✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
Want to monitor the health of the whole family? - no problem! This version can do this.
The application allows to conduct medical history, medical records of your condition and the condition of your children and patients!
Medical Records - for those who care about their health and that of their loved ones, for medical students and practicing physicians.
Medical Records contains a comprehensive medical reference written in plain language. The directory contains several thousand articles and section by category: disease, disorders, injuries, symptoms and pain.
Implemented keyword search among thousands of symptoms, diseases, disorders, pain and symptoms.
Backing up and restoring databases allow you to not lose your notes.
A doctors' advice contained in the application, you will not get sick.
Medical Records - this is your health card and medical reference in one application!
Tracking of indicators such as temperature, pressure, pulse, blood sugar.
Tracking of Biochemical analysis of blood.
NEW! Tracking of body weight and height.
NEW! Tracking of medications!
Store all your prescriptions by taking pictures of them
Attach all you healthcare documents such as test results, ecg, etc
setup pill reminders, so you do not forget to take your pills
keep track of all your doctor appointments
setup reminders for future doctor appointments
keep track of all the pills you are taking
Use notes function to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, pulse rate etc
Use the search functionality to quickly find documents
You can use your phone to organize your family's medical data individually.
It is a great way to have your own version of patient records that hospitals have.
It will be especially useful to track usage of over the counter medicines
The notes section is a great tool for a food diary
Scan or take pictures of your medical bills and store them in one place on you phone, be innovative with the app and use the pill reminder to set up reminders to pay your bills
Store all your medical provider contacts and addresses using the notes feature
The next time you are in a doctors office, and you are asked for a case history, you can just pull out your phone and refer to it, instead of giving an embarrassed smile, and saying that you left your medical files at home or you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your health
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
mobile-MedRecords is an easy to extend and secure wireframe platform that can seamlessly integrate with other existing HIS/HMS. mMR is a foundation app that is pre-loaded with healthcare-specific content, hence is consistent yet highly adaptable.
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Patient Details-Navigate full patient history
- Initial Assessment-View patient demographic details with Diagnosis
- HAI Assessment-View HAI assessment of the patient
- Laboratory-View patient investigation results - also request for new investigation
- Radiology-View patient radiology results like x-ray, CT scan image and such - also request for new radiology investigation
- Notes-view previous notes by consultant & add notes with date and time stamp
- Prescription-Doctor can prescribe medicine on device to reflect back into pharmacy module
- Discharge Summary-Doctor can create discharge summary and request for patient discharge with one click
- OP appointments
- Demographic details
Since the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is used as backend in the application so it can be integrated with any Hospital information system (HIS) having heterogeneous databases like MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Cache, DB2 and others.
The application run in the demo mode so that the user can understand the functionality. To know how you can enable Faster, Accurate Patient Care while simultaneously ensuring convenience and Improved productivity for your care providers with KloudData's mobile solution for Free 30 day trial on your device or POC please do write us or contact on following details.
For More Information please visit
Mob: +91 9730099654 (IN) | Ph: +91.7104.666.252
Version 1.2.0 has been released.
The Help page has been updated with preliminary information.
Please contact me at email@example.com for any problems so I can understand the issues and resolve them.
Medical students: get an edge up when competing with your colleagues for those Honors scores! Learn how to take accurate and complete patient histories and perform detailed physical examinations. Uncertain how to clearly and concisely communicate your findings with your preceptor? Our innovative tool will help you to present like a pro!
This is a great tool for all medical professions students. H&P PRO takes you through the entire process of building patient histories, completing physical exams, developing progress notes, and presenting your findings to your supervisor. The unique database contains the very best in current methods and procedures that all medical professionals are expected to follow. The automatic progress note generator creates exactly what would go in a chart; just copy and paste it if you need a written presentation.
H&P PRO is designed to replace those big physical diagnosis textbooks. As a bonus feature, our video guides will lead you through the correct way to perform each of the essential elements of the physical exam.
SMA exists within the device's memory, acting as a comprehensive pocket guide for medical clinicians while in private practice or in remote areas in the United States or around the world – no WiFi connection required for use.
