantra) - Wealth & Prosperity giving tribute to Mahalaxmi
- Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha - Sarawathi Mantra - Wisdom Mantra
- Om Dum Durgaya Namaha - Durga Mantra - Power Mantra
- Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- Om Saha Navavatu - for Teachers and Students
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo - Japanese lotus sutra
- Guru Mantra - a tribute to teachers
- Asato Ma Sadgamaya - for clearing the mind
- Surya (Sun) Mantra
- Namokar (Navkar) Mantra - Jain Mantra
- Shani (Saturn) Mantra
- Silent Meditation
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare)
- Oneness Mantra (Moola Mantra)
- Universal Mantra (Sarveshaam)
- Mul Mantar (Sikh Ek Onkaar/ Ik Onkar)
Storage/SD: Storing and picking images and audio from your phone gallery,
Record Audio: Access mic to record chants
Phone Start/Boot: For enabling Alarm feature
Wake up Phone: For background playing and Alarms
The Full version downloads the full audio files to your device rather than streaming them from a remote server each time you run the app, and does not contain ads.
As a clinical psychologist and hobby Android developer, I wanted to combine the two skills to write an app that may be of benefit to many. The world is a stressful place, and one component of coping with that stress is learning how to more fully relax. I have included three relaxation strategies that I frequently use with my psychotherapy clients.
Two relaxation techniques are included along with a peaceful and relaxing background music.
1. Relax and Breathe - Walks you through relaxing all the muscles in your body combined with a deep breathing exercise. (8 minutes)
2. Relax and Visualize - This technique is a mildly self-hypnotic procedure that includes relaxing your muscles, mind, and visualizing a peaceful scene. This is often a favorite. (15 minutes)
3. Contrast Technique - This technique has you tense your muscles first and then relax them. Some people find this technique works when some of the others don't. (15 minutes)
I include three techniques, because some people find they can more effectively utilize one technique over the other. Also, having one with a shorter play time helps when you need to relax, but are under time pressure.
If you have any problems with this app, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Enjoy, and I hope this brings you a little peace in a hectic world.
Note: These techniques are not intended to treat any emotional or physical condition. Rather, this app is intended for people who want to learn one of many techniques for coping with the stress of everyday living. If recommended by a psychotherapist, it may be used as a part of a larger treatment program.
Meditation is generally an inwardly oriented, personal practice, which individuals can do by themselves.This application is dedicated to chant dhyana.
Each of these names is a well deserved praise of one of the main forms of Gods of Hinduism, Lord Vishnu.
This Vishnu Sahasranamam is found in the Shanti Parva of the Mahabharata, the greatest Hindu literature.
Make it point to hear Vishnu sahasranamam everyday and Keep yourself energetic throughout the day!
Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/pages/MulaMantra/384376161631037
better use of head phone / Ear Phones (Includes HD Audio).
Om mani padme hum mantra of six syllables in Sanskrit particularly associated with the four-armed form Shadakshari Avalokiteshvara (Chenrezig Tibetan, Chinese Guanyin), the bodhisattva of compassion.
The mantra originated in India, brought from India to Tibet, the pronunciation changed because some of the sounds of Sanskrit language was difficult for Tibetans to pronounce.
HD audios involved... use earphones or headphones for better performance.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MulaMantra/384376161631037
If you like our apps, you can donate us :
About :The Shanti Mantras or "Peace Mantras" are Hindu prayers for Peace (Shanti) from the Vedas. Generally they are recited at the beginning and end of religious rituals and discourses.
Shanti Mantras are found in Upanishads, where they are invoked in the beginning of some topics of Upanishads. They are supposed to calm the mind of the reciter and environment around him/her.
Om sarveshaam swastir bhavatu
Sarveshaam shantir bhavatu
Sarveshaam poornam bhavatu
Sarveshaam mangalam bhavatu
Sarve bhavantu sukhinah
Sarve santu niraamayaah
Sarve bhadraani pashyantu
Maakaschit duhkha bhaag bhavet
Auspiciousness (swasti) be unto all; peace (shanti) be unto all;
fullness (poornam) be unto all; prosperity (mangalam) be unto all.
May all be happy! (sukhinah)
May all be free from disabilities! (niraamayaah)
May all look (pashyantu)to the good of others!
May none suffer from sorrow! (duhkha)
About :Avalokiteśvara (Sanskrit: अवलोकितेश्वर lit. "Lord who looks down") is a bodhisattva who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas. Portrayed in different cultures as either male or female, Avalokiteśvara is one of the more widely revered bodhisattvas in mainstream Mahayana Buddhism, as well as unofficially in Theravada Buddhism.
The nadaswaram, nagaswaram, nadhaswaram or nathaswaram, (Tamil: நாதஸ்வரம்) is one of the most popular classical musical instruments in the Tamil Nadu and the world's loudest non-brass acoustic instrument.It is a wind instrument similar to the North Indian shehnai but much longer, with a hardwood body and a large flaring bell made of wood or metal.
this app contains Ganeshji's aarti, there are three songs..
1.Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva
2.Om Jai Jagadish Hare
3.Sukh Karta Dukh Harta
Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/pages/MulaMantra/384376161631037
If you like our apps you can done us :
RATE THIS APP IF YOU LIKE IT
make your own Dj box as your android phone and play the songs... songs are looped i.e. it will plan cont..
this app contains 3 songs.
1.Pankhida Oh Pankhida
2.Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje
3.Garba Non Stop
make your won ground floor, play music, enjoy ..!!!!!!
this app contains Saraswati-Devi's name mantras chant, with looped.
best in earphone or head phones.
This app contains 2 sloka's
singing this sloka every morning will make you to gain wisdom. especially childrens.
Hanuman Chalisa HD , High Definition Audio
this app contains complete hanuman chalisa with audio and lyrics.
Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/pages/MulaMantra/384376161631037
If you like our apps you can done us :