We hear you. That's why we've brought you Sidestep.
Use the app to browse and buy concert merchandise directly from your phone - before, during, or after the show! You can pick your stuff up at the show OR have it shipped right to your doorstep.
This free application combines mobile technology with the traditional merch table to put "mobile merch tables" at your fingertips!
Sidestep is the next step in concert merchandising.
- Store credit card & shipping information
- View all merchandise items from an artist instantly
- Archive your favorite items for easy access later
- Shop exclusive items available only for Sidestep users
- Select any show on the tour for item pickup
- Make one-click purchases in a matter of moments
GigBeat scans your device's music library, shows you when your favorite artists are on tour and where they will be. Don't have any music stored on your device? That's not a problem, GigBeat offers support for Songkick, Last.fm and Rdio accounts so users can login and sync their artists from these services!
GigBeat will also remind you when a concert you've starred is coming up, or notify you when it finds new tour dates in your area for artists you are tracking.
GigBeat is currently fully supported on Android phones running version 2.1 or higher and is compatible with Honeycomb tablets, but a more polished version for tablets is coming very soon.
- Scans your music library for your artists.
- Location based search so you can find out what's happening around you.
- Ability to track multiple cities and venues.
- Notifications for upcoming events, or newly added tour dates.
- Link to ticket purchasing via Songkick.com
- Sync tracked artists, events, and locations from your Songkick account. *
- Sync artists from your Last.fm account. **
- Events from artists recommended by Last.fm **
- Sync artists from your Rdio account. ***
- Check-in to concerts in Gigbeat powered by Foursquare! ****
- New homescreen widget to track your favorite upcoming gigs.
* Requires a Songkick.com account.
** Requires a Last.fm account.
*** Requires an Rdio account.
**** Requires a Foursquare account.
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/gigbeat or follow us on Twitter @gigbeatapp to stay up to date with the latest GigBeat news.
If you come across any issues with GigBeat please feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues. email@example.com.
You can now add Gigbeat to your Google+ Circles! Head over to this url to add Gigbeat! https://plus.google.com/u/0/105737735772692248409
GigBeat is developed by Michael Novak and Guenther Beyer.
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off. Or rewind to hear a song again.
• View program and song information.
• Listen to Concíerto in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your email.
• Access Concíerto’s exclusive interviews and performances.
• Read artist and program information, while listening to On Demand segments, directly from concierto.org.
• Save what you were listening to so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
Search, Share and Sleep
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web to display or play within the app.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Concíerto App was produced by WDAV Classical Public Radio and developed by Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to listen to Concíerto when you want, where you want, around the clock.
Please support Concíerto by becoming a member today!