✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Divided into three Main Sections
1. General History (Intro, HOPI...)
3. Physical Examination
Stepwise systematic approach ranging from Introduction and Early Observation of the patient to General History, Systemic History, Symptoms' descriptions & Grading.
Ask the right Questions! Get the questions for the most common complaints and narrow down your diagnosis!
Comprehensive guide to General History comprising
* Initial Data
* Chief Complaint
* History of Present Illness
* Past Medical History
* Personal & Social Profile
* Family History
* Drug History
* Activity & Exercise History
* Obstetric History
* Gynecological History
Organ Systems History. The most common complaints of the Major Organ systems:
* Cardivascular System
* Respiratory System
* Kidney & Urinary Tract
* Gastrointestinal Tract
* Psychiatric Assessment
* Musculoskeletal System
* Endocrine and Nutrition
* Gynecology*** [NEW]
* Constitutional, Common complaints.
Symptoms (From all organ systems)
- Clinical Questionaaire
- Differential Diagnosis
- Clinical pearls.
PHYSICAL Examination: More than 90 Examinations including:
* Cranial Nerve Examination
* Complete Chest Examination
* Breast, Cardiac, Pulmonary
* Complete Abdominal Examination- GI including Abd Mass
* Head & Neck - Eyes, Nose, Throat
* Arms & Legs
* including Neurological Assessment
* Muscle Power
* Wrist & Palm - Nails- Clubbing..
* Genital Examination-Male & Female
INTERFACE presents a Medical Case Tab system that makes browsing through systems easier than ever!
DISCLAIMER: The Content on this application is for educational purposes only and is provided 'as-is' and 'as-available' basis without any warranty. In no event shall the creator of this application be held liable in any manner for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application or any errors or omissions in information on this application.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at email@example.com
You can easily share your treatment through mail, bluetooth, wi-fi direct, ... Usefull if you're in the emergency by exemple.
You can obtain internet informations about each of your medicaments, easily.
We tried to make an ergonomic application, usefull.
To try if you often forget to take some of your pills...
Keywords: Medicine, Doctor, Psychology, Dentist, Nutrition, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Nursery, Neurology, Surgery, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, medical records.
• Keep a record of your health conditions, medication history, surgeries undergone etc., to help your doctors get a clearer picture of your current health status.
• Search for healthcare providers having their own Virtual Practice on NeedStreet and add them to your healthcare providers list.
• Securely update and access your health tracker readings such as blood sugar level, blood pressure, INR etc. from your device, and share them with doctors.
• View the feedback that you receive from your healthcare provider, based on the readings you log in.
• Ask health-related and medical questions to your healthcare providers via the simple and user-friendly interface of the "My Questions" service.
• Enhanced ability to access your personal health record from anywhere and to securely share it with your healthcare providers.
• Capability of choosing your own healthcare provider to seek online medical care and to ask health-related questions.
• Accurate and authentic answers from leading medical experts, to all your health-related doubts.
• Reduced travelling time and costs, as you are able to update your doctor even between hospital visits.
• Overall, improved health due to continuous monitoring and care by your healthcare provider.
A medical history app so that you have those important details with you all the time.
Created by madebyjohann.com for Grafton Medical Practice, Dublin, Ireland.
All your information is kept on the phone so that you are not stuck when you don't have an internet connection.
The app is locked with a passcode, but we always recommend you also lock your phone with a passcode to secure all your data.
The search & reminders sections are now working.
Watch the professor here: http://youtu.be/Aj0NeBy1EVI
By Fluid Friction Labs
Androidency is a suite of eight sub applications for android smart phones.
These sub applications will help users in medical emergencies and also assist them in everyday activities.
The sub applications are:
1. I'm Bored
Provides the user with many RSS feeds, like daily sports and news updates, jokes and quotes. You can also add a URL of your choice.
2. Primary Medical Help
For your daily medical needs. Enter your symptoms and based on that the prescribed medicine's name will be shown. There is also a reminder that will pop up after 2 days that will help u contact your doctor with the query in case the medicine does not work.
Caution: To be used only only for common ailments, under the supervision of a doctor. Do not self medicate.
3. Medical History
Stores your medical history and along with it also stores the contact no. of your doctor. In the event of an emergency the treating doctor will know your medical history and would be able to treat you.
4. I'm Awake
This sub application is useful in situations where a 24 hour monitoring service is not available to patients. The caretaker can set a monitoring timer and if during that time there is no movement recorded by the patient, indicating that the patient might have slipped into unconsciousness, a message is sent to the In-Case-of-Emergency (ICE) numbers directly. The message will be sent only if no one responds to the vibration message "are you awake?" that pops up after the set interval. This is added to prevent false alarms. I'm awake will run as a background service otherwise you can turn it off using the toggle button provided in the sub application
5. Blood Emergency
Whenever there is a requirement of blood during emergencies, one can click on this sub application and a list of contacts which have the same blood group as the user, is displayed and one can just click on the message icon to send a message directly to them. You just need to add your blood group when you download the application and also add the blood group of your contacts.
