!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
~Ability to share MIDI music.
~Set your work as ringtone.
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file or a WAV file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
NEW: import MIDI files into your library! Imported instruments are set to piano for now to simplify the sheet music visualization and cannot be edited. More complex functionality will be added later.
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A 5th custom instrument (with keyboard controls) to support other instrument sounds
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
* Dictate mode to record notes your playing from an actual instrument (piano only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* derive the chords from a base key, a heptatonic scale and the chord progression
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.)
- Custom samples recorder (you can record them via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
Feedback is very welcome to make this app even more useful and comprehensive!
Beethoven is acknowledged as one of the giants of classical music; occasionally he is referred to as one of the "three Bs" (along with Bach and Brahms) who epitomise that tradition. He was also a pivotal figure in the transition from the 18th century musical classicism to 19th century romanticism, and his influence on subsequent generations of composers was profound.
Piano Sonata No.1 in F minor Op.2.1
Piano Sonata No.2 in A major Op.2.2
Piano Sonata No.3 in C major Op.2.3
Piano Sonata No.4 in E flat major Op.7
Piano Sonata No.5 in C minor Op.10.1
Piano Sonata No.6 in F major Op.10.2
Piano Sonata No.7 in D major Op.10.3
Piano Sonata No.8 in C minor Op.13
Piano Sonata No.9 in E major Op.14.1
Piano Sonata No.10 in G major Op.14.2
Piano Sonata No.11 in B major Op.22
Piano Sonata No.12 in A flat major Op.26
Piano Sonata No.13 in E flat major Op.27.1
Piano Sonata No.14 in C sharp minor Op.27.2
Piano Sonata No.15 in D major Op.28
Piano Sonata No.16 in G major Op.31.1
Piano Sonata No.17 in D minor Op.31.2
Piano Sonata No.18 in E flat major Op.31.3
Piano Sonata No.19 in G minor Op.49.1
Piano Sonata No.20 in G major Op.49.2
Piano Sonata No.21 in C major Op.53
Piano Sonata No.22 in F major Op.54
Piano Sonata No.23 in F minor Op.57
Piano Sonata No.24 in F sharp major Op.78
Piano Sonata No.25 in G major Op.79
Piano Sonata No.26 in E flat major Op.81a
Piano Sonata No.27 in E minor Op.90
Piano Sonata No.28 in A major Op.101
Piano Sonata No.29 in B major Op.106
Piano Sonata No.30 in E major Op.109
Piano Sonata No.31 in A flat major Op.110
Piano Sonata No.32 in C minor Op.111
Support Background Play
Support Start Play
Support Continuous Play
Support Random Play
Support Repeat One Play
Support Timing stop play
Support Setting timer's time
Share with your friends by Email
Support All Android devices
Creating new and unique would be the best option.
This app will be the best tool for you.
MP3 Cutter and Maker is a great tool for creating your own ringtones.
All you need to do is open your favorite music or songs using this account.
Make a decision on how long should the ringtone goes.
Cut and save the music.
Done making your own ringtone!
You can also mix music to create a unique ringtone.
You can add sound effects to the music you have cut.
Place it on the mixer and add the sound effects you like.
2. Easy Cutting Tools
3. Mixer (for mixing other songs or music)
Built-in a variety of convenient features, so you can hear the most beautiful music!
- Quick Auto Search audio files, music readily available.
- Comes with a powerful equalizer function, you can select a song genre, you can adjust your favorite tones.
- Supports three different styles of home screen widgets (2 * 2,4 * 1 transparent, 4 * 2 white) selection, use more convenient.
- Notify state support: display album cover, title and artist; a touch screen to enter the play.
- Shake the phone function: Let your phone a shake to play next / previous song.
- Are classified according to the type of music: documents, songs, albums, artists and favorite songs.
- Search for local music library.
- Lyrics support: automatic scanning equipment lyrics files to match the most appropriate lyrics files, scroll through the lyrics in the player interface.
- Provides skin replacement function, choose your favorite skin.
- Tag editor.
- Headset / Bluetooth control.
- Sleep mode, by setting a timer to automatically turn off the player after sleeping.
Format support: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC +, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA.
The channel and soundfont is configurable.
The working path is: sdcard/net.duceng/XMidi.
You can download more files from the internet to:
Midi files: ~/midi
Soundfont files: ~/sf2
Drums sty files: ~/sty
Quick search all music files, HD playback, Powerful equalizer, free to get this perfect audio player and media player.
This mp3 music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 22 gorgeous background skins to make your music player look more outstanding,
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for easy access to your favorite and Most Played songs.
