The Tokes Wallet is a mobile client for the Waves Platform designed to transact the Waves asset Tokes. This application provides an easy to use interface for Tokes transactions, and is connected to public Waves nodes in order to retrieve your transactions and send or receive Tokes.
• View your transactions (pending and confirmed)
• Send Tokes via direct address or QR code scannable with your device
• Request Tokes by QR code or by sharing public address
• Backup your private seed
• Import private seed from existing Waves Wallet
• Vendor locator to find merchants accepting Tokes
Be sure to save your private seed phrase when opening the application for the first time. Keep it somewhere private and safe, and write or print this on a piece of paper. With this seed phrase you will be able to access your wallet funds if you ever lose access to your device. This seed stores on your phone, and is encrypted using your mobile unlock code or biometric ID. Every transaction is signed locally without revealing your wallet seed or private key to the Waves network. Pin or biometric ID is used to eliminate the need of entering a long password on your device.