Meditation Reality shows the path.
Meditation Reality is divided into various chapters. Each and every chapter is the source of Knowledge.
Read; study the script of each chapter.
Listen to the audio of each chapter
Watch the video of each chapter
Meditate ... more and more.
Let the Knowledge sink within.
Then, apply the Knowledge in each and every situation.
It is just for you.
Meditation Reality helps you know the various stages of meditation. How,what,when and where meditation needs to be done is given a detailed explanation through videos and various other ways. Please understand the app completely for the best benefits. We provide free email support for meditation for all app users.
The process may differ for every individual, however a standard is presented here.
• Sit comfortably with an erect spine.
• Place the smartphone device - where your gaze falls naturally downward, or on a table that places the flame at eye level.
• Silently focus on the flame.
• Straighten, and then release the muscles from toes to head until they become relaxed and still.
• Take note of spots where there is tension, and smooth en and calm those muscles in imagination until they become peaceful.
• Follow your breath as you gaze into the candle flame.
• After gazing steadily at the flame with eyes open, close your eyes and visualize the flame.Your inner thoughts and your mind will tend to wander. Let it happen and each time it will eventually slow and possibly even stop. Just watch the flame’s soothing dance.During this activity your whole intent is to think of your breathing and to shut away distracting thoughts. This is difficult at the start, and therefore listen to the ‘OM’ chant to concentrate the mind. The state of equanimity towards all your surrounding can be achieved by redirecting to the flame and chants, and following the breath again and again.Experiences of individuals can never be the same.When your mediation comes to an end, rest for 3 or 4 minutes continuing the breathing approach, before going back to your normal life. This transition time is important, so do not return to daily activity suddenly, after meditating.
OMKARA is an application to help start the process of meditation by applying a steady, warm and bright object that signifies peace, calmness and presents the basic concept of all spiritual teaching ‘light dispels darkness(ignorance)’, the ‘flame burns away ego’ and the ‘brightness enhances Truth.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the Play store please. It won't even take 30 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Criticism??? Please write to us on email@example.com & we will write back to you.
We can't have you unhappy, can we?
Team Vijay Web Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Meditation is thinking deeply about a discovered significant truth relevant to your expectation. Meditation is the mother of manifestation. The first activity of meditation is Memorization. Memorization means to learn and remember something. It means to commit something to memory. Memorization involves Forcing remembrance of a discovered truth. Anything you can’t remember, you can’t manifest. See James 1:22-25- But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he behold himself, and go his way, and straightway forget what manner of man he was. But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continue therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Reminding yourself of the information under consideration involves always taking your mind back to what you have studied long after the study is ended. If you cannot remember what you have studied, it means the study did not profit you. Force yourself to remember what you have read; keep going back to the devotional material every time you forget what you have discovered until the revelation discovered becomes a part of you. There are three platforms of satanic deception: He tries to prevent you from knowing Who God is, he also tries to prevent you from knowing Who you are, and he tries to make you trivialize the Certainty of consequences. In this devotional, revelations are given from scriptures on these areas of satanic deception. As you study and meditate on these revelations, you will receive grace to overcome the devil. Meditation takes away limit. The purpose of meditation is to manifest. In 1 Timothy 4:15, the bible says: Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. As you meditate on God's word today, you will experience profit and progress that no one can oppose.
Practicing The Consciousness of God’s Presence
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus, Acts 4:13. Peter and John were not educated. Before they were called by Jesus, they were ignorant men who had no knowledge to pass on to anyone. All this changed when they began to dwell with Jesus. Their association with Jesus transformed their lives and gave them boldness. Practicing God’s consciousness brings boldness. As you begin to dwell daily in the presence of God, you will not be intimidated by any circumstance, no matter the seeming size, but will have boldness to confront every issue that comes your way.
*** Chosen by the App Store as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
● Over 20 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of experts in neuroscience to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
● Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
● Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
● In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving). Understanding your performance is key to improving your productivity.
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with fun and challenging brain training games and personalized goals - all backed by scientific and educational research.
There are over 20 great challenging mini games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crosswords or IQ games. Peak is designed to help everyone elevate their brain skills to the optimal level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved memory, mental agility, language, focus, and problem solving skills in the real world.
Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain and it is what brain training is designed for. Playing memory or focus brain games harnesses the neuroplasticity of your brain to help you improve.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY ABOUT US
“Addictive and fun! Love this. Doesn't feel like brain training at all, it’s too fun.”
“My favorite app, by far! Been using Peak for about 2 months now - great app! Diverse + exciting games that aren't too boring. It shows your improvement, plus I can tell from the beginning that I have improved”
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.”
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
This course is designed to be an introduction to that process, to the fact that yoga really does mean "union" of the individual self with the universal Self.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 39 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
• To gain a basic understanding of what it means to say that Yoga IS meditation
• Easily be able to perform short self-guided meditations
• To practice meditation systematically with body, breath, conscious and unconscious mind, and beyond
• To understand the difference between modern postural yoga and traditional yoga which is about meditation
• Lifetime access to 39 lectures and 8 quizzes
• 7+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 2900+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"It is said "that which is simple and straight should be the truth" . This course is such. Deepest gratitude and appreciation to Swami J and Maa Tripura Shakti for sharing this understanding with all of us. The content and presentation are lucid, integrated and complement each other. "
-(Balasubramanian ) ★★★★★
"excellent, didactic, easy learning, touching. I´ve been studying and practicing Yoga for many years in many parts of the world with really good teachers, but this course presents the traditional Yoga teachings in the easiest way I´ve seen. "
-(Laura Maria Alencar Vilela ) ★★★★★
"Appreciate the detailed overview of yoga meditation. It takes a while to get through the lessons but it is worth it"
-(Ingrid Welch ) ★★★★★
"This course fell into my lap as I was researching something yoga related online. Anyone interested in knowing real yoga as opposed to the westernized yoga as exercise, should take the course. We are extremely fortunate to have access to this for free! Obviously, much thought and preparation toward making the practice accessible and understandable went into this presentation. Thank you to Swamij and Tripurashakti. You have provided a wonderful service to the yoga community. Namaste. "
-(Laura Sundquist ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Abhyasa Ashram | Swami Jnaneshvara | Swami Ma Tripurashakti Bharati
Abhyasa Ashram is a monastery and yoga meditation center which practices universal meditation as taught by the ancient tradition of yogis of the cave monasteries of the Himalayas, especially as transmitted through the lineage of Swami Rama.
Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati was born in 1948 in Ohio, USA, spent most of his youth in Florida, and later lived in several other states, including California, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Install the "Meditation Course - Yoga" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.