Organize your projects in an instant!
Take your projects with you, wherever you are! Did you forget to bring along the materials list for the current project? No problem! You can find anything in the app. Are you on vacation, but you have to submit a quote for a project similar to an older one? Just open the app and find the project to see the price. Do you have a remote project? Open the app and check all the tools you need to bring with you, so you won't forget anything.
Keep track, update and follow any project in a heartbeat! Quickly search for any project you're working on. Need to look for something in an older project? It's right there for you, in the app.
Save time! Find anything you need in a second: the project, the customer, the materials and tools needed for a new project. You can also see each one in a list format.
End your struggles! No more need to remember every single supply or tool needed for a project. Note everything that could help you to complete a project.
• Create unlimited projects! It doesn't matter if you are a handmade contractor, a DIY enthusiast or a service provider.
• Add unlimited customers, supplies and tools to your custom lists.
• Get instant totals based on the used materials, the working hours and the margin, no matter if you are a contractor or just a DIY enthusiast.
• Add sketches and photos to each project. Write down notes and attach pictures to them if you want to.
• Add categories and assign one or more categories to each project.
• Prioritize your projects. There are four priorities available, shown in different colors so you can easily identify the most important projects to you.
• Filter the projects list by multiple criteria - Project Name, Customer Name, Priority or Category.
• Search suggestion is a fast way to add supplies or customers to a project. Since the tools are pretty constant, you can simply tick the corresponding checkbox to the ones you need for each project.
• Do you have long lists of supplies for your projects? You can use the checkboxes to mark down the supplies that you already have or mark them down as you buy them.
Do you feel that you need to be more organized? Take advantage of the benefits of DIY and Contractor Project Manager right now! Install it for free and make your life easier!