Save option allowed for X , Y, Z emf vector values!! Take as many saves as you like no restrictions. All free!!!
It also acts as a Metal Detector [Not Guaranteed to work with every metals ]
Note : The accuracy depends entirely on the sensors in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TVs, PCs, etc. ) due to electromagnetic waves. This is not a bug in the app. If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern.
New Addition to EMF Detector Free version:
Sound and vibration if EMF reaches 200 . Feature can be disabled
Usage Note :
You can change the skin by pressing on the EMF value [Below the indicator bar] two skins provided one is light another is dark.
You can switch on/off the vibration by clicking on the vibration button. [While starting the application it is always off.].One touch ease of use.
You can switch on/off the sound by clicking on the vibration button. [While starting the application it is always off.] . One touch ease of use.
And its FREE application!!!!
Please provide rating if possible.
Metal detector works on the same underlining principle so this application also can be used .for same purpose. Use this EMF sensor for saving data and later using it .
1. Camera mode for EMF Detector.
2. Camera mode for Compass.
3. Audio recording while detecting EMF . You can recored sound while using the EMF Sensor.
4. Vibration and Beep Sound for EMF above 150.
5. Integrated location finder with Maps integrated with Compass screen.
6. Separate X, Y, Z graph for EMF for better understanding.
7. Shows true north of a place.
8. Multiple skins available. A Total of 6 skins to choose from.
Most of the features comes with easy single touch. No more hassle of find the settings.
Usage of the EMF sensor app is very simple as the major functionalities are on the screen itself.
Note : The accuracy depends entirely on the sensors in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TVs, PCs, etc.) due to electromagnetic waves. This is not a bug in the app. If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern.
Please provide rating if possible.
Metal detector works on the same underlining principle so this application aslo can be used as an metal detector.
Recent discoveries of the Obad family of malware show that malicious apps can leverage an Android vulnerability to hide themselves from discovery and removal more details: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/cybercriminals-improve-android-malware-stealth-routines-with-obad/
This app will scan your device for the hidden malware and aid you in removing the device administrator setting so you can remove the malware.
(Emergency Fall Detector is not liable for missed falls, this app is a tool to keep people safe. Phone and user settings can affect the accuracy of this app. By downloading this app you acknowledge that the accuracy is the user's responsibility and Emergency Fall Detector is not liable)
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
This app determines if your device or any apps installed on your device are affected by the Heartbleed bug.
What is Heartbleed?
Heartbleed isn’t a virus, it’s a mistake in OpenSSL — a security standard that encrypts communications between you, the user, and the servers provided by online services and websites. This mistake lets hackers extract user names, passwords and other sensitive information stored in these online service databases.
Will this app fix the Heartbleed bug?
No. The Heartbleed bug can only be fixed with a software update from your device manufacturer or app vendor. You can use this app to see if your device or apps need to be updated.
What do I need to do if I’m affected?
If your device or an installed app is impacted, you should wait to hear from the manufacturer or app vendor that an update is available. After you update your device software or app, only then should you change any affected passwords.
How do I check my websites?
This app can tell you if your device or apps are affected, but it won’t tell you if any of the websites you visit are vulnerable. To do that, you’ll need to use McAfee’s free Heartbleed Checker.
Just visit: http://www.mcafee.com/heartbleed
For more information
To get more info on the Heartbleed bug and additional online safety tips visit:http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/what-is-heartbleed
Glint Finder uses the same principle as the tools used by professionals to help search for and find the lens glint given off by hidden spy camera optics.
- Set the device's flash rate in cycles per second (Hz).
- Adjust device's flash duty cycle.
- Toggle the image polarity to help highlight glints.
The lens optics of hidden cameras produce specular reflection when illuminated with a flash. These retro-reflections show up as highlights or hotspots in the image that stand out as the flash toggles on and off. These are tell-tales used by skilled operators to sweep meeting areas and indoor rooms for hidden cameras.
Note: the flash rate and duty cycle capability will depend on your particular device's capability.
This is an ad supported app! Thanks for your feedback!
This program uses the built-in microphone to detect noise in the surrounding area. If it detects noise it alerts you by making a call or sending a text message to another cell phone.
This app includes:
✓ A sound detector which calls or text you with customizable sensitivity
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A surveillance log which allows you to see when the alarm has been triggered
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to email@example.com and we'll try to fix them before next release.
[*] For devices non compatible: deep sleep info available
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] "Idles states" informations with timers
[*] and more...
### PROBLEMS, BUGS, REPORTS ##
If you are having issues with this app, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org! With the comments left in the Market there is no way I can really understand what the problem is and how to fix it.
