Now all you Android-using munchkins can get an unfair, yet completely legal, advantage when you play Munchkin or Munchkin Quest!
The Level Counter . . .
• shows your level (duh), with big, readable numbers and munchkiny cartoons.
• It rolls a six-sided die (and doesn't cheat).
• Its twin "Kill-O-Meter" dials let you keep track of your combat strengh AND the monster's.
• And best of all . . . once per game, you get a Boon . . . an in-game advantage to help you kill the monsters, steal the treasure, and stab your buddy. There are almost 150 different Boons, all illustrated by John Kovalic. The higher your level when you ask for your Boon, the better it's likely to be.
• And finally . . . when you reach the winning level, your phone plays a fanfare! Your friends will hate you . . .
Bonus features: counters for Chez Geek and SPANC (no Boons, though), and a very flexible interface for creating your own custom counters for other games.
This app is NOT a stand-alone game! It is a game aid for Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, or pretty much any other game where you need a counter.
For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/apps/levelcounter . . . and for more about Munchkin, visit www.worldofmunchkin.com .
Designed by Steve Jackson / Art by John Kovalic / Original code by J. Kira Hamilton / Ported to Android by Jay Koutavas
This app lets you keep track of your gender, level, item strength and key classes that effect overall game play! Show off easily to all your friends what level you are and easily check your strength at a glance, keeps game play fast and simple!
Includes a battle page that allows you to enter monster stats when fighting to keep track of if you're winning or losing!
Now also allows you to track up to 6 of your friends stats and easily make them an ally in battle with you!!
Also gives you a convenient dice roll for any time you might have forgot dice.
Feedback is greatly appreciated! Send us an email with your ideas or bugs! Feedback has been really positive,keep sending in those ideas, I want this to be the best Counter app it can be!
Just added landscape support, keep sending your feedback in!
Just added the ability to track up to 6 players!!
Uses Google Analytic's too see which features are used most anonymously, as well as track bugs and crashes faster.
-Free - no ads
-Unlimited player support
-Level and gear tracking
-Combat mode to track player modifiers, up to 2 monsters, monster modifier, and treasure.
-Add combat helpers to your score to fight monsters!
-Track your gender
-Die roll to attempt escapes from monsters
-"Stay Awake" option to prevent phone screen from turning off
-Configurable winning level
-Landscape/portrait viewing modes
Device storage permission: This permission is used to retain player data on the device.
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Matt Smith and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html Steve Jackson Games Online Policy.
This is not your traditional Munchkin Counter - it does count player stats of course, but in a very fashionate way!
The coolest thing is that Munchy Dungeon also supports Secondary Displays to display a leaderboard for all players in the room. Just connect your device to the TV via cable or Miracast and we will automatically detect it for you.
This app is not an actual game rather than a counter app that you use while playing the game.
So get your friends together and start playing Munchkin already!
Functions that you get with the Counter:
- "Fight Screen" get an easy overview of the monster and players total.
- The possibility to add a second player to the fight.
- The possibility to change the values:
- Combat points
- The possibility to add multiple players.
- The possibility to remove players.
- Resett all values. Level, Combat points and oneshots is set to standard but all players stays.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for another function to the counter then please send in a ticket.
The object of the game is to get rid of all one's cards. At the end of the game, the last player with cards in their hand is referred to as the fool (durak).
• User-friendly interface.
• Real online multiplayer game with real people all over the world (2-6 players).
• 24, 36 or 52 card deck on your choice.
• Classic rules – “Throw-in” or “Passing” modes.
• Possibility to throw-in more then just one card in one turn.
• Private games with password.
• Possibility to play next game with same players.
• Possibility to cancel accidental thrown card.
Durak limits the number of players to 6. The deck of 36 cards is shuffled, and each player receives 6 cards. The top card on the remaining deck is made visible and placed at the bottom of the deck across it (so that its denomination is seen). This determines the trump suit and the revealed card is actually part of the deck, the last card to be drawn.
The player to the attacker's left is always the defender. After each turn play proceeds clockwise. If the attack succeeds the defender loses his or her turn and the attack passes to the player on the defender's left. If the attack fails, the defender becomes the next attacker.
Aces are high. Trumps are higher than non-trump cards (e.g., a trump 6 always beats a nontrump ace). Non-trump attacking cards may be beaten by either a) a higher card of the same suit or b) a trump. Trump attacking cards may only be beaten by higher trumps. With this said, have fun...
So do not wait and download now the Durak, fool game card game!
Enjoy Durak, fool game card game!
This application is *NOT* related with Munchkin(R). Any similarities with Munchkin(R) is a mere coincidence or because of an error of my fingers. Even more, I don't know what "Munchkin(R)" or "Munchking(R)" is.
Wunchkin Suite is a perfect complement for Wunchkin.
**** WHAT WUNCHKIN SUITE DOES ****
For each character it keeps track of:
- Level (counter)
- Every type of gear, clearly differentiated (headgear, armor, footwear, weapons, etc.)
- Simple Mode (gear unified)
- Race, or races if you are Half-breed
- Class, or classes if you are Superwunchkin
The application also contains:
- Option to keep the screen on
- Battle Page
- Main Page, to quickly visualize the level and strength of each player
- It saves all stats at any moment
- Totally advertising free
**Attention:** This is a personal non-profit project to facilitate Wunchkin game.
The donation version has been removed and any features it had will be included to the free one.
Munchkin Meter is an easy to use application that will keep track of all your game stats for you. No more slowing down the game to keep track of combat stats and adding up your equipment bonuses for the 10th time. Great for new or experienced players!
