🎁Enjoy specially today DISCOUNTED 50% !! 🎯
🍟SEND TEXT MESSAGES IN FULL COLOR !!🎈
💿 👏 💔 🐶 🎉 🎨 🍟 🐶 📱 📢 👋 🎧 👠 🎁
Tired of conventional SMS/text messages on cell phones?
Send colorful messages to: Android phones, Cell phones/MMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Save, Copy & Paste.
Color Text Messages is an easy to use Message Editor where you can select the:
🎉 Text colors *
🎨 Bubble/background colors *
🎁 Text size
👋 Font kind
💘 Color Emoji Symbols
📷 Photo as a background
🔥 Glow, shadow, round and outline level
👪 Multiple recipients
* You can select hundreds of color combinations for the text and background.
Share your Color Text Messages using:
📀 Save into the gallery
Especially designed for Android devices.
NOTE: Once the text message is created, just 'paste it' on the messaging section.
👋 👱🐱 🍧 💘 🔊 👂 📱 🔥 🎁 💰 👻 🍉 💍
🎁Enjoy specially today DISCOUNTED 50% ! 🎯
💿 👏 💔 🐶 🎉 🎨 🍟 🐶 📱 📢 👋 🎧 👠 🎁
★ TOP ANDROID APPS 2012
Tired of plain old boring Text? Personalize your text messages and Dowload Text Styler!
Spice up your SMS, Twitter updates, Facebook status, E-mail, MySpace, and much more with Text Styler
★ Cool symbols like: ♥♬♨☎☏
★ Cool styles like: ąbç åbċ 丹乃匚
★ 9 cool text styles to choose from
★ Over 50 different unicode symbols
★ Access to multiple social networks
★ Update your Facebook status directly
★ Copy & Paste stylized text into mobile browser to use it in different social networks.
Instructions to use Text Styler:
① Type your text
② Select a style
③ Click apply
④ Use text in comments, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, emails, sms, kakao talk, ... and much more!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"This is my favorite to spice up my text messages to my boyfriend…" - Melissa
"Perfect to personalize my Facebook status!" - David
"I like to write fun tweets! This is the perfect app for that!" - Jon
★ ★ ★ If you have symbols you would like to be added or a question, please send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every email ★ ★ ★
textPlus is perfect for:
- Free Text / SMS to any US or Canadian mobile number
- More than just free SMS texting. Get cheap domestic calling and international calling
- Free Messaging and Free phone calls to the other 50 million textPlus users around the world. Best free messenger
textPlus also lets you do more:
- Turn your tablet into a phone. Text message / SMS and call on your tablet, phone and WiFi device
- WiFi texting and calling
- Travel worry-free with cheap calling so you never have to deal with expensive carrier plans or surprise bills.
- Text / SMS back to the US or Canada for free when traveling abroad
- Group texting / messaging
- Save tons of money on your mobile plan
Your Global Phone. Free & cheap phone calls anywhere in the world:
- Make HD-quality phone calls on WiFi. Always works on 3G or 4G connections, too
- Save up to 98% on international calling vs. major carriers and other calling services
- No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees
One textPlus account across all of your screens:
- Your textPlus inbox lives in the cloud, so your Texts / SMS and phone calls are always in sync
- Phone calls and texting on any of your devices
Want exclusive access to upcoming releases of textPlus? Join our Google+ Community and become a beta tester. Visit http://www.textplus.com/androidbeta/ and gain access to new features before everyone else.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop sending boring black/white texts!
ABOUT THE PRO VERSION
+ Over 55 fonts!
+ Over 150 new colors
+ Over 75 backgrounds
Your friends won’t believe their eyes when they see color text messages arrive. Pick colors to match your school, company, favorite teams, your mood or message.
+ Be the first of your friends to send color texts
+ Choose from dozens of vibrant colors
+ Pick colors for font
+ Change your fonts!
Customize fonts for even more possibilities! Scary, Fire, Asian, Futuristic, Cartoon, and more fonts!