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
One of the most successful and high quality music players for Android.
a simple and fast access to your music collections in android device. It has essential
features like music browsing and managing playlists. Music Player features the most modern
yet classical interface.The style of this Music player is simply elegant.
It lets you manage your music very easily and effectively with Multi -select option to play
the songs and now there is an option to manage your music via folder view as well.This Mp3
Player is becoming one of the most successful and popular mp3 players available in the
This Audio Player supports mp3,wav ,flac and many other such audio formats.
Quick search all music files, HD playback, Powerful equalizer, free to get this perfect
audio player and media player.
Listen to your favorite music on the most elegant and beautiful user interface.
# Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
# Elegant and beautiful User interface.
# Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the
# Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
# Browse by folder.
This Audio Player is still in Beta and is under development so If you find a bug or if the
player crashes make sure you that let us know (and give a change to fix it) before you give
us a bad review.
**UPDATE NOTE: Due to the change of the song database structure, playlist filename cannot contain special characters or whitespaces, otherwise the update will crash. To make your old playlists working again, remove the special characters and whitespaces. Sorry for the inconvenience.
*** NOTE: In case of a persistent problem with Droidsound-E, the only way to get it fixed is to send me E-mail and describe the problem. Crash reports through Google Play won't help in most cases. ***
1.662 brings the following changes:
* Playlist related database problem fixed
* PSF file length parsing fixed
v1.661 brings the following changes:
* Subtune titles are included now
* Database access bug fixed
v1.66 brings the following changes:
* Added 5-star rating system
* Added .LHA support
* Added MO3 support
* Added Klystrack plugin
* Added NCSF plugin
* Added ADL/OPL/FM/MT32 Midi Players
* Added Organya plugin
* Added support for large archives >2GB
* Added seeking for libopenmpt
* Added STIL data to sidplay plugin
* Added UI button for generic looping
* Added reset shared preferences button
* Added folder selector for soundfonts
* C64 songlength updated to version 62
* GSF library updated
* Fast-clicking next song bug fixed
* Fade length accepts now floats
* C64roms (sidplay2fp plugin) loading bug fixed
* Modland DB structure has changed a bit and is not compatible with the old one. Also the new one uses 30MB less space.
* Other misc changes, check the droidsound/changelog.txt
Droidsound-E minimum requirements:
* Android OS v4.0 (armeabi-v7a, x86)
* 512MB memory
* 1GHz CPU (Dual-Core)
NOTE: Some plugins are quite CPU-demanding and need modern phone/tablet to run smoothly.
Also check out the help in settings for more infos about the new features.
例：「@ta9mar Hello "CDEFG" world!」
・音階 C D E F G A B (ド レ ミ ファ ソ ラ シ ド)
・半音 + # - (音階の後につける)
・明示的音長指定 0-128 (音階(半音)、休符の後につける)
・付点 . (音階(半音)、休符の後につける)
・デフォルト音長指定 Ln (n=1-128) default:4(4分音符)
・音量 V (0-15) default:15(最大)
・オクターブ[絶対指定] On (n=0-9) default:4
・オクターブ[相対指定] > (上げ)
・オクターブ[相対指定] < 下げ）
・テンポ T (1-255) default:100(100bpm)
Step up to NoteReader Premier ($9.99) and really spread the joy. Download the free SmartScore Player from www.smartscore.com and take full control of your SmartScore NoteReader playback experience. Send recognized music as SmartScore, MIDI or MusicXML files to the cloud. Or e-mail them to yourself, your friends or your colleagues. Open your MusicXML or MIDI files in Finale, Sibelius, Garage Band or practically any other music program on your desktop.
Last, but not least, NoteReader Premier users are eligible to upgrade to any full SmartScore X2 edition for a 25% discount. Just follow the links the "Hints & Tips" screen or choose to have full details e-mailed to you.
- play music with your android device and external keyboard with no latency lag. App is designed to be real time to key pressed. I am surprised existing apps could not match what i created.
- 3 piano sound sampled from my favorite Korg, Roland and Yamaha piano.
- designed for quick turn-on-and-use. Remember your usb connection and device permission.
- auto close after inactive for 3 min
- cost: free
- android 3.1 and up phone or tablet
- OTG cable. About $1 at Amazon
- usb midi keyboard or digital piano
For support, please post at Celestial Piano forum at http://celestialpiano.blogspot.sg/p/forum.html My other app includes volca midi player (good for beginner without music theory to play piano) and microvolcakeys (for sending midi note to synthesiser).
ps. Just added sound module 128 instruments to the app as a free add on. It is from a soundfont file.
How the add-on sound module work?
