JewellerySky is a simple match-3 puzzle game. Everyone will enjoy it!
Touch a jewel and remove it with finger. The jewel will be vanished if you put same mark jewels in same order.
Increase your points by erasing more jewels!
Furthermore, when a bonus jewel is erased, the jewels of all that line will be erased!
Play the jewel and have fun!
* How to play *
- Touch and slide the jewel with finger to change its position.
You can erase 3 or more jewels by putting them on the same line!
- Timer will starts after you touch the first jewel. The game ends when timer is 0.
- There are some "Special" jewels:
Clock marked jewel - will reset the timer!
Thunder marked jewel - will erase all jewels on the same line!
Shinning jewel - will erase all jewel of the same color!
- Get point by erasing jewels.
- Make longer chain of jewels to get more points!
The game has world ranking. Play and put your name on the global ranking!
* Play Modes *
Clear a stage to go to the next stage. There are blocks arranged at the back side of the jewel marks.
Erase front jewels to break the back block. Drop items to the bottom.
You need to break all blocks within certain number of tries to unlock the next stage!
Take your challenge!
In this mode, whenever it exceeds a fixed score, the level goes up.
If the level goes up, the timer becomes quicker.
upto what level can you continue? Take the challenge!
Continue play and erase the jewels until the timer becomes zero!
This mode has world ranking!
Go is a strategic board game for two players, also known as Igo (Japanese), Wéiqí (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). Go is rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players and tablets as well (up to 10-inch screens so far). A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version. It comes pre-loaded with about 80 famous games and supports SGF files containing collection of games. It is also compatible with Google TV.
* local games for 2 players
* import/export using the SGF file format
* interface for phones and tablets
* display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* play with trackball on compatible devices
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* display of board coordinates (optional)
* display comments & markups for Go problems (joseki)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* English and French translations
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, HTC Desire Z, HTC Nexus One, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Nexus S & Galaxy S3
- Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S & Motorola Xoom
Full version : http://goo.gl/okJ71z
Features (in the full version) :
- 500+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Play and observe games online on IGS (full version only)
- No ads, even in the free version
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- A database of 20 000 pro games
- Import your own game database
- Comes with 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (full version only)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (this can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- You can review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- You can choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings