Used this app 4 times in Bahrain. 1st ride was satisfactory. 2nd ride was ridiculous! the driver cancelled my request just to pick up another passenger who agreed to pay a higher price. All happened IN FRONT OF ME! 3rd ride overpriced me just because my hotel was difficult to find. He did not follow the GPS of the app. what the f***! and 4th ride the driver dropped me in a wrong location and overpriced me as well. Now I have to walk under the heat of the sun to reach the correct place. Overall this app is unreliable, overpricing, and a disappointment especially for expatriates. You will be lucky to book a honest driver and ride. GOOD LUCK. Will delete this app now. Better stick to UBER or CAREEM.
The driver arrived quickly, which is the only good thing about the experience. As soon as we started, he decided to take detour, rather than the shortest way (the service was to the airport). Then, he told me he was not familiar with the application and asked that I turn it on (?). On our way he mentioned something about me choosing the wrong service. I had no idea why he'd said that but I realized when he added an additional 2 BD to the bill when we arrived, claiming an extra airport fee. This is not mentioned anywhere in the description of the service! A couple of days later I received an invoice for an amount much lower than what I had paid. I have no idea what went on here but I will probably not this service again.
Map selection is to poor.
ممتاز ومن احسن ما جربت
تستاهلون الخمس نجوم
• Fixed crash on specifying destination address
• Credit card is charged automatically
• Mercado Pago payment gateway for LATAM
• Better trip estimation
• Map with real-time drivers on the first screen
• Possibility to see order requests sent by the application to each driver and its status
• Passenger account includes a trip history of every ride he has taken
• Now it's possible to go back from the 'Confirm Booking' screen
• The app is localized into 10 new languages