Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Get the following features for Voyager Legend:
• Customize the settings
• Check battery level
• See connection status
• Manage smart sensor options*
• Explore all the features
Get the following features for BackBeat GO 2, Voyager PRO HD, Marque 2, Marque, M55, and M25:
• Monitor battery level
• See headset status*
• Explore all the features
Hub supports phones running Android OS v2.3.3 and higher.
Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
• Some versions of Android exhibit Bluetooth connection bugs that may cause Settings, battery and connection information to be lost. To resolve these issues, check the “Troubleshooting” topic in the “How Do I?” section in Plantronics Hub for Android.
• Some versions of the Android operating system offer “Call” and “Hands-free mode ” settings options. Enabling some of the features in these settings may cause conflicts with settings offered in your Plantronics headset or through the Hub application. We recommend that you turn off Call and Hands-free mode in your Android Settings for the best experience with your Plantronics headset.
* Sensor and Status Issues
• Your headset wearing status may show as “Off” or “Unknown” in Hub for your Voyager Pro HD if you have disabled your sensors. To re-enable the headset sensor on your Voyager Pro HD, use the MyHeadset Updater desktop application. Once this setting is re-enabled, you will be able to view your headset’s wearing status in Hub. Click this link from your desktop computer to re-enable this setting. (http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/)
• If you have disabled your sensors on your Voyager Legend headset, simply turn “on” the desired sensor setting(s) in Hub that you wish to enable.
The performance of Hub will vary depending on your network’s capabilities.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
Using patent-pending technology, InstantMeeting automatically identifies conference calls and dialing details from the calendar on your Android, and creates a list of upcoming conference calls. With just one touch, InstantMeeting will connect you to your conference call. You can simply choose to dial the numbers, or override the selection by just one-touch. Once you make a custom selection, InstantMeeting will remember that preference.
InstantMeeting automatically detects a variety of popular North American and European conference services. If your conference call contains multiple call-in numbers, InstantMeeting will identify them and allow you to choose a number that is most convenient or lowest cost at your location. When using conference calling services that require extra information, like language selection or moderator information, InstantMeeting allows you to customize the dial sequence to handle these options.
InstantMeeting lets you keep the participants of the meeting informed with an easy to use messaging feature. With a few quick taps you can inform other participants via email or SMS that you're running late, ask whether the meeting is still happening or remind participants of the meeting.
All purchases made on MetrolineDirect Mobile are routed through Yahoo store secure servers.
Over Half of Fortune 500 companies choose our New and Like New products.
MetrolineDirect Mobile is great for:
-Browsing product images; reading product details
-Shopping for the full selection of products available from MetrolineDirect.com
-Purchasing securely right from your mobile device
MetrolineDirect Mobile has products available from the following manufacturers:
Avaya, Nortel, Polycom, Jabra, Grandstream, Plantronics, Cisco, NEC, Toshiba, Mitel, Shoretel, Digium, Aastra
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
The Conference is an opportunity for professionals who use CCH solutions to come together with industry and product experts in a relaxed environment to share best practices, earn CPE credit, explore new trends, and see the latest CCH solutions firsthand. Attendees will also have the opportunity to attend presentations from industry leaders and participate in a variety of interactive workshops and discussions.
Keywords : CCH User Conference, CCH Connections, UC2013, Wolters Kluwer CCH User Conference, CCH Events, CCH UC
It also announces caller name of incoming calls.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
By default read when headset is plugged (for privacy, can be disabled).
Open the program to enable/disable reading.
All is automatic you have nothing special to do.
This program use your system settings and adapt itself for reading incoming message.
If you are listening music, SMS Reader pause player for reading sms and resume after (the only one that offer this function).
★ Also reads the text included in the MMS (the only offer this feature).
★ available in English.
★ Widget with different colors (depending settings) to indicate visually important settings
The best than other and powerful.
Optimized to not drain the battery.
If you have any issue/any suggest, feel free to contact me (email@example.com)
-on GALAXY S2
-on GALAXY S3
To have perfect control of music (pause/resume player to tell message) get
Tags: BEATS By DRE headphone headset remote control SMS reader MMS SGS Galaxy S S2 S3
► Edit and save all .xls and .xlsx files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013 seamlessly, without loss of data, formulas, or formatting
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Excel files.
► Charts are not only correctly displayed but even updated if their underlying values change.
► More than 330 calculation functions (maths, financial maths, statistics, data analysis, date and time, etc.)
► Supports complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) which also allows negative times
► PDF export directly from within the app
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app
► Syntax highlighting and formula display help you quickly find errors in your calculations.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible number formatting (default, numeric, currency, accounting, date/time, percentage, scientific, user-defined)
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Freeze rows and/or columns
► Insert, view, and edit cell comments
► Insert, hide, and delete rows and columns
► Size and auto-size rows and columns
► Merge and split cells
► Line wrap and vertical text in cells
► Cell borders and shades
► Up to 255 worksheets per file
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send worksheets by e-mail directly from PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that truly deserves its name. Discover for yourself its superior compatibility with Microsoft Excel, the wide range of functions and the friendly user interface!
Imagine this: You can start a worksheet in Microsoft Excel on your PC, edit it using PlanMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Excel. Everything stays intact, no formatting or data is lost. No other Android spreadsheet does this!
Supported file formats: PlanMaker, Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM, XLTM), RTF, HTML, SYLK, dBASE, DIF, CSV, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Keywords: spreadsheet, budgeting, viewer, office, Plan Maker, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems, Officesuite, Polaris, Kingsoft
Through myOffice© you may have access to your office, wherever you are: myOffice allows you to be in online contact with your office, having access to all information related with phone calls (who called, at what time, subject, urgency), correspondence and fax (sender’s name, reception date and subject) and other messages transmitted to you (notes, internal communications, contact’s request, etc.). myOffice© application has an automatic integration with email and SMS, always being in contact with you.
This application also allows you to locate any Business Centre of the Partners International Network, being able to request information directly about the several services offered in the Office Centres: office rental, meeting rooms, virtual offices, call centre, virtual assistant, among many others.
myOffice© – your office at your fingertips!