If you are experiencing some problem and you would like to get rid of it, you can enable the verbose option from Settings so that the app will generate a logfile of all the operation it does. Then, when a problem happens, you can send me at email@example.com the "CpuSpy.log" file stored in the mass storage that contains much more informations than the default android error report procedure. This way it will be easier and faster to solve the bug for me :)
!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!!!!
If you see the message "No states found" when the app starts it means the app can't read the file /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state. This IS NOT an app related error. The solutions to the problem is to contact your ROM/kernel developer and let him know about this problem.
!!!!!! NON ROOTED DEVICES !!!!!!
To have a rooted devices it's not mandatory but however depends by the kernel of the ROM. For example tha app works on Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Ace, both of them on their stock ROMS
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: to delete the some internal variables on each reboot.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to write log messages to the file CpuSpy.log (if verbose option is enabled)
android.permission.BATTERY_STATS: only to READ the battery juice lost when timer is set
android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are used only for the ad banners
###### DONATION ######
If you LIKE my work and you think I should keep updating the app with new features, take in consideration to buy the DONATE version of the app like a little reward for my development efforts.
I can't get enough of stress this out. Some user's complaining the app doesn't work for some reason but if you don't send me any reports how can I get a clue of the problem? And most of all, how I can fix it? I'm not Patrick Jane ;)
The Bluebox Security Scanner will scan your device to determine:
- If your system is vulnerable or patched to any of the "Fake ID" or "Master Key" security flaws affecting most Android devices
- If your system settings allow 'Untrusted Sources' application installs
- If any installed application on your device is trying to maliciously take advantage of any of the 'Master Key' security flaws
Further details of the Android "Fake ID" and "Master Key" security flaws are available at:
Effectively addressing a vulnerability requires three steps:
1) Google produces a generic code fix
2) Android phone manufacturers then incorporate that fix into a firmware update for various phones
3) Carriers then distribute the final update, which ensures your phone is safe
As regards Fake ID, Google has provided the generic code fix to the phone manufacturers who are working with the carriers to distribute the updates. This scanner will help track when that finally happens. Alternatively, contact customer support at your phone manufacturer or carrier a realtime update.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
Listen to almost anything that's happening just above the range of human hearing!
What will it hear?
• Very high frequency chirps and whistles
What will it ignore?
• Normal conversation
• Most ambient noise
Just position your device's microphone within a couple feet of a suspected leak, press Listen, then watch the red/green indicator, and listen for the tell-tale hiss. Small leaks may require close proximity. Larger leaks can be detected farther away. Use of headphones that do not have a built-in microphone is highly recommended.
Battery Temperature Detection lets you set Locale or Tasker conditions based on the temperature of your device's battery. Battery getting too hot? Set up Tasker or Locale so that it dims your screen and disables GPS. Help protect your battery's longevity by helping it keep cool!
If you find a bug, please email me at email@example.com, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find the Battery Temperature Detection Plug-In by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Battery Temperature Detection."
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
Here're the features of this app:
1. Metal Detector: By test, some metals, which could react with the magnetic, such as steel, iron, they could be detected by this app.
2. Shows current EMF value, in uT(microTesla)
3. Vector by (X, Y, Z)
4. uT/Time Graph
5. Vibrator Control
Keywords: Metal Detector, Megnet Detector, Megnetic Field Sensor
What does Shellshock Detector check on your mobile device?
• Whether your mobile operating system is affected by the Bash bug
• Whether applications on your mobile devices are affected by the Bash bug
• Whether websites you are visiting is affected by the Bash bug
Try the Trend Micro Shellshock Detector website service:
Trend Micro is a leading global software developer and has been solving complex consumer computer problems for 20+ years with innovative industry- leading technology.
Trend Micro also provides a full mobile security suite with:
• Antivirus & Malware Cleaner, a Privacy Scanner for Facebook, Lost Device Protection, Safe Surfing, and Call & Text Filtering
• 100% detection according to Av-test.org and is also certified by PCSL and AV-Comparatives.
• Integrated backup of media files including photos, videos and music
• Unique cloud based protection, safeguarding customers from 250 million threats per day
Search the app store for "Trend Micro Mobile Security"
Get more details & insights on the Bash Bug, at our TrendLabs Security Intelligence Blog:
For this and other Trend Micro Mobile Solutions you should try searching the following terms: malware, anti-virus, anti virus, security, lost device, anti-theft, anti-loss, locate, parental controls, web filtering, URL filtering, call filtering, SMS filtering, SMS blocking, anti-spam, antispam, privacy, private information, personal info, online banking security.
Don't worry though, it starts with easy shapes but quickly moves to more interesting ones.
Most important rule: Don't touch the screen while drawing
This is an addictive game - you've been warned!
This is still in alpha. Keep tuned for updates on twitter @apethatshape. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org