6. Dynamic Emergency Contacts
The In-case-of-emergency list keeps on changing according to your current location. The people who are located closest to you will be contacted first. This uses GPS and Network Triangulation methods (when GPS does not work).
7. Medicine Monitoring
Fill in the medication and dosage according to the doctor's prescription. Set alarms (when you need to take the medicines) for any time of the day.
It also gives you a notification when the pills go out of stock.You will also get a pop up of a Google map of all the medical shops in your vicinity, once your pills get over.
In case you are unable to reach your mobile (you've slipped, there is a fire, that's preventing you from reaching you mobile, etc..), the mobile phone’s microphone will record any 'emergency word 'or phrases (Help, Emergency, Help Me) and without any further a message will be sent to all the contacts in your in-case-of-emergency list.
Note: In the next version, voice SOS will also run as a background service.
1.Fill in the medical history along with your Blood Group for the other Sub-applications to work.
2.Fill in the address field of your contacts for the Dynamic Emergency Contact Lists to work.
3. The above mentioned instructions are very important for the other Sub-applications in Androidency to work too.
For further enquires contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Developers website, for more information about Androidency and how to go about the application .The link is given below.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
• Pill, medication, medicine, injection reminder.
• Alarm for each time to take medication.
• History of treatment.
• Widgets for home screen.
• Reports for day treatment.
• Reports for course treatment.
• Reports for month treatment.
• Calendar of pill (medication) treatment.
• Information keeps only on your device.
Stay in touch with their nearest doctors by taking personal appointments and also tips includes daily diet.
More than 2000 Doctors from renowned Hospitals recommended My Health Application.
• The Application helps patients to locate nearby hospital based on their current location, assisting them with a route map to the hospital and can also view list of all near by hospitals in a Map View.
• We provide Information of all located hospitals names, addresses and contact numbers.
• Accurate and Authentic Replies from leading Medical Experts, to all health-related queries posted by User's.
• Random Tips, Feeds on Health and Fitness are available.
• Health News is provided with latest news and research with additional information on future development in health organization.
• Supported by all major Telecom Operators, charges applicable: pay per use Rs.1.00 per day & Monthly Subscription Rs. 30.00.
Store all your family's key medical data for emergencies and day to day use.
Advance Medical (ICE) designed to be a great help in case of emergency.
The SOS Application will send your current location to your friends and family members added on your SOS
* Notify through email and message
ICE: Emergency Contact" is an application that helps people who have problem or who are victim of accidents. It is based on the ICE program that consists in saving a contact who is named "ICE" in your contact list. This contact has medical informations about you.
Got SOS Message Emergency Siren Fired automatically .
click of the power button 4 time Or according to you
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup: Save a backup copy of your data
• A list of people to call
• Insurance information
• Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
• Medical Conditions
• Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
• Share Medical Info
• Backup Your Medical History
In order to quick use all features this app has widgets that can be placed in phone home screen,
save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
our companion app “Advance Medical Info ” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with (ICE)ADV EMER.
Test Device in use :-
use android version 2.0 to Up
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Android 4.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Galaxy S2 ( Android 4.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S2 ( Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy Note2 ( Android 4.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy Note ( Android 2.3.6)
LG OPTIMUS L3 (e0) ( Android 4.0.1)
LG Optimus 2X ( Android 4.0.1)
HTC One X ( Android 4.0.1)
This is the best apps for the android phone, Please give it a try
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
Keep an up-to-date list of your medications:
Record medicine name, dose, and timings for all your regular and as-needed medicines
Update the list easily when any changes are made
Ensure your doctor or pharmacist has a complete and accurate medicine list whenever they see you
Track changes in your treatment:
Any medication change will prompt the app to ask for a comment on why this happened (for example, if the medicine was causing a side effect, you can note it here)
List changes by date or by each medication, allowing you or your doctor/pharmacist to look back and see how your medication history has changed – and why!
Optional passcode protection
All data on your medicines is stored in your phone, and is never sent or uploaded elsewhere.
Supports a basically unlimited amount of medication with freely adjustable intervals between doses. All the most common dosage units are supported.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHATTING DOC is straight forward and subdivided into medical domains, providing complete at-a-glance information in the palm of your hand.
CHATTING DOC helps doctors and medical staff to better understand patients in foreign-language environments and properly note down medical histories.
CHATTING DOC is superior to a medical dictionary. 35,000 terms, phrases, questions, examination instructions, findings and practical tables and glossaries. The great thing is: They're in just the right order for medical treatment.
CHATTING DOC is currently available in German, English, French and Spanish for the iPhone and iPad. And more languages are in store.
ON THE GO
Whether you're on the go as an aid worker in Sudan, a doctor in Argentina or a medical student in England: With Chatting Doc, you can understand and be understood.
