Marketeer

Contains Ads
·
Offers in-app purchases
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Portuguese (Portugal)

A Marketeer é uma publicação especializada na área de Marketing, com uma periodicidade mensal que actua no mercado editorial especializado.
É, entre as revistas da área económica, uma referência para todos os profissionais da área, com especial ênfase no Marketing.
Desde o seu início, que se destacou como uma referência e um exemplo não só para os marketeers mas também para aqueles em que o Marketing, as Estratégias, os Negócios e a Comunicação fazem parte do seu dia a dia, profissional ou académico.
Um dos grandes méritos de excelência da Marketeer é o facto de ser a “única revista que tem mais de 80% dos seus conteúdos elaborados unicamente pela sua equipa de editores, sendo apenas os restantes 20% dos conteúdos traduções e adaptações externas ou internacionais”.
Não queremos ser unicamente uma revista de marketeers para marketeers, mas sim uma revista de Marketing, que foca as estratégias empresarias e os seus intervenientes, os negócios que se fazem por cá e que contribuem para “mexer” a concorrência e desenvolver a nossa economia.
Podemos afirmar que a Marketeer é uma revista única e exclusiva na área de Marketing em Portugal. Pretendemos transmitir aos nossos leitores um sentimento de partilha, de que também eles são únicos e exclusivos, o que significa que cada edição é gerada a pensar no seu posicionamento – “uma revista de profissionais para profissionais” mas acima de tudo uma “revista de marketing”.
Pensamos, ao longo destes anos, estar mais perto dos interesses profissionais do Marketing e ter contribuído para aumentar a divulgação desta área.
Queremos que todos os nossos leitores continuem a sentir que têm a Marketeer, a melhor revista de Marketing, ao seu alcance.
The Marketeer is a specialized publication in the marketing area, on a monthly basis which acts in the specialized publishing.
It is, among the journals of the economic area, a reference for all professionals, with special emphasis on Marketing.
Since its inception, which stood out as a reference and an example not only for marketers but also for those in the Marketing Strategies, Business and Communication are part of their everyday life, professional or academic.
One of the great merits of excellence Marketeer is that it is "the only magazine that has over 80% of their content produced solely by its team of editors, and only the remaining 20% ​​of translations content and external or international adaptations."
Do not want to be only one marketeers magazine for marketers, but a Marketing magazine, which focuses on business strategies and their stakeholders, businesses that are around and contributing to "move" competition and develop our economy.
We can say that Marketeer is a unique and exclusive magazine in Marketing in Portugal. We intend to convey to our readers a sense of belonging, that they too are unique and exclusive, which means that each edition is generated around your position - "a magazine of professionals for professionals" but above all a "marketing magazine ".
We think, over the years, be closer to the professional interests of Marketing and have contributed to improve the dissemination of this area.
We want all our readers continue to feel that they have the Marketeer, the best Marketing magazine, at your fingertips.
Read more
2.4
8 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading...

What's New

- Melhorias de performance
Read more

Additional Information

Updated
March 31, 2017
Size
15M
Installs
500+
Current Version
1.3
Requires Android
4.0 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Interactive Elements
Digital Purchases
In-app Products
$2.49 - $37.24 per item
Permissions
Offered By
Multipublicações
Developer
Av. Sidónio Pais, nº 24 - R/C Dto.1050-215 Lisboa
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.