- Search beers and get extensive details, with style and ABV information and recent user ratings
- Get beer details by its scanning barcode
- Find where a beer is available and what beers are available at a certain place
- Top 50 beers overall and by country
- Explore beer styles and the best beers in a style
- Rate beers on aroma, appearance, taste, palate and overall
- Full offline rating; upload when a connection is available again
- Search users and view user details, with dates, number of ratings and recent ratings
- Search places or find local beer places (using your current location); and check in to places
- Open in Google Maps or call directly
- Find beer events per country (and state)
- View an event's location, times and who's attendenting
- Quick add to calendar
- RateBeer Premium users can edit their wants and haved and view other users' cellars
- Get RateBeer mail notifications, send mail and view a full message history offline
Moreover, every Android device with 2.1 and up is supported, with an interface tailored for phone (including ICS+) and tablet (Honeycomb+). Stay tuned for even more features!
NOTE: If you encounter loading problems, try signing out (from the menu) and in again. Still problems? Mail me at email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
RateBeer for Android is open source software under the GPL v3 license.
This is a free app with an optional annual subscription of £4.99 per year. Without a subscription the app will have limited functionality allowing you to find the nearest pub and brewery to you.
By signing into your account, the subscription features of app can be used on more than one device, and cross-platform, without additional cost. (so long as the app is installed on all devices).
The Good Beer Guide is created through the work of thousands of volunteer CAMRA members resulting in an annual publication containing the top 4500 pubs that consistently serve well conditioned real ale.
Simple to use, Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone offers the following features:
Complete entries for over 4,500 independently-selected urban and rural pubs, giving details of beer, food, opening hours, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access, facilities for families and more. The entire content of the pubs and brewery sections of the Good Beer Guide 2013 book is included in the subscribed version.
Fully independent pub reviews, written by local CAMRA members.
Unique tasting notes for regular beers, written by trained CAMRA tasting panels. Any regular beers served at a pub have the full tasting notes about that beer.
All the information is in the app so there is no need to be online when you search for a pub or brewery. You only need to be online to download updates or search from an address / postcode.
The My Guide feature makes it easy to keep tasting notes, favorites, visited pubs, or your own review of the pub. Save your favourite pubs in My Guide, so you can quickly go back to them later.
Search from your current location, a postcode, place name or London tube station.
Interactive maps within the app help you find your way. Launch the full Maps application to get step by step directions.
Changes to pubs that are reported to CAMRA between editions are automatically updated in the app.
In this update, all customers who bought an edition of the Good Beer Guide Mobile before September 2012, can view the 2012 Legacy Edition. This will work even if you don’t have a subscription to the current Guide. When you activate the Legacy Edition; Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments from the 2012 Edition will be retrieved.
Older Editions may be made available in a future version together with Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments for each edition, providing that the app has not been uninstalled since.
This version requires Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' or higher. Most handsets from 2010 or later can be upgraded to 2.3 (including Galaxy S). Updates were pushed over the air by most operators to phones in 2011. Check the Android settings to see if an upgrade is available.
Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone is developed and published by Greenius Mobile.
Copyright © 2009-2015 Campaign for Real Ale Limited and Greenius Limited.
Czech Republic ***
The Netherlands **
New Zealand **
The Wetherspoon Pub Finder is the fastest way to find J D Wetherspoon Pubs and Lloyds No. 1 Bars, from anywhere within the UK. You can also find out details on each pub and even save your favourites!
- "Pub Search" by town or postcode, including GPS functionality to find your nearest pubs.
- "List View" and "Map View" of the search results
- "My Locals": save your local, regular or favourite pubs for easy access.
- "Pub Detail": each pub has photos, phone number, address, and information on opening times, facilities and pub history.
For more information about J D Wetherspoon please visit www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk
© J D Wetherspoon 2011
Please drink responsibly. www.drinkaware.co.uk - for the facts.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: By downloading this app you are verifying that you are over the UK legal purchase age of 18+ years.
PLEASE NOTE – this app only shows beers and brewers from the UK Cyclops database – but you can download it wherever you are!
As requested by users around the world, CaskFinder is now also available in other countries. Please note that it finds you pubs in UK only!
THIS APP SHOWS ALL THE CYCLOPS BEERS. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. NO BEERS WILL BE ADDED EXCEPT THOSE ADDED TO THE CYCLOPS DATABASE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. IT IS NO FAULT OF THE APP, BUT INTENTION :) THANKS!
Join the World’s Biggest Ale Trail and visit some of the best pubs in Britain. You have over 8,500 to choose from and they have all won the Cask Marque Award for the quality of their cask beer.
CaskFinder is designed to help you enjoy and appreciate Cask Ale wherever you may be in the UK! Combining data from The Cask Marque Trust’s pub quality inspection scheme and The Cyclops® Beer standardisation initiative, both industry sponsored bodies, CaskFinder uses the location-awareness of your iPhone to show you nearby pubs, brewers and events.
Finding a Cask Marque quality approved pub couldn’t be easier – there are over 8,500 in the UK and growing all the time – click on the Cask Marque pub icon and CaskFinder shows you automatically on a map where your nearest pubs are. Once you have found a pub, you can click on its icon and find out what beers it serves, based on its Cask Marque quality inspection. If you are unfamiliar with the beers or just want to try something new, you can click on the beer logo and immediately view the Cyclops® Beer database information held for over 1,000 beers. The Cyclops® database contains standardised tasting information compiled by trained inspectors, including Head Brewers, so you’ll know they know what they are talking about! However, you can rate your favourite beers yourself so that you can keep a record of beers that you specially like.