1. Tap sound module on upper right corner in the keyboard app
2. It will open sound module if already install, otherwise it directs you to sound module goggle play page
3. Select the instrument you like, a sample sound is play
4. Tap back button and start playing on your keyboard :)
It is found that certain device auto activates the phone headset. If it happens to you, please post on the forum. Please attached a headset or external/BT speaker to listen to the sound. Known to happen to iRig Keys.
- AY-3-8910/YM2149F (ASC,FTC,GTR,PSC,PSG,PSM,PT1/PT2/PT3,SQT,STC/ST1/ST3,STP,VTX,YM, TurboSound tracks, AY with embedded player, TXT files for Vortex Tracker II)
- ZX Spectrum (CHI,DMM,DST,ET1,PDT,SQD,STR)
- PC (669,AMF,DMF,FAR,FNK,GDM,IMF,IT,LIQ,PSM,MDL,MTM,PTM,RTM,S3M,STIM,STM,STX,ULT,XM)
- Amiga (DBM,EMOD,MOD,MTN,IMS,MED,OKT,PT36,SFX)
- Atari (DTM,GTK,TCB)
- Acorn (DTT)
- TurboFM (TFC,TFD,TFE)
- Philips SAA1099 (COP)
- Commodore 64/128 MOS6581 (SID)
- Amstrad CPC (AYC)
- Super Nintendo (SPC)
- XSPF (import and export) and AYL (import only) playlists
Integration with music catalogues
- ZX Spectrum music catalogue http://zxtunes.com
- ModLand music collection ftp://ftp.modland.com
- High Voltage SID Collection catalogue http://www.hvsc.c64.org
- Modern ZX Spectrum music catalogue http://www.zxart.ee/eng/music
- single version for phones and tablets
- supported resolutions up to xxhdpi
- works on Android starting from 2.3.3 (API v10)
- pausing while incoming/outgoing calls
- headset playback control (not for all devices)
- different interpolation modes with performance and quality optimizations
- caching of playlist entries on local SD card
- lock screen playback control widget (Android 4.0 and newer)
- home screen widget
- send modules and share references to modules from http://zxtunes.com and http://www.zxart.ee/eng/music
- ability to set chiptune as ringtone
- internet access/network status for remote data sources access
- read/write SD card for local data sources access and playlists export
- read phone state for incoming/outgoing call processing
- wake lock for scan service speedup
- change system settings to set chiptune as ringtone
Also try the desktop version of ZXTune!
It aims to help beginner and experienced players improvising songs.
-Circle of fifths
-Pick between over 70 scales
-Simplified/scaled keyboard for training: no more dissonance
-Select a scale from a key signature.
-Analise midi files (extract scales)
-Free, no ads and no in-app purchases
-High quality piano samples (320Kbps)
-Scrollable 5 octaves keyboard (60 keys, first key is C2)
-Scales: Free, Major (Ionian), Minor, Blues, Flamenco, Japanese, Pentatonic Major, Pentatonic Minor, Whole Tone, Chromatic, Dorian, Phrygian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian. All of them are transposable
-Library of 26 chords
-Write External Storage: write recorded songs
-Read External Storage: read MIDI file for analyses
Don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com (if you got troubles with latency or anything else).
Please rate it if you liked (helps a lot) !
Did you like it ? So, check out "All In Your Hands" !!
The highlight of the application is that it can help you to find all these contents with a little effort as possible, all you need to do is search something, select it and play it! You will already be listening to songs, watching videos, reading books. So Simple!
Below are the main features of the application:
- You can search by Songs, Videos, Books, near Places and Weather Forecast
- A embedded player for Songs and Videos
- You can read the books in the own cel phone browser
- It is possible visualize the establishments (like restaurants or pubs) using the google street view.
The app notify you if the establishment is open now or not.
- A funny chat for you talk with different people around the world
- Ads: this app contains ads
Sonata is a never before seen musical software that allows you reharmonize your piano scores and generate different versions of them! With this software you can open a midi file and turn it into a piano score, then will be possible to choose among four reharmonization techniques to generate different midi files (piano scores). If you want you can still to export your piano scores as MIDI or PDF.
Enjoy now the free version of this never seen before musical software!
If you want you can purchase the full version of "Sonata" at google play
* The software is available in 2 languages (English and Portuguese-Brazil )
* The software comes with some midi files( 2 files on the free version), so you can test our software even if you don't have still a midi file in your device
* Conversion of midi files in piano scores
* The software will try to remove notes played by other instruments like drums, oboe and percussion, for instance.
* Different versions of piano score can be generated using reharmonization techniques (some techniques are available only on the full version)
* The piano scores can be exported in MIDI or PDF (purchased)
* You can visualize the original and reharmonized piano scores (some reharmonized versions only on the full version)
* It's possible reproduce the songs using a player included in the software
* Useful options can be accessed through menu of android device