Putting knowledge and clinical experience at your fingertips the world over. Once legal and linguistic barriers have fallen, doctors and medical staff can work anywhere. When abroad, medical staff require comprehensive knowledge of special medical terms, including the (sometimes erroneous) terms used by lay people!
Unfortunately, medical schools don't really provide linguistic training and very few language schools offer medical language courses. CHATTING DOC has you covered, offering simple and competent assistance with linguistic obstacles to doctors and nurses working abroad.
With more and more doctors and medical staff on the move throughout Europe and the world, there is greater demand than ever for an app that meets their needs in a competent manner. CHATTING DOC aims to fill this gap.
CHATTING DOC includes the questions and vocabulary necessary for proper medical history taking, examination and reporting of cases to colleagues in each medical discipline. We don't provide literal translations, but the sentences and phrases actually employed in medical practice.
CHATTING DOC is for doctors, students and medical staff, such as nurses, who have basic skills in a particular language and would like to improve them for professional use, in order to communicate with patients or colleagues.
CHATTING DOC offers a systematic approach to taking medical histories, conducting examinations and presenting cases in four languages (English, German, Spanish and French), while focusing on medicine the way it is actually practised. At the same time, CHATTING DOC is unique in taking into account cultural aspects and expressions.
“Wonderful, great, looking forward using it during my stay in Berlin!” Roberta Matern, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Muy bien hecho, enhorabuena!” Judith Oldekop, Zürich
“Genial auch für den Laien!” Marco Huber, Baden-Baden
More from developer
How it works:
- When you get a text message, this app will wait 5 minutes (or whatever value you set in the Reminder Frequency setting).
- If the text message is still unread it will play your default notification vibration and vibration sound to notify you again that you have an unread text message
- This will repeat every 5 minutes (or value set in reminder frequency) until 60 minutes have passed since the last text received (or the value you set in the Reminder Duration setting).
- The reminder notification will automatically go away at the next reminder frequency after you have read the text message.
- Quiet Times: You can set a time of day where you will not be notified. For example, you may not want to be reminded between 10pm and 6am when you are sleeping.
- Reminder Sound: You can choose your notification sound.
NOTE: This is an early Beta (test) version. It is still being developed. You may find bugs and it has areas that can be improved. It is simple, but you or your kids may enjoy it as is.
Have fun with this and send feedback by email for improvement.
Features: Move, Delete, Rename, Create and more on multiple files at one time. Renaming includes options to automatically add date photo taken to be part of file name plus your custom text.
Version 1.1 Released Dec 13, 2010 improved performance
Email us for issues or enhancements
The main screen is easily organized so you can:
1) Choose or create a playlist
2) Add music (choose by Genre, Year, artist, album and songs) and add multiple combinations
3) Refine your music by removing unwanted items in your working list.
4) Save the final playlist back to your phone's main music playlist storage
5) This playlist can then be played on the default music program or any of your other favorite music programs.
Enter unlimited phrases you can edit and save to quickly say your favorite phrases.
You can organize your phrases with groups. This will put your favorite phrases, funny phrases, greetings or whatever group you want together to be easier to find.
Not only is this fun, but you can use it if you lost your voice or have trouble speaking.
This is the Full (Paid) version with no advertisements or limitations.
For this app to work, you need a TTS (Text to Speech) engine installed. If you have GPS navigation you likely have this. If you are unsure if you have TTS, download and cancel during the trial period OR try the Free version.
Please email me with any issue or enhancement requests.
THERE IS NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BY SUPPORT.....but you can if you want to.
Have you ever been listening to music on your phone for a long time, using your phone's GPS to navigate on a hike, browsing the web to pass the time, playing games, etc and accidentally ran out of battery when you need to make an urgent call? Don't you wish you could get some early warnings about your battery level that can change as you battery levels get lower? This app can help!
HOW IT WORKS
- When alerts are enabled, the process wakes up at the frequency you define and then looks at the Advanced settings you have defined.
- This will determine how full your battery is and based on your settings set it in the Green (good), Yellow or Red (low) range.
- Next it checks to see if alerts are enabled for that color. If they are, it will play the alert sound you have in your settings. If you have also checked Speak enabled in settings it will speak the percentage of battery left.
- The alerts will continue at the frequency you have set in settings until the # of reminders is reached that you have set in settings for that color.
- Any time you change settings, start charging, switch between colors or reset the overall alerts enabled status the # of reminders counter starts over.
- No alerts will occur during charging.
NOTE: Some phones (like Droid) only update percentaged in increments of 10. Example: 90, 80, 70...
If you usually want your phone to be quiet when you go to work, sleep, church or some other event at the same time every week you can schedule re-occuring events to put your phone on Normal, Vibrate or Silent. Note: Scheduled events occur +/- about 15 minutes from scheduled time due to Android limitations on how often a widget can update itself.
To install a widget (after downloading this app):
1) Long click on your phone's desktop where you want it to go
2) Choose widget
3) Choose Mute on demand
Please send feedback by email for improvement.