*** Un trivial diferente: ¡¡apuesta, responde y gana!!!
** Con más de 3500 preguntas cuidadosamente seleccionadas. Y cada día añadimos nuevas preguntas.
Debemos adivinar si nuestro rival será capaz de acertar o no cada una de las preguntas que se le plantean.
Nosotros veremos las preguntas que se le formularán a nuestro rival y nuestro rival vera las nuestras.
Estudiando la dificultad de cada cuestión apostaremos una cantidad de puntos mayor o menor prediciendo si nuestro oponente tendrá suficientes conocimientos para acertar.
Support us: full version is out for 0.99€ with another 47 maps and no ads. Thank you all!
- fixed bug on LG
- Crash reporting
- Not all levels shown
- 3 game modes to choose from
- 150 unique high quality (720p) pictures
- Two-player versus mode to challenge a friend
- Helps (?) are available if you get stuck
- Each mistake will cost you time against the clock
Two players, black and white, try to surround territory on a board. One by one, stones are added on the intersections of the board grid. Placing stones of like color next to each other form groups that can branch out across the board. If a stone, or a group of stones, is completely surrounded by enemy stones, it is captured and immediately taken off the board. The player with the most territory and captured stones wins.
Full version : http://goo.gl/okJ71z
Features (in the full version) :
- 500+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Play and observe games online on IGS (full version only)
- No ads, even in the free version
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- A database of 20 000 pro games
- Import your own game database
- Comes with 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (full version only)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (this can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- You can review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- You can choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings