My most used app! The developer keeps adding more things for me to fall in love with. I just found the night mode and the option to access my library directly from my Dropbox account. BUY IT!
Good Calibre Library Organizer This is the best app for organising my Calibre library so far. But my Calibre library is in ownCloud, would be good if the app can connect to ownCloud or WebDAV. Also, a night mode for using the app at night will be useful. Edit: Night mode has been added, upgraded to 5 stars.
Connects great, and works with Moon plus. It does seem to have some kind of connection issue with one of my computers, but that may well be with that computer.
Unusable With OneDrive the app never sees a fresh copy of the Calibre DB. If a new book is added it will only be available after several hours
Works very well But what is it for? Are there usage examples somewhere? I use it just to move books to my tablet.
A Gem of an App Really pleased to be able to manage all my books so easily, it works well.
- Night mode option in main menu -- display white on black
- Add language: Slovak
- Update languages: French, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
* Small fixes in e-ink display mode
* Fix rare date problems in Cloud Connection
* Fix rare problem setting the storage folder for a single book format to an SD card