Product Features --
* Comprehensive guide to medical histories, physical examination and documentation of findings
* Instruction guides assist you in each element of history-taking and physical examination
*First application to translate checklist findings into grammatically correct progress note for presentation
* Video tutorials provide detailed instruction in correctly performing physical examination components
New Version 1.2.7 (22-Jul-13)
Fix for "Can't play this video" errors
New Version 1.2.0 (6-Jun-12)
Video guides for each of the essential elements of a physical
New Version 1.1.1! (16-Apr-2012)
* New Module - Breast Exam
Ability to purchase 7 more modules
* Review of Systems (ROS)
* Screen Neurological
* Significant speed and stability improvements
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
NOTE: This is an early Beta (test) version. It is still being developed. You may find bugs and it has areas that can be improved. It is simple, but you or your kids may enjoy it as is.
Have fun with this and send feedback by email for improvement.
How it works:
- When you get a text message, this app will wait 5 minutes (or whatever value you set in the Reminder Frequency setting).
- If the text message is still unread it will play your default notification vibration and vibration sound to notify you again that you have an unread text message
- This will repeat every 5 minutes (or value set in reminder frequency) until 60 minutes have passed since the last text received (or the value you set in the Reminder Duration setting).
- The reminder notification will automatically go away at the next reminder frequency after you have read the text message.
- Quiet Times: You can set a time of day where you will not be notified. For example, you may not want to be reminded between 10pm and 6am when you are sleeping.
- Reminder Sound: You can choose your notification sound.
Enter unlimited phrases you can edit and save to quickly say your favorite phrases.
You can organize your phrases with groups. This will put your favorite phrases, funny phrases, greetings or whatever group you want together to be easier to find.
Not only is this fun, but you can use it if you lost your voice or have trouble speaking.
This is the Full (Paid) version with no advertisements or limitations.
For this app to work, you need a TTS (Text to Speech) engine installed. If you have GPS navigation you likely have this. If you are unsure if you have TTS, download and cancel during the trial period OR try the Free version.
Please email me with any issue or enhancement requests.
Do you ever finding yourself trying to remember where your passport, your child's birth certificate or will is located. Do others have access to you secure locations and you want to have a list handy that you can use to check no contents are missing or stolen? This could be used creatively to track the contents in your wallet to know what to report to police or credit card agencies if your wallet is stolen. This app can help you!
- Track locations (name, box or id #, address and phone)
- Track items in your locations and group by categories
- Create and edit custom categories.
Please send feedback by email for improvement.
Please send feedback by email for improvement.
Have you ever been listening to music on your phone for a long time, using your phone's GPS to navigate on a hike, browsing the web to pass the time, playing games, etc and accidentally ran out of battery when you need to make an urgent call? Don't you wish you could get some early warnings about your battery level that can change as you battery levels get lower? This app can help!
HOW IT WORKS
- When alerts are enabled, the process wakes up at the frequency you define and then looks at the Advanced settings you have defined.
- This will determine how full your battery is and based on your settings set it in the Green (good), Yellow or Red (low) range.
- Next it checks to see if alerts are enabled for that color. If they are, it will play the alert sound you have in your settings. If you have also checked Speak enabled in settings it will speak the percentage of battery left.
- The alerts will continue at the frequency you have set in settings until the # of reminders is reached that you have set in settings for that color.
- Any time you change settings, start charging, switch between colors or reset the overall alerts enabled status the # of reminders counter starts over.
- No alerts will occur during charging.
NOTE: Some phones (like Droid) only update percentaged in increments of 10. Example: 90, 80, 70...
THERE IS NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BY SUPPORT.....but you can if you want to.
If you usually want your phone to be quiet when you go to work, sleep, church or some other event at the same time every week you can schedule re-occuring events to put your phone on Normal, Vibrate or Silent. Note: Scheduled events occur +/- about 15 minutes from scheduled time due to Android limitations on how often a widget can update itself.
To install a widget (after downloading this app):
1) Long click on your phone's desktop where you want it to go
2) Choose widget
3) Choose Mute on demand
The main screen is easily organized so you can:
1) Choose or create a playlist
2) Add music (choose by Genre, Year, artist, album and songs) and add multiple combinations
3) Refine your music by removing unwanted items in your working list.
4) Save the final playlist back to your phone's main music playlist storage
5) This playlist can then be played on the default music program or any of your other favorite music programs.
Features: Move, Delete, Rename, Create and more on multiple files at one time. Renaming includes options to automatically add date photo taken to be part of file name plus your custom text.
Version 1.1 Released Dec 13, 2010 improved performance
Email us for issues or enhancements