- Add an unlimited amout of players, delete any you wish
- Support for duplicate player names
- Unlimited level and gear tracker (supports negative gear values too!)
- Ability to reset players back to level 1 once a game has finished
- Tab based application lists you and your friends on one tab, your level and gear rating on another and tracks monster/combat on a third
- Checkbox for Warrior class
- Support for temporary combat bonuses for players (potions, spells, etc.)
- Increase player and monster combat ratings by 1, 5 or 10 points at a time
**Full version of Munchkin Meter (ver 1.1.0) also includes the following:
- Add an ally on the combat tab to select from the list of stored players to aid you in combat
- Gender tracker for each player
- More detail to the pool of combat values on the combat tab. Player's combat score, total bonuses added, ally's combat score (if an ally has been added to the fight) and a final total are all displayed.
- Monster level, player bonuses and any ally on the combat tab are saved and will not be reset when switching back to the gear tab. Combat values are now reset when you return to the player's tab to select a new player.
Get now the best Durak available for your Android devices!
With amazing sound effects, incredible animations and the best graphics ever, you are going to love our Durak game!
Here are the main features of Durak:
* 2, 3 or 4 players in both SINGLE PLAYER and MULTIPLAYER
* 9 different VARIANTS OF the GAME (Albanian, Bezmastniy, Big, Classic, Full, Japan, Passing, Changeable Trump, No Trump)
* global LEADERBOARD
* 30+ ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock
* STATISTICS to keep track of your progresses
* original graphics and animations
* SHARE on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ your scores!
What are you waiting for? GET NOW the BEST Durak for your mobile devices and be the first to get rid of all the cards!
Play the game with computer.
Features of game:
* 3 levels of difficulty.
* 36 or 52 cards.
* Simple concise graphics.
* English and Russian languages.
* Table of score.
* Supports landscape and portrait orientations.
Each player is dealt 6 cards. One card of the remaining deck is placed face-up. This card defines the trump suit for the game. The player who holds the lowest trump suit in his hand is attacker and he starts the game. Another player is defender.
The attacker throws any card he wishes from his hand and the defender must beat this card.
A card can be beaten by a higher card of the same suit or any card of the trump suit. The trump card can only be beaten by a higher trump. If the defender beats the card the attacker can add another card of the same rank of one of the cards on the table. The defender must beat this card too.
If the defender cannot beat one or more cards he has been attacked with he must collect all the cards at the table and add them to his hand. If the defender succeeds to beat all the cards, these cards are discarded and placed in a separate heap. In the next turn, the defender will attack.
When attack ends, if there are some cards left in the deck, each player with less than 6 cards must draw cards from the deck until having 6 cards.
When deck will be empty, the player who gets rid of cards from his hand is winner. Another player who is left with cards is the fool. If after defend both players have no cards, the game ends in a draw.
The game is typically played with a deck of 36 cards and sometimes 52 cards. The power of rank of cards: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K A.
- Big and very clear cards.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Fool game, Durak game Rules & Help
- Hours of entertainment!
- Free to play, play as much as you want
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- Fool game, Durak game without wifi. Play Fool game offline.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
- Easy to use and comfortable user interface!
- Enjoy the great players in our game.
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
No internet connection or wifi required:
You don't need an internet connection or wifi and don't have to wait for other players.
This game has no winner - only a loser. Durak (fool game) is played with 32 cards: the A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6s from a standard 4-suit 52-card deck are used. At the start, each player is dealt six cards, which are played in a series of bouts of attack and defence. After the players have received all their cards, reveal the top card of the deck. Place it on the middle of the table, place the deck on top of the revealed card, covering it half way. This card represents the trump suit and is now at the bottom of the deck. Cards in this suit hold a higher value then the Aces of the other suits. Within the trump suit card hierarchy is maintained.
When a player's hand is reduced to fewer than six cards it is replenished from the talon of undealt cards. After the talon is exhausted, there is no more replenishment and the aim is to get rid of all the cards from your hand. The last player left holding cards is the loser. This player is the fool (durak) and is ridiculed by the other player.
This free game consists of a series of attacks in which one player leads one or more cards and another player (the defender) may try to beat them, in which case they are discarded from the game. If unable or unwilling to beat the attacking cards, the defender has to pick them up. The aim is to get rid of all one's cards, and the last player left holding cards is the fool. One of the punishments for the fool is the duty to deal the next hand, which is considered menial work. Games of this type are played not only in Russia but in many East European countries, and especially in North-East Europe: Poland, Finland, the Baltic states and Belarus.
In Fool game, Durak trick taking game you can play without wifi, no wifi. You can play Fool game, Durak offline free, Fool game, Durak trick taking game without wifi.
Play it now for free, the Fool game card game, in our new special design for all your family.
Die Helden können mit der Helden-Software.de erstellt werden und dann auf dem Handy mit Hilfe von DsaTab zum Spielabend mitgenommen werden.
- INHALT DES USB-SPEICHERS UND DER SD-KARTE ÄNDERN/LÖSCHEN
Speichern/Lesen der Helden Dateien und zusätzlich heruntergeladener Bilderpakete
- UNEINGESCHRÄNKTER INTERNETZUGRIFF
Herunterladen der Bilderpakete, Fehlerberichte senden, Helden Export/Import
- AUDIO AUFNEHMEN
Diktiergerätfunktion unter dem Tab "Notizen".
Herkunft der Bilder für das Funktionsbild sind:
- Anja Di Paolo
- Anna Steinbauer
- Bildmaterial aus dem DSA MMORPG Herokon Online der Silver Style Studios GmbH