- shows a different background color for temperature
- the temperature is automatically updated every 30min
- toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- the location is automatically updated when you move more than 3 miles/5km
Ad supported freeware
Keywords: thermometer, outdoor, gps, weather, local, celsius, fahrenheit, measure, warm, cold, color
It is a humidity meter (barometer) that can track environmental conditions for up to 8 hours.
It uses these sensors:
Ambient temperature sensor (Thermometer)
These type of sensors are on devices such as the:
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
For other phones without these sensors, the environmental conditions are
extrapolated using other basic sensors in the device.
Celsius or Fahrenheit
Outdoor range: -15 to 40 Celsius (5 to 104 Fahrenheit)
Indoor range: 12 to 34 Celsius (54 to 93 Fahrenheit)
The thermometer requests the data via a web service.
An Internet connection is therefore required.
Requires: GPS, Internet
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Indication of the position
- Wind speed and wind direction
- Sunrise and Sunset
- 5 days short preview
- Position Share
- Multiple backgrounds
- Individual background from the gallery of the smartphone
For questions, problems or suggestions please send an email to: email@example.com.
more info: http://ldevelop.com
tested with: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S1
Tags: temperature, thermometer, Celsius, Fahrenheit, wind, humidity.
For a full list of features, future enhancements & screenshots please visit the Site below and be sure to check out my latest application on the Market: "Snap Receipt Pro"!
Warning: Eris/Moment/Hero/Aria/Legend/Slide and some others including devices on v2.0 and earlier are NOT supported. If the Live Wallpaper picker does not open when opening this app from the market, your device does not support Live Wallpapers.
Unless you want to have a nice display of the current temperature in Erlangen, this app will be useless to you.
This app is ad-free.
Permissions: The app needs the "Full Network Access" permission, because naturally the current temperature is requested via Internet. No communication besides requesting the temperature will take place. No further permissions are requested or necessary.
The sourcecode is available at: http://git.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/?p=hawotempapp;a=summary
Get your time and local weather information presented together right on your Android home screen! Now you can view your local time along with detailed weather information, including today’s hi / lo, 4-day forecast and more. Plus, add even more widgets to your home screen for additional locations… as many as you like!
To add this widget to your Android home-screen, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that that half of the screen is free from icons - WeatherBug Time & Temp widget is large.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select "WeatherBug Time & Temp" to place on the home screen.
6. Click on and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The WeatherBug Time & Temp widget should appear on the home screen.
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy to use application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to severity.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.