**Update: Online features such as multiplayer and global ranking are unfortunately no longer available. Single player racing (offline) is not affected.**
“A charming 2D sidescroller” - GameNGuide
“Horse racing is for fools. Yak racing is where it’s at.” - GameZBo
“…a bizarre but highly entertaining new racing game.” - AppAdvice
Race yaks across perilous mountains at break-neck speeds!
Inspired by traditional Tibetan yak racing, Yak Dash: Horns of Glory is an exciting 2D side-scrolling racer that tests reaction time, skill, and bravado. Experience 17 levels in four treacherous mountain ranges. Complete each level as fast as possible by smashing obstacles, leaping chasms and discovering shortcuts along the way.
- Race your way through grassland, icy tundra, dangerous desert and perilous volcanic terrain.
- Beat mountain flagbearers to gain medals and unlock progressively more challenging routes.
- Collect apples to help you dash your way through hazards.
- Earn yak coins to customise your yak and rider, and make them stand out from the herd.
- Flip your way to glory - perform crazy back and front flips for extra speed boosts.
Optimised for Jellybean and up. Requires a minimum of 120MB.
Yak Dash: Horns of Glory is a product of the GamesLab South West programme, funded by the European Regional Development Fund, supported by the Government’s Regional Growth Fund, and led by Creative England.