If you like a particular brewer’s beers, you can find out more about the brewer and even see what other beers they produce – and find out which pubs you can drink them in. Or you could just browse through the database and choose any one of the beers at random!
Beers and brewers are constantly being added to Cyclops and the database is updated on an almost daily basis. Similarly, Cask Marque inspectors are active 51 weeks a year and their results are added to the database every week.
In addition to finding pubs and beers, CaskFinder includes a number of other useful features – a list of Beer Festivals complete with contact details, admission prices and maps to show you where to go – a Beer Blog from award winning writer Pete Brown that gives you an inside track on the beer industry – and Beer of the Week, a featured beer of interest from your region.
CaskFinder is not just another list of pubs – it is an indispensable tool for every beer lover!
Please note that many pubs stock small quantities of beers and once they are sold out, change them for another. Cask Ale, by its nature does not have a long shelf life, and is best served fresh from the Brewer. Accordingly, some pubs may not have the same beers in stock today than when they were last visited by a Cask Marque assessor, so if you are travelling a long way to sample a particular beer, phone ahead to check before you set out to avoid a wasted trip – you can access the pub’s phone number from CaskFinder automatically from the pub details page.
Always stay updated with the latest taps from official Now Tapped Venues as well as Reported Tap Lists (via Untappd checkins) from over 130 craft beer venues. Also search for your favourite breweries to find which bars have them on tap.
- Save venues and breweries to your favourites list for quick access
- View a list of all our official Now Tapped venues
- Keep updated on Now Tapped news and tap updates from our twitter stream
More updates and features to come!
Share your beer reviews with Beer Cellar Community, which is a growing community of beer enthusiasts that want to share their beer drinking experiences with others.
Here are some of the features of Beer Cellar.
1. Translate beer reviews to your local language.
2. Follow other beer reviewers.
3. Receive automatic notifications when new beer reviews are added to the community.
4. Share beer reviews with Beer Cellar Community.
5. Search the community for top-rated beer reviews.
Beer Cellar requires the following permissions, in order to:
1. Full Internet Access
To interact with Beer Cellar Community, which is a growing community of beer enthusiasts that want to share their beer drinking experiences with others.
And to search for Breweries and Bars around your current location.
2. Your Location
To Geotag the location where you review a beer.
3. Hardware Control
To take pictures, when reviewing beers
4. Storage: Save pictures to the SD Card
It can also backup your Beer Reviews database, to the SD card.
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Plus version is without adds
Picky Pint comes with:
• Beer list photo analyzer
• Bar code scanner
• Tens of thousands of beer descriptions
• Beer ratings
• Beer recommendations based on beer ratings and your preferences
• Favorite beers tracker
Picky Pint gives you recommendations based on your taste preferences, so you can get a beer matched perfectly for you every time.
Picky Pint analyzes the beer list in front of you, and quickly recommends great beer.
Picky Pint also lets you scan beer bar codes to get recommendations at the store.
You can also type in beers manually and get ratings and beer details, no beer list required!
Beer ratings details provided by RateBeer.
Please drink responsibly.
Get Picky Pint and navigate beer lists with confidence. Get reliable beer ratings and never get stuck with bad beer again!
- Cervejas (nomes das cervejas);
- Estilos de Cervejas (lista com os estilos de cervejas);
- Comidas (diversos tipos de pratos separados por categoria).
A cerveja proporciona uma excelente combinação com inúmeros ingredientes e receitas culinárias, além de oferecer determinadas características que não estão presentes na maior parte dos vinhos. Como a carbonatação, que limpa e ativa as papilas gustativas e, por conseqüência, acentua os sabores das preparações. Há também o lúpulo, que por seu amargor torna-se um estimulante do apetite, além de reduzir aquela camada de gordura que fica na boca. Não nos esqueçamos dos sabores e aromas torrados e/ou caramelizados de algumas cervejas, que acompanham com perfeição certos pratos.
Beba menos, beba melhor.
BeerSync allows you to scroll through your list of distinct beers and filter on name, brewery or style to quickly find the beer you've wanted to check. BeerSync will keep your list synchronized with Untappd so you always have the most up-to-date list of beers.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) Over 1,000 videos
3) World beers wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
- Log your favorite beer as you drink
- Earn bonus points for unique craft beers
- Compete with your friends
- Rate and review your beers
- View and Share your personal "Drink-o-Graphic", a visual display of your beer drinking history
- Challenges allow you to discover new Beers from around the world
*** Winner at DEMOMobile 2013! ***
Gizmodo, CNET, WSJ, Business Insider, Venture Beat, Drinking in America, AppPicker, Cool Material, Tasty Mug, Fine Dining Lovers, iFive for the iPhone.
What our fans are saying:
"It's just fun, period." - Paul G
"I like how it tells me that I've drank a bathtub of Guinness in the past 6 months." - Lindsey W.
"As someone who loves trying new beers, this is the perfect app." - Dave C.
"I'm officially addicted to Beer Hunt." - Jon O.
The Huntmaster reminds you to hunt responsibly.
Special thanks to Christian H. Riss, INOSTUDIO for Timepiece font
Data sourced from RateBeer.com, Open Beer DB and BreweryDB
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
They can sell their work in the shop giving them a chance to earn money. They have the chance to have intimate encounters with creative professionals giving real insight into jobs and industries. Experience jobs first hand to add to their CV (the number one reason people aren’t employed out of college is a lack of work experience). We advertise jobs, and offer tips on how to prepare for interviews, giving them exposure to the workplace. All of this takes place, while they are having a lot of fun, entering competitions and interacting with the website.
Let the children dream, discover, create, inspire.