Choose from over 75 backgrounds such as Wood, Skulls, Rainbow, Hearts, Camouflage, Concrete and more.
Create the message, style it, paste into messaging app, and select as many recipients as you want!
Note: Creates an MMS message, so MMS carrier charges may apply
1) Pick your contact by pressing the grenade or type in the phone #
2) Type your message in the box
3) Tap the green button to send (once per press)
Or shake away to fill your victims inbox with countless messages effortlessly
*Some victims devices are known to crash when hit by this app. How cool is that?
Annoying some say ... I say funny
Text nade your friends with the same message over and over or get this app to be prepared for when you get naded so you can get them back! Have fun.
Test in on your friends next to you to see the power of this app :)
If you guys have any question pertaining the app, your contacts wont show up, etc. ask me questions!
Using Super Duper Messaging Manager
Other apps provide secure messaging "inboxes" or other, similar security features. HMT is the *only* app that provides an app and features dedicated to preventing other people from even knowing where to look for your hidden messages.
*Hide text messages/SMS messages for 5 contacts
*Hide call logs for 5 contacts
*Block unwanted text messages/SMS and Block calls
*The icon is completely invisible – no one will see it
*Change Status bar icon and descriptions
*Requires a password to get into the app for privacy
*You MUST read directions at download!!!!
*Choose your own text message thread colors
*See failed attempts to get into app in the “Log File”
*Change contacts/password/home screen shortcut anytime
*For “Unlimited” contacts see our “Full Version”
Have you ever wanted to keep your text messages and your call logs private? Would you like to block text messages and calls from someone? Would you like to be able to secure your text messages from anyone and everyone with a password protected decoy app? Are you looking for the coolest text messaging app out there? Well, here’s your answer!
Hide text messages for 5 contacts safely with a password protected “Decoy App”. Once you download this app it will place an “Invisible” icon in your app drawer. Hide text messages for selected contacts. These text messages will not be put in “regular” text message apps. Text messages in the app are completely separate and secure. When text messages are received, you get a notification in the status bar that says, “Subscription notice,” which makes it look like it has a “subscription error.” Only you will know it’s a notification for a text message.
When a contact is removed, hidden text messages do not go into your “regular” text messaging box. Does not transfer existing messages – the two areas are completely separate! Does not support MMS…
The hide call log feature allows you to add the contact and all incoming, outgoing and missed calls will be deleted from your regular call logs. You must place the outgoing call from inside the app and you have the choice of saving your call logs inside the app!!!
The Block text messaging feature will allow you to block incoming text messages. You have the option to save the blocked text messages so you can read them after you “unblock” the contact. Or discard text messages as they come in. You can still send text messages to blocked contacts. The “Call Block” feature is for contacts that are a pain. You have the option to save call logs for these blocked calls.
It does not remove or change your “regular” text message icon in the app drawer. This is a decoy application that allows you to hide text or block calls and text messages with password protection. This is similar to CATE - Call and Text Eraser, or Shady SMS.
It is a totally blank icon. It’s like magic (we wanted to show a rabbit popping out of a hat, but when we made it invisible… well, you get the idea…)
Aggregated device data, including location, is measured for the purposes of market research by Placed, Inc.
*Hide SMS messages / block SMS messages for 5 contacts
*Hide incoming/outgoing phone call logs for 5 contacts
*Select from your contact list or put in other contacts
*Choose your own SMS color theme
*Three icon options to put on your home screen
*Change Status bar notifications and descriptions
*Block unwanted text messages from a contact
*Block Calls from a contact
*Ability to set notification options
*Looks like an app that requires a subscription and needs a password
*Home screen is blank – it is “invisible” – read the instructions!
*Logs failed attempts to get into the app, just in case you were wondering
*Displays in your “Applications” list as “iOS Update Monitor”
UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS PLUS CALL ANY PHONE
With Textfree you get free texting app plus calling to any phone, including landlines and non-smartphones, in the US and Canada. Your friends don’t need Textfree to receive--they don’t even need to have a smartphone.
REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED
You get your own real phone number that you can use to call and SMS any number in the US and Canada, even if you don’t have a calling plan.
INCOMING CALLS ALWAYS FREE; EARN MINUTES FOR FREE OUTBOUND CALLS
Incoming calls from anyone, anywhere in the world are always free. Plus make free or cheap calls to anyone in the US and Canada. You get 10 free minutes to start. Earn minutes for additional free outbound calls. And if you run out of minutes, it's easy to buy them super cheap.
TURN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE INTO A FREE PHONE
Give your new number to friends so they can text and call you. Calls on WiFi sound better than any mobile.
GREAT WHEN YOU’RE TRAVELING ABROAD
Download Textfree and send free texts from anywhere in the world as long as you have a data connection. Find free WiFi at your hotel, a restaurant, even on a train. Why pay for expensive roaming charges when you can text free! For download instructions, visit: http://r.pinger.com/and-intl
TEXT TO OVER 35 COUNTRIES
For a list of countries you can text to, visit: http://r.pinger.com/text-intl
BETTER THAN THOSE MESSENGER APPS
Unlike “those messenger apps” where both people have to be using the app, Textfree works with ANY phone: smart phone, basic phone, even a land line.
• Call or text your grandmother’s non-smartphone in Minneapolis--FREE.
• Call a restaurant and make reservations--FREE.
• Text a friend in Dallas or Toronto as much as you want--FREE.
• Messenger apps only work for text messages or calls between people using the app. And only when they have a smartphone. Pinger works with any phone, even if they don’t have Pinger.
NO NEED FOR MULTIPLE TEXTING & CALLING APPS
Now you don’t need to know what messenger apps your friends, family or co-workers use. Textfree does it all. Your texts are 100% free. Pics are 100% free. Incoming calls are 100% free. Earn free minutes for outbound calls to any phone in the US and Canada, or buy ‘em real cheap. It’s that simple.
TEXTFREE IS MORE THAN A MESSENGER
When your friends have Textfree, talking and texting gets even better. And you and your friends get unlimited free calls (talk as long as you like) and unlimited free texts (goodbye 160 character limit!) to and from one another, anywhere in the world.
PACKED WITH ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Get a free second line for your phone
• Send unlimited free SMS to more than 35 countries
• Send hi-res pics to anyone on AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-mobile, Verizon and Virgin
• Send text via your regular number or send free text with your Textfree number
• Call anyone in US and Canada
• Call or text for free back to the US and Canada from anywhere in the world when you have a data connection or WiFi
• Incoming calls are free
• Free voicemail, too
• Know the instant someone reads your texts
• Facebook contact photo sync
• Never miss a message
• Block numbers, if needed
• Zillions of ringtones and text tones
• Log in securely from any device
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
• Emergency calls are not supported
• Textfree is ad-supported, so you will see ads from time to time
• Your friends not on Textfree pay regular charges for texts and pics--nothing extra
• When not on WiFi, Pinger uses your carrier data connection. Contact your carrier for details of your data plan.
• Requires OS 2.1+
• Read our terms of service: http://r.pinger.com/and-eula
TEXT FROM THE WEB
CONNECT WITH US
You choose how often you would like to be reminded, what sound should play and if the phone should vibrate. You can even choose for SMSReminder Pro to display a message on the screen of the device.
*NEW FEATURE: Text-To-Speech! Let your phone tell you who called or sent a text message!
*NEW FEATURE: Turn off reminders while the phone is plugged in - Great for while you're sleeping
*Be reminded of SMS text messages and or Missed phone calls.
*Be reminded once, or multiple times.
*Choose any notification sound on your phone.
*Override Silence so you don't miss an important message or call.
*Choose from different vibration settings.
*Display a message count on screen.
**Uninstall SMSReminder Lite before installing SMSReminder Pro**
Please feel free to send us an email with any problems you may encounter with this app or features you would like to see. We are very excited to further develop this app and would love to hear from you. email@example.com
What's special about Comm?
◆ It's free! Make phone calls and send messages to other Comm users, even internationally.
◆ Talk to Comm friends regardless if they use iPhones or Android phones.
◆ Create a profile using your existing phone number. Comm integrates flawlessly with your existing phone's address book.
◆ Study group, party planning, you are covered! Hang out with all your friends, by using the group chat feature.
◆ Add kick to your messages by sending Stickers from our growing collection.
◆ Comm uses your current phone number, but keeps it private on your profile.
What's a Sticker?
◆ Stickers are cool pictures and images you can share with your friends in messages.
◆ From cute cartoon characters to funky emoticons, Comm has hundreds of Stickers and more added every week.
◆ Save your thumbs, send a Sticker.
Install Comm now and start enjoying free calls and texts!
There is no registration or service fee associated with this app. However, the use of chats and voice calls on 3G networks may incur data fees from your carrier. Users are responsible for their own data plan and carrier fees.
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
- Google Voice support
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- Security settings
- And so much more!
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
Please email me if you have issues before leaving a poor review and I will help you out with whatever it is.
- Aaron Klinker for the icon
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod and Google for emoji icons
- And everyone else who's contributed
NOTE: Due to limitations of the Android System starting in Android 4.4, you will not be able to use your tablet for Google Voice support. It will only be possible to use Google Voice on a device that has SMS functionality. This is due to the new SMS API's included with KitKat and setting up a default SMS application, which can't be done on a tablet.
Instead of responding to messages when you shouldn't you can now use Text Messenger to reply for you, using your own custom away message. Great tool for supporting new Don't Text and Drive laws.
The most feature rich of its kind, for only $1.
* Simple to use
* Schedule Away Messages - (ex. from 9AM-5PM, automatically set your away message to let people know you are working)
* "Contacts Only" Option - only sends away messages to contacts
* Save Custom Away Messages
* Text Forwarding (other Phone #s)
* Quick Silence Option
* Enable/Disable Notifications
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues, however, for now, it is very likely that Dead2Me will not work in Answer and Hangup Mode (unless you have a wired headset plugged into your phone at all times - and who on Earth has that).
The No Answer mode will work fine, but will allow callers to leave voicemails. THe Text message blocking will work fine as long as you are using the stock Android text messaging app.
Dead2Me has two modes for call blocking, no answer and answer and hang up.
To let a user know they have been buried go to Settings -> Send Messages to Contact When and select Both.
To send a bounce back message when a buried caller tries to contact you go to Settings -> Message Frequency and select Every time I Block a Communication.
To customize a bounce back message for an individual caller go to Settings -> Enable Custom Messaging.
Then bury a caller or contact, go to the Graveyard and click on that caller's tombstone. Under the name and number you will see a box for a custom message for that caller.
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues.
Many third party text apps like Handcent and GoSMS interfere with Dead2Me. Despite settings in the latest releases of these apps that are supposed to make behave as specified in the Android documentation, the do not. Many people using these apps have been able to use Dead2Me, many have not.
Any problems with dead2me? Ideas on how to make it better? Got a phone it won't work on? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application has two distinct features.
you can run it as a normal application, browse the categories, click the emoji and share it or you can start the application when you choose to share or attach a picture from any external application
For example in WhatsApp the procedure is:
- Tap the paperclip icon in the upper right in this WhatsApp
- Select Gallery
- Select Share Emoji!!!
- Select the emoji to share and click the hand button
- Paste the emoji where you want!!!
For this specific case the procedure is also shown in the screenshots
With this method, the application does not reside in memory, does not consume the battery, does not displays uncomfortable notification icons!
You run it only when you need!!
You can add emoji that you like or you use most often in a favorite list!
The application can be moved in the external memory
If you like this application don't forget to write a good review and give 5 stars
Give ALL the stars!!!
Write ALL the reviews!!!
└(∵┌)└( ∵ )┘(┐∵)┘
Some emoji are not displayed correctly on all devices due to the version of Android installed on the device. I preferred not to remove them. However, the 99% can be viewed by all devices
Want to add fun to SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter?
Use this app to create amazing text effects and decorate it with cool style patterns. Top it up with built-in 50+ unicode icons and also you can type in rounded, backwards & upside down etc.
Can't I use Calendar for this? Sure you can, however Calendar is cluttered with other appointments as well which makes specific birthdays harder to find.
Birthday Reminder provides you with a clear overview of upcoming birthdays and reminds you about birthdays using the Android notification system.
- Displays list of birthdays in chronological order
- Birthday reminder on the day and one day before
- Adjustable reminder time
- Synchronize with Facebook
- Synchronize with LinkedIn
- Directly send personal messages on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Automatically merges Facebook and LinkedIn contacts based on name and birthday
- Localization in English, German and Dutch
Please like us on https://www.facebook.com/BirthdayReminderForAndroid or send us an e-mail for support!
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
More from developer
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
NOTE: This is an early Beta (test) version. It is still being developed. You may find bugs and it has areas that can be improved. It is simple, but you or your kids may enjoy it as is.
Have fun with this and send feedback by email for improvement.
Features: Move, Delete, Rename, Create and more on multiple files at one time. Renaming includes options to automatically add date photo taken to be part of file name plus your custom text.
Version 1.1 Released Dec 13, 2010 improved performance
Email us for issues or enhancements
The main screen is easily organized so you can:
1) Choose or create a playlist
2) Add music (choose by Genre, Year, artist, album and songs) and add multiple combinations
3) Refine your music by removing unwanted items in your working list.
4) Save the final playlist back to your phone's main music playlist storage
5) This playlist can then be played on the default music program or any of your other favorite music programs.
Enter unlimited phrases you can edit and save to quickly say your favorite phrases.
You can organize your phrases with groups. This will put your favorite phrases, funny phrases, greetings or whatever group you want together to be easier to find.
Not only is this fun, but you can use it if you lost your voice or have trouble speaking.
This is the Full (Paid) version with no advertisements or limitations.
For this app to work, you need a TTS (Text to Speech) engine installed. If you have GPS navigation you likely have this. If you are unsure if you have TTS, download and cancel during the trial period OR try the Free version.
Please email me with any issue or enhancement requests.
THERE IS NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BY SUPPORT.....but you can if you want to.
Have you ever been listening to music on your phone for a long time, using your phone's GPS to navigate on a hike, browsing the web to pass the time, playing games, etc and accidentally ran out of battery when you need to make an urgent call? Don't you wish you could get some early warnings about your battery level that can change as you battery levels get lower? This app can help!
HOW IT WORKS
- When alerts are enabled, the process wakes up at the frequency you define and then looks at the Advanced settings you have defined.
- This will determine how full your battery is and based on your settings set it in the Green (good), Yellow or Red (low) range.
- Next it checks to see if alerts are enabled for that color. If they are, it will play the alert sound you have in your settings. If you have also checked Speak enabled in settings it will speak the percentage of battery left.
- The alerts will continue at the frequency you have set in settings until the # of reminders is reached that you have set in settings for that color.
- Any time you change settings, start charging, switch between colors or reset the overall alerts enabled status the # of reminders counter starts over.
- No alerts will occur during charging.
NOTE: Some phones (like Droid) only update percentaged in increments of 10. Example: 90, 80, 70...
If you usually want your phone to be quiet when you go to work, sleep, church or some other event at the same time every week you can schedule re-occuring events to put your phone on Normal, Vibrate or Silent. Note: Scheduled events occur +/- about 15 minutes from scheduled time due to Android limitations on how often a widget can update itself.
To install a widget (after downloading this app):
1) Long click on your phone's desktop where you want it to go
2) Choose widget
3) Choose Mute on demand
Please send feedback